PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Bomb out of Playoffs

Noir
04-21-2008, 09:05 AM
The Anaheim ducks (last years stanly cup champs) crashed out of the NHL play-offs in the first round, beaten 4-2 by Dallas.

The Ducks' reign was ended by a 4-1 loss in game six of the best-of-seven Western Conference quarter-finals. I didn't see this one coming, thought the ducks would ahve a good go at keepin it this year, but a first round exit!

So whose everyones money on? I'm thnking the Red Wings, they've a great history and a very good team this year.

They where able to shut out the Nashvile Predators 3-0 to advance, with veteran netminder Chris Osgood, who replaced Dominik Hasek in game four, making 20 saves!

Not sure if there are many NHL fans on the site but i'm sure there are some.

manu1959
04-21-2008, 10:20 AM
good ..... hate the ducks....

jackass
04-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Well I was hoping for the Devils...cant root for the Ranger because they did it to the Devils. I think I might go for the Bruins or Canadians. I dont want to see Pitt or Philly or the Rangers...that I know for sure!

actsnoblemartin
04-21-2008, 02:49 PM
the nhl is awesome :salute:

The Anaheim ducks (last years stanly cup champs) crashed out of the NHL play-offs in the first round, beaten 4-2 by Dallas.

The Ducks' reign was ended by a 4-1 loss in game six of the best-of-seven Western Conference quarter-finals. I didn't see this one coming, thought the ducks would ahve a good go at keepin it this year, but a first round exit!

So whose everyones money on? I'm thnking the Red Wings, they've a great history and a very good team this year.

They where able to shut out the Nashvile Predators 3-0 to advance, with veteran netminder Chris Osgood, who replaced Dominik Hasek in game four, making 20 saves!

Not sure if there are many NHL fans on the site but i'm sure there are some.

gabosaurus
04-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Tis a sad thing. My husband and I saw the second game of the series. The Ducks played poorly and the Stars were on their game.
I think the news said that a defending Stanley Cup championship has not won a first-round series in the last five or six years.

Oh well, it's all about the Dodgers. The Yankees suck.

kevin7901
05-22-2008, 05:58 PM
Send all your spam here - kevin7912@gmail.com

Little-Acorn
05-22-2008, 06:25 PM
I went to a fight once, and a hockey game broke out.