PDA

View Full Version : None Of The Above Campaign

REDWHITEBLUE2
04-18-2008, 08:19 PM
May be it's time for conservative and Liberals to join together and vote for none of the above and tell Washington were sick and tired of the same old shit

Pale Rider
04-18-2008, 08:27 PM
May be it's time for conservative and Liberals to join together and vote for none of the above and tell Washington were sick and tired of the same old shit

Maybe... but just realise, you will NEVER talk the racist, America hating, muslim following hussein-bats from voting for their messiah.

REDWHITEBLUE2
04-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Maybe... but just realise, you will NEVER talk the racist, America hating, muslim following hussein-bats from voting for their messiah. ya your right WTF was I thinking Liberals can't think for themselves

DragonStryk72
04-19-2008, 09:49 PM
ya your right WTF was I thinking Liberals can't think for themselves

Way to go, good sentiment, and then you had to shove your head right up your ass.

Me and PR may both be looking for a libertarian candidate, but it seems we generally stop there at agreeing.

Why is everyone so certain that liberals would not come together with conservatives to change the government in a way that is actually likely to change it?

If the two sides would just stop fucking biting and snapping at each other, then I think that you would realize that we all want the same things again.

I can't believe you squandered such a great opportunity to do something, just to take a cheap swipe that ruins all the good of your point.

Do we all want the following:

Lower cost of living
Lower housing costs
To be able to own our own homes
Safer streets
Better schools
To keep more of our paychecks
The real opportunity to pursue what we want to do in this life
A real retirement plan, so that we do not have to work until we die

We want the same things, we just can't seem to agree on how to go about doing it, and apparently, our leaders are completely inept on both sides at leading us in that direction. You want to change things, but how do we change things so that both sides can accept the changes? Not be perfectly happy with them, just accepting of them.

82Marine89
04-19-2008, 09:54 PM
We want the same things, we just can't seem to agree on how to go about doing it, and apparently, our leaders are completely inept on both sides at leading us in that direction. You want to change things, but how do we change things so that both sides can accept the changes? Not be perfectly happy with them, just accepting of them.

This is where we disagree. Our politicians are not inept. They know exactly what they are doing. They are keeping us at odd with each other and they get to stay in power.

DragonStryk72
04-19-2008, 09:57 PM
This is where we disagree. Our politicians are not inept. They know exactly what they are doing. They are keeping us at odd with each other and they get to stay in power.

Even more of a reason to pull together then, yes? I mean really, if they are trying to keep us apart, then we need to hold each other together. Even if it didn't fully work, the none of the above thing would at least snap their attention back, make them look at us, and quite likely, open some peoples' eyes to what is really happening.

but again, the question is 'how do we change it?'

82Marine89
04-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Even more of a reason to pull together then, yes? I mean really, if they are trying to keep us apart, then we need to hold each other together. Even if it didn't fully work, the none of the above thing would at least snap their attention back, make them look at us, and quite likely, open some peoples' eyes to what is really happening.

but again, the question is 'how do we change it?'

Ever hear this phrase?

The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.

John F. Kennedy, speech at Vanderbilt University, May 18, 1963
35th president of US 1961-1963 (1917 - 1963)

We change it one voter at a time.

DragonStryk72
04-19-2008, 10:33 PM
Ever hear this phrase?

We change it one voter at a time.

Okay, but we also need those that are seeing it happen, to put aside these differences that have been put between us to talk to each other. Peace can't be achieve while we're both trying to figure out where to put the spear in the other one.