PDA

View Full Version : Obama aint no elitist I done checked

midcan5
04-20-2008, 08:05 PM
I was thinking about the recent hit on Obama that he is an elitist, isn't it every Americans aspiration to be an elitist. You know one of those people with money who go to Yale and Harvard and party hardy. Oh, sorry, wrong elitist. Then I thought suppose he is an elitist, do elitist automatically make bad decisions, you know like going to war and not having a clue. Oh, sorry, wrong elitist again. But then finally I got straight and thought what exactly is an elitist. So in search of truth, I set out to the corner bar here in Hickville PA, you know one of those places with mostly Harleys outside, hay on the floor, three American beers on tap, and a sassy waitress with the sharpest tongue you'll ever hear. And I sat there next to this tough looking character blue sweat soaked bandanna dungarees heavy black boots and I asked him if he knew what an elitist was? He stared at me with those blood shot eyes and I thought damn...but then he calmed and said the f_king no good sonsofbitches who closed down our factory. I thanked him and at home checked Obama's bio. No for sure he ain't no elitist.

glockmail
04-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Maybe if the property and corporate taxes weren't so punitive the factories would still be open.:pee:

PostmodernProphet
04-20-2008, 08:23 PM
hay on the floor, three American beers on tap, and a sassy waitress with the sharpest tongue you'll ever hear

Logans?......

Said1
04-20-2008, 08:32 PM
I was thinking about the recent hit on Obama that he is an elitist, isn't it every Americans aspiration to be an elitist. You know one of those people with money who go to Yale and Harvard and party hardy. Oh, sorry, wrong elitist. Then I thought suppose he is an elitist, do elitist automatically make bad decisions, you know like going to war and not having a clue. Oh, sorry, wrong elitist again. But then finally I got straight and thought what exactly is an elitist. So in search of truth, I set out to the corner bar here in Hickville PA, you know one of those places with mostly Harleys outside, hay on the floor, three American beers on tap, and a sassy waitress with the sharpest tongue you'll ever hear. And I sat there next to this tough looking character blue sweat soaked bandanna dungarees heavy black boots and I asked him if he knew what an elitist was? He stared at me with those blood shot eyes and I thought damn...but then he calmed and said the f_king no good sonsofbitches who closed down our factory. I thanked him and at home checked Obama's bio. No for sure he ain't no elitist.

I'm sure he was overly qualified to make that distinction. I would have asked about his position on queer weddings, probably more interesting and enlightening - or dangerous. :laugh2:

Kathianne
04-20-2008, 08:43 PM

LOL! Neither Obama or a redneck would go to where your mind goes. :laugh2:

midcan5
04-21-2008, 05:49 PM
LOL! Neither Obama or a redneck would go to where your mind goes. :laugh2:

Thanks, I take that as a compliment.

"In constant pursuit of money to finance campaigns, the political system is simply unable to function. Its deliberative powers are paralyzed." John Rawls

stephanie
04-21-2008, 06:00 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/307360.gif

Yurt
04-21-2008, 06:35 PM
i believe in change i believe in change

04-22-2008, 05:33 AM

First, write in paragraphs. It makes it easier to read.

Second, you seem to have an odd definition of what an elitist is. Cause any definition i look at has Obama clearly fitting.

Third, in order for something to be a hit, it has to be untrue.

midcan5
04-24-2008, 10:28 AM
First, write in paragraphs. It makes it easier to read.

Second, you seem to have an odd definition of what an elitist is. Cause any definition i look at has Obama clearly fitting.

Third, in order for something to be a hit, it has to be untrue.

Do Cheney and Bush fit your definition of elitist? And you missed the satire, I aint but one of dem poor white folks actually I aint all white in da genuwine racist cents so i were tryiing to figure our wat one of dem elitist were! I still dont no.

04-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Do Cheney and Bush fit your definition of elitist? And you missed the satire, I aint but one of dem poor white folks actually I aint all white in da genuwine racist cents so i were tryiing to figure our wat one of dem elitist were! I still dont no.

ah i get it. you can't see it because youd be catching yourself being elitist as well.

midcan5
04-24-2008, 07:41 PM
ah i get it. you can't see it because youd be catching yourself being elitist as well.

Something like that.