PDA

View Full Version : Obama gives Clinton the finger in front of children

Classact
04-19-2008, 10:42 AM
What a total absense of class
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pNO58WdUptU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pNO58WdUptU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

PostmodernProphet
04-19-2008, 01:32 PM
even though I don't like the guy......that's a stretch.....

red states rule
04-19-2008, 01:33 PM
Barry is really losing it. Even the crowd caught it, and then he broke out in his shitass grin

stephanie
04-19-2008, 01:35 PM
I saw this going around yesterday..

I couldn't decide...:coffee:

red states rule
04-19-2008, 01:40 PM

He was giving the bird. I do the same thing sometimes myself

DragonStryk72
04-19-2008, 09:26 PM
lol, Alright, I can see where they thought that, but I think he was just scratching his face. even if he was giving her the finger, though, it's still more polite than the campaign so far.

retiredman
04-19-2008, 09:31 PM

precisely

82Marine89
04-19-2008, 09:33 PM
I do the same thing when I give the nonchelant flip of the finger.

Yurt
04-19-2008, 09:44 PM
dude, thats the finger...why the sly chuckle and the "getting the dig in there"... and what he said was not funny, you will notice a pause, then as soon as the finger comes up, the audience busts up

watch the video again

retiredman
04-19-2008, 10:01 PM
dude, thats the finger...why the sly chuckle and the "getting the dig in there"... and what he said was not funny, you will notice a pause, then as soon as the finger comes up, the audience busts up

watch the video again

dude.... I disagree. I have watched the video several times.

but again.... let's work really hard to make this a campaign about substance.:laugh2:

Yurt
04-19-2008, 10:05 PM

but again.... let's work really hard to make this a campaign about substance.:laugh2:

look again, ...clinton in her element...no laugh...finger goes up about 2 sec later....laugh

there are plenty of threads on his so-called substance...the fact that you AGAIN blindly defend obama proves what i said yesterday... if clinton said obama was a "fucking nigger", you would wet yourself

DragonStryk72
04-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Personally, I think they should just have a steel cage match, and it isn't over until only one is left alive. I mean, yeah Obama's got height and weight, but clinton looks like a biter to me, and she's shown she knows how to use a low blow effectively.

Yurt
04-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Personally, I think they should just have a steel cage match, and it isn't over until only one is left alive. I mean, yeah Obama's got height and weight, but clinton looks like a biter to me, and she's shown she knows how to use a low blow effectively.

no wonder clinton fell for lewinsky

red states rule
04-20-2008, 05:35 AM
precisely

Remove your Barry tinted glasses and watch the tape again

red states rule
04-20-2008, 05:37 AM

That is a libs typical reaction to anyone who dares to disagrees with them

Even with video you still can't bring yourself to say anything bad about your boy Barry

Much like libs did with Bill for 8 years. Even the stained dress did not prove anything to you clowns

Classact
04-20-2008, 05:44 AM
Remove your Barry tinted glasses and watch the tape againI love to watch ObamaI'dsuckyourdickifheisn'ttrue fanatics support their guy...

I feel bad that more people aren't interested like here... http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/04/obamaflipsoffcl.html

red states rule
04-20-2008, 05:45 AM
I love to watch ObamaI'dsuckyourdickifheisn'ttrue fanatics support their guy...

I feel bad that more people aren't interested like here... http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/04/obamaflipsoffcl.html

I was shocked to see this liberal moonbat not backing Barry

Helen Thomas Blasts Obama Media Coverage: ‘He is No Martin Luther King’
By Jeff Poor | April 19, 2008 - 18:58 ET

Long-time White House correspondent turned loose-cannon Helen Thomas hasn't been sold on Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama like many of her colleagues in the mainstream media.

Thomas, now a columnist for Hearst Newspapers, told a Bethesda, Md. audience the race between Obama and Clinton has gotten mean-spirited. She attacked the role of bloggers in the news cycle, but that wasn't before she had some very harsh criticisms of Obama's rise in popularity.

"We're in the midst of a presidential campaign which is really getting rotten - down and dirty between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama," Thomas said. "The Democratic candidates - Obama has the edge, he's a rock star. He's galvanized the youth vote of this country, but I have yet to see what he has done to take the highest office in the land. He is no Martin Luther King and his campaign, like all others, is backed by people with deep pockets."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-poor/2008/04/19/helen-thomas-blasts-obama-media-coverage-he-no-martin-luther-king

Now MFM will add Helen to his hate list :lol:

Trigg
04-21-2008, 06:44 PM
I would have thought he had more class than to do something so crass.

It looked like a "discreet" finger was given. My husband has done the same thing before.

The crowd certainly responded to the gesture

hjmick
04-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Personally, I want my President to be willing to flip someone the bird.

Trigg
04-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Personally, I want my President to be willing to flip someone the bird.

ya, shows class and the ability to make a quick decision.

Maybe the boy shouldn't have his finger on the button.

hjmick
04-21-2008, 07:01 PM
ya, shows class and the ability to make a quick decision.

Maybe the boy shouldn't have his finger on the button.

LOL.

Well, it isn't classy but it does sum up a miriad of feelings.

For those interested...O'Reilly is going to be discussing the "finger incident" with a body language expert. For whatever that is worth. May as well be a witch doctor in my opinion.

Trigg
04-21-2008, 07:06 PM
LOL.

Well, it isn't classy but it does sum up a miriad of feelings.

For those interested...O'Reilly is going to be discussing the "finger incident" with a body language expert. For whatever that is worth. May as well be a witch doctor in my opinion.

We already had the "cigar incident" in the oval office, do we really want a president who flips people off???????

I agree he got his point across, but good god, he's running for the President of the United States, not his Senior class.

retiredman
04-21-2008, 07:38 PM
I was shocked to see this liberal moonbat not backing Barry

Helen Thomas Blasts Obama Media Coverage: ‘He is No Martin Luther King’
By Jeff Poor | April 19, 2008 - 18:58 ET

Long-time White House correspondent turned loose-cannon Helen Thomas hasn't been sold on Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama like many of her colleagues in the mainstream media.

Thomas, now a columnist for Hearst Newspapers, told a Bethesda, Md. audience the race between Obama and Clinton has gotten mean-spirited. She attacked the role of bloggers in the news cycle, but that wasn't before she had some very harsh criticisms of Obama's rise in popularity.

"We're in the midst of a presidential campaign which is really getting rotten - down and dirty between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama," Thomas said. "The Democratic candidates - Obama has the edge, he's a rock star. He's galvanized the youth vote of this country, but I have yet to see what he has done to take the highest office in the land. He is no Martin Luther King and his campaign, like all others, is backed by people with deep pockets."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-poor/2008/04/19/helen-thomas-blasts-obama-media-coverage-he-no-martin-luther-king

Now MFM will add Helen to his hate list :lol:

Helen Thomas is one of my heroes. I can repsectfully agree to disagree with her.

glockmail
04-21-2008, 07:46 PM
I would tend to agree, except for the crowd interpreting it that way. THEY were there, in complete context, you and I were not. Then the acknowledging grin. Yup, he flipped her. :finger3:

:laugh2:

red states rule
04-22-2008, 06:02 AM
I would tend to agree, except for the crowd interpreting it that way. THEY were there, in complete context, you and I were not. Then the acknowledging grin. Yup, he flipped her. :finger3:

Of course he flipped her off. The pressure is starting to get to Barry, and he can't handle it

glockmail
04-22-2008, 06:13 AM
Of course he flipped her off. The pressure is starting to get to Barry, and he can't handle it This gives insight how he would handle international relations....

Maybe I should reconsider this guy. :laugh2:

red states rule
04-22-2008, 06:16 AM
This gives insight how he would handle international relations....

Maybe I should reconsider this guy. :laugh2:

Barry will pander to the terrorists, and quickly sign the surrender papers

He only gives the finger to people who ask him hard questions, or disagree with his policies

glockmail
04-22-2008, 06:18 AM
Barry will pander to the terrorists, and quickly sign the surrender papers

He only gives the finger to people who ask him hard questions, or disagree with his policies Oh yeah, he'd be giving the finger to the Constitution.

Thanks for setting me straight man. :thumb:

red states rule
04-22-2008, 06:21 AM
Oh yeah, he'd be giving the finger to the Constitution.

Thanks for setting me straight man. :thumb:

Barry will use the US Constitution as toilet paper, but he has to get past Hillary first :laugh2:

GW in Ohio
04-22-2008, 07:37 AM
That is a libs typical reaction to anyone who dares to disagrees with them

Even with video you still can't bring yourself to say anything bad about your boy Barry

Much like libs did with Bill for 8 years. Even the stained dress did not prove anything to you clowns

You guys don't have much to talk about, do you? You're so desperate for bad things to say about Obama, you have to manufacture stuff.

Pretty pathetic......

glockmail
04-22-2008, 07:56 AM
You guys don't have much to talk about, do you? You're so desperate for bad things to say about Obama, you have to manufacture stuff.

Pretty pathetic...... You don't seem to have much to say about him either. Except of course, change. :pee:

GW in Ohio
04-22-2008, 08:04 AM
You don't seem to have much to say about him either. Except of course, change. :pee:

I do have a few things to say about him:

He will begin cleaning up the mess from George Bush's Iraq debacle.
He will put the $billions that we've been wasting on Iraq and put that money to use here at home.
Instead of providing good-paying jobs for Halliburton employees in Iraq, he'll see if we can create some good-paying jobs for Americans.

glockmail
04-22-2008, 08:17 AM

He will put the $billions that we've been wasting on Iraq and put that money to use here at home.
Instead of providing good-paying jobs for Halliburton employees in Iraq, he'll see if we can create some good-paying jobs for Americans.

Bush-bashing
Bashing our miltary
Bashing corporations

As I said, you don't have much to say.

What has Obama accomplished that qualifies him to be President?

red states rule
04-22-2008, 08:21 AM

So Barry will surrender to the terrorists

Increase the Dem handouts to the non producers

Jobs come from the private sector, not the President. With the trillions of tax increases this nut wants, we will loose jobs

GW in Ohio
04-22-2008, 08:49 AM
So Barry will surrender to the terrorists

Increase the Dem handouts to the non producers

Jobs come from the private sector, not the President. With the trillions of tax increases this nut wants, we will loose jobs

I didn't expect Obama to make much of an inroad into the dittohead vote......

red states rule
04-22-2008, 08:52 AM

If he makes it past Hillary, he will not make much of an inroad into the common sense vote

He crashed trying to defend nearly doubling the capital gains tax which will hit anyone with a 401K

Barry is a rookie, and is not ready for prime time

glockmail
04-22-2008, 08:53 AM
I ask you a simple question, you can't answer it, so you insult me with a "dittohead" remark. Have you ever once successfully defended your positions here?

I can see why you're an Obamite.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 08:56 AM
I ask you a simple question, you can't answer it, so you insult me with a "dittohead" remark. Have you ever once successfully defended your positions here?

Facts, truth, reason, logic, and common sense do not apply to Barry or his supporters

Look at the Obama poster child MFM for further evidence

GW in Ohio
04-22-2008, 09:16 AM

You don't want reasoned, civil discussions, glockie. All you want to do is repeat the Rush Limbaugh/Hannity/O'Reilly talking points and rehash the latest slanders and rumors that get circulated here.

You don't acknowledge that any liberal or Democrat might have something valuable to offer, and then you complain that I don't "defend my positions."

What you mean is, I don't defend them to your satisfaction.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:18 AM
You don't want reasoned, civil discussions, glockie. All you want to do is repeat the Rush Limbaugh/Hannity/O'Reilly talking points and rehash the latest slanders and rumors that get circulated here.

You don't acknowledge that any liberal or Democrat might have something valuable to offer, and then you complain that I don't "defend my positions."

What you mean is, I don't defend them to your satisfaction.

What "valuable" things?

Trillions in higher taxes? More government regualtion in business? Government run health care? Surrender and appeasement to terrorists? Liberal Judges who make up laws from the bench?

glockmail
04-22-2008, 09:32 AM

What you mean is, I don't defend them to your satisfaction. You have never been able to defend you positions to any point approaching reason. Just like this time, with Obama's experience and qualifications. What has Obama accomplished that qualifies him to be President?

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:39 AM
You have never been able to defend you positions to any point approaching reason. Just like this time, with Obama's experience and qualifications. What has Obama accomplished that qualifies him to be President?

I would love for him to try and explain how Barry promises not to raise taxes on folks making less then $200,000/yr

THEN he says hw he will nearly double the capital gains tax, and take the cap off Social Security

mundame
04-22-2008, 09:42 AM
I would love for him to try and explain how Barry promises not to raise taxes on folks making less then $200,000/yr

THEN he says hw he will nearly double the capital gains tax, and take the cap off Social Security

There is a serious logical problem here. If they raise the cap on Social Security, that effects everyone making more than $97,000, which is less than $200,000.

Barry Barack doesn't seem to be much of a numbers guy.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:44 AM
There is a serious logical problem here. If they raise the cap on Social Security, that effects everyone making more than $97,000, which is less than $200,000.

Barry Barack doesn't seem to be much of a numbers guy.

and Hillary wants to do pretty much the same

There is not a dimes worth of difference between them

manu1959
04-22-2008, 09:44 AM

if he had some we would..........

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:46 AM
if he had some we would..........

Substance to Obama is like kryptonite to Superman

MtnBiker
04-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Looked like a scratch, done in an elitist way.

Yurt
04-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Looked like a scratch, done in an elitist way.

teh audience knew, notice the laughter does not begin until the finger goes up

red states rule
04-22-2008, 02:44 PM
teh audience knew, notice the laughter does not begin until the finger goes up

He had a cramp and had to stretch his finger to work it out :laugh2:

and when the laughter started, Barry gave the crowd his grin

Hagbard Celine
04-22-2008, 02:49 PM

You couldn't decide? You're not allowed to scratch your cheek ever again.

glockmail
04-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Looked like a scratch, done in an elitist way. Yeah, that's the ticket. They were laughing at his elitism. :laugh2:

red states rule
04-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah, that's the ticket. They were laughing at his elitism. :laugh2:

Alot of people are lauging at his elitism

Here is Pa we are laughing all the way to the polls :laugh2:

glockmail
04-22-2008, 04:35 PM

Pretty pathetic...... Looks like you changed your sorry ass tune, boy!

Obama is a lightweight. Hillary will kick his ass back to Illinois.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Looks like you changed your sorry ass tune, boy!

Lot of Obama people are after watching him stumble around in the debate. Buyers remorse is setting in