PDA

View Full Version : The Lawyers' Party

stephanie
04-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Hummm...

By Bruce Walker
The Democratic Party has become the Lawyers' Party. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are lawyers. Bill Clinton and Michelle Obama are lawyers. John Edwards, the other former Democrat candidate for president, is a lawyer and so is his wife Elizabeth. Every Democrat nominee since 1984 went to law school (although Gore did not graduate.) Every Democrat vice presidential nominee since 1976, except for Lloyd Benson, went to law school. Look at the Democrat Party in Congress: the Majority Leader in each house is a lawyer.

The Republican Party is different. President Bush and Vice President Cheney were not lawyers, but businessmen. The leaders of the Republican Revolution were not lawyers. Newt Gingrich was a history professor; Tom Delay was an exterminator; and Dick Armey was an economist. House Minority Leader Boehner was a plastic manufacturer, not a lawyer. The former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist is a heart surgeon.

read the whole article..
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/03/the_lawyers_party.html

Yurt
04-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Hummm...

By Bruce Walker
The Democratic Party has become the Lawyers' Party. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are lawyers. Bill Clinton and Michelle Obama are lawyers. John Edwards, the other former Democrat candidate for president, is a lawyer and so is his wife Elizabeth. Every Democrat nominee since 1984 went to law school (although Gore did not graduate.) Every Democrat vice presidential nominee since 1976, except for Lloyd Benson, went to law school. Look at the Democrat Party in Congress: the Majority Leader in each house is a lawyer.

The Republican Party is different. President Bush and Vice President Cheney were not lawyers, but businessmen. The leaders of the Republican Revolution were not lawyers. Newt Gingrich was a history professor; Tom Delay was an exterminator; and Dick Armey was an economist. House Minority Leader Boehner was a plastic manufacturer, not a lawyer. The former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist is a heart surgeon.

read the whole article..
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/03/the_lawyers_party.html

thats because he was too busy inventing the internet silly

interesting article btw

04-21-2008, 12:57 AM
nothing wrong with lawyers... atleast if they are republican:)

I understand why they were afraid of DeLay now:)

stephanie
04-21-2008, 01:10 AM
nothing wrong with lawyers... atleast if they are republican:)

I understand why they were afraid of DeLay now:)

dang-it..I forgot you were a lawyer when I posted this..:laugh2:

Sitarro
04-21-2008, 01:33 AM
dang-it..I forgot you were a lawyer when I posted this..:laugh2:

I'm sure av knows more than anyone else that there are a lot of jerks in his profession. I'm sure that acts as an incentive for him to take the profession more seriously and try even harder to be an honorable attorney.

On that note, I just got this e-mail........

Subject: From Denmark

"We in Denmark cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there a contest here?" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Those Danes have a great sense of what's right in the world.

stephanie
04-21-2008, 01:40 AM
I'm sure av knows more than anyone else that there are a lot of jerks in his profession. I'm sure that acts as an incentive for him to take the profession more seriously and try even harder to be an honorable attorney.

"We in Denmark cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.

No Friggen shit...here's to the Danes..:cheers2::laugh2:

04-21-2008, 02:27 AM

Sadly, no. They all suck.

stephanie
04-21-2008, 02:34 AM

No....... not all my friend..
but when they become POLITICIANS.....then we are in trouble..:poke:

Sitarro
04-21-2008, 03:03 AM

That's why the profession needs someone like you av...... and my nephew who passed his Washington State Bar Exam last winter.:salute:

Abbey Marie
04-21-2008, 11:46 AM

Shoot, just one week in law school gives you all the evidence you need.

glockmail
04-21-2008, 12:04 PM
....On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship....
This post is no good without pictures.

Seriously though, Cindy is a very attractive woman. She exemplifies the glock-truth, that a woman isn't truly sexy until she's in her 50's. :coffee:

midcan5
04-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Given that list, thank goodness for lawyers.