PDA

View Full Version : Undecided superdelegates don't feel bound by primaries

red states rule
04-21-2008, 10:24 AM
The only way hillary can take the nomination is by winning the SD's.

The SD's do not feel locked into what their voters decide, so Hillary does still have a chance to complete her scortched Earth campaign; and take the prize

Undecided superdelegates don't feel bound by primaries
April 20, 2008 - 3:15pm

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER
Associated Press Writer

snip

About 250 superdelegates have told the AP they are undecided or uncommitted. About 60 more will be selected at state party conventions and meetings this spring.

AP reporters across the nation contacted the undecideds and asked them how they plan to choose. Of those, 117 agreed to discuss the decision-making process.

_About a third said the most important factor will be the candidate who, they believe, has the best chance of beating Republican John McCain in the general election.

_One in 10 said the biggest factor will be the candidate with the most pledged delegates won in primaries and caucuses.

_One in 10 said what matters most is who won their state or congressional district in the primary or caucus.

_The rest cited multiple factors or parochial issues.

Most undecided superdelegates surveyed said they hope the nomination is settled before the party's convention. However, by more than a 2-to-1 margin, they said they oppose any formal mechanism, such as a separate primary or caucus, for the superdelegates to decide the nomination.

"I think that is changing the rules in the middle of the process," said Rep. Dan Boren of Oklahoma. "Obviously there are some problems with the process; there need to be some reforms made. Frankly, I would favor the people making the decision rather than insiders and party bosses."

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=213&sid=1390129

manu1959
04-21-2008, 10:26 AM
this should surprise no one......

the democratic party leaders know what is best for their people.....

red states rule
04-21-2008, 10:27 AM
this should surprise no one......

the democratic party leaders know what is best for their people.....

At least they treat their voters like the rest of us - they beleive their voters are to damn stupid to make the correct choice

manu1959
04-21-2008, 10:30 AM
At least they treat their voters like the rest of us - they beleive their voters are to damn stupid to make the correct choice

that wouldn't be elitist behaviour.........would it....

red states rule
04-21-2008, 10:31 AM
that wouldn't be elitist behaviour.........would it....

or maybe the party leaders are bitter over how the vote has gone

retiredman
04-21-2008, 12:26 PM
or maybe the party leaders are bitter over how the vote has gone

I really think it's funny that all you non-democrats really spend all this time talking about how democrats pick their presidential candidate. You use one system, we use another. In the end, republicans will have a candidate and democrats will have a candidate and then those two will make their case to the American people who will get to decide who is the next president. If Americans are unhappy with the democrat's choice, they'll be sure and let us know in November.

Yurt
04-21-2008, 12:30 PM
I really think it's funny that all you non-democrats really spend all this time talking about how democrats pick their presidential candidate. You use one system, we use another. In the end, republicans will have a candidate and democrats will have a candidate and then those two will make their case to the American people who will get to decide who is the next president. If Americans are unhappy with the democrat's choice, they'll be sure and let us know in November.

you don't see the hypocrisy? then again, you have never once criticized obama, he is perfect in your eyes, so it is not surprise you can't see the dripping irony here

retiredman
04-21-2008, 12:35 PM
you don't see the hypocrisy? then again, you have never once criticized obama, he is perfect in your eyes, so it is not surprise you can't see the dripping irony here

I don't see any hypocrisy in setting up a system of super delegates to ensure that transient waves of popularity do not obscure the overriding principles of my party. And again...it is not your fucking party. why do you think you have any fucking say as to how we pick our candidate?

manu1959
04-21-2008, 12:43 PM
I don't see any hypocrisy in setting up a system of super delegates to ensure that transient waves of popularity do not obscure the overriding principles of my party. And again...it is not your fucking party. why do you think you have any fucking say as to how we pick our candidate?

this from the crowd that freaked out when the electoral college ensured that transient waves of popularity did not obscure the overriding principles of the country......

retiredman
04-21-2008, 12:50 PM
this from the crowd that freaked out when the electoral college ensured that transient waves of popularity did not obscure the overriding principles of the country......

I think that is a silly way to characterize the annointing of Dubya in 2000.

If the supreme court had let Florida settle their own vote counting as they are supposed to be able to do, the democrats would not have made anywhere near as much a fuss.

and again...it's the business of the democratic party....not anyone else. If democrats were upset about it, they could change it in a heartbeat. They are not. I really don't give a shit if you are upset by our process. Really. get over it.

glockmail
04-21-2008, 12:55 PM
:lol: A little testy now that the shit is about to hit the fan, ain't ya? :lol:

retiredman
04-21-2008, 12:59 PM
A little testy now that the shit is about to hit the fan, ain't ya?

not at all. As I said, I think it is funny how all these non-democrats are whining about the process that democrats use to pick our candidate. You should be worried about the fact that Hillary and Obama raised ten times as much money last month as McCain did. But I certainly am not worried about that...that is YOUR problem, just as picking our candidate is ours. I personally like the superdelegate system...it ensures continuity of democratic party principles. But in the final analysis, it really is none of your fucking business, is it?:lol:

glockmail
04-21-2008, 01:14 PM
not at all. As I said, I think it is funny how all these non-democrats are whining about the process that democrats use to pick our candidate. You should be worried about the fact that Hillary and Obama raised ten times as much money last month as McCain did. But I certainly am not worried about that...that is YOUR problem, just as picking our candidate is ours. I personally like the superdelegate system...it ensures continuity of democratic party principles. But in the final analysis, it really is none of your fucking business, is it?:lol:

The fact that the Democrats have spent so much cash in the primary means that have invested themselves into their particular candidates, and hence if lose in the primary, will be less likely to support the opposing Democrat in the general election. And of course, with limited resources, that Democrat candidate will have less cash to spend during the general election against McCain.

For these reasons and more we here at Operation Chaos make the Democrat Party our business. :coffee:

hjmick
04-21-2008, 01:56 PM
It's everyone's business. He or she may very well be the candidate of the Democrats, but, should they win, they are supposed to govern for all of us.

retiredman
04-21-2008, 02:43 PM
It's everyone's business. He or she may very well be the candidate of the Democrats, but, should they win, they are supposed to govern for all of us.

and who says that they won't or can't because superdelegates had a hand in their nomination? How much input from the common man do you think the republicans had when they nominated and renominated Dwight Eisenhower, for example? Did the fact that he was ordained by party leaders make him less of a president?

Like I said.... it is none of your fucking business how the democrats chose their candidate...it is the business of the democrats and them alone. Don't like who we pick or how we pick him or her? Vote for the republican or stay home, but regarding our nomination process, either decideto play an active role in it or shut the fuck up. It really is that simple.

Yurt
04-21-2008, 02:46 PM
and who says that they won't or can't because superdelegates had a hand in their nomination? How much input from the common man do you think the republicans had when they nominated and renominated Dwight Eisenhower, for example? Did the fact that he was ordained by party leaders make him less of a president?

Like I said.... it is none of your fucking business how the democrats chose their candidate...it is the business of the democrats and them alone. Don't like who we pick or how we pick him or her? Vote for the republican or stay home, but regarding our nomination process, either decideto play an active role in it or shut the fuck up. It really is that simple.

so we should chill our speech?

mr. grammar

retiredman
04-21-2008, 02:47 PM
The fact that the Democrats have spent so much cash in the primary means that have invested themselves into their particular candidates, and hence if lose in the primary, will be less likely to support the opposing Democrat in the general election. And of course, with limited resources, that Democrat candidate will have less cash to spend during the general election against McCain.

For these reasons and more we here at Operation Chaos make the Democrat Party our business. :coffee:

As a democrat, I can tell you that, from my perspective and based upon extensive conversations with party leaders and rank and file from both Hillary and Obama camps, your supposition is not supported by those conversations. Like I said, McCain raised about 10% of what Obama and Clinton raised just last month. The republican donors are staying home, and the democrats are, from my perspective, which you must admit is more informed than yours is, ready to do whatever it takes to keep the republicans from perpetuating the policies of Dubya.

retiredman
04-21-2008, 02:49 PM
so we should chill our speech?

mr. grammar

no...feel free to prattle on ad infinitum... your babbling serves only to provide comic relief for democrats such as myself, who are, after all, the only ones who have any right whatsoever to determine who our party's candidate will be.

Pale Rider
04-21-2008, 02:50 PM
I really think it's funny that all you non-democrats really spend all this time talking about how democrats pick their presidential candidate.

You don't think it's funny... who are you trying to kid? It bothers the shit out of ya, and that's half the reason people here do it. Because you've been such a supreme asshole to just about every person on this board in the last two months, people are jumping at the chance to say just about anything that will get under your skin. Think about it.

Yurt
04-21-2008, 02:55 PM
no...feel free to prattle on ad infinitum... your babbling serves only to provide comic relief for democrats such as myself, who are, after all, the only ones who have any right whatsoever to determine who our party's candidate will be.

chose vs. choose...LOL... you see, its just a board, not a grammar contest

and you are in fact chilling speech

either decideto play an active role in it or shut the fuck up. It really is that simple

and when you use a logical fallacy, it helps if i actually argued on and on about this ONE subject ninny....you don't even know how use logical fallacies, thats a good one...especially coming from the master of the ad hominem, mr. fucking this and that preacher man

Pale Rider
04-21-2008, 03:06 PM
...especially coming from the master of the ad hominem, mr. fucking this and that preacher man

He's no preacher Yurt. No preacher EVER would have such a filthy mouth. He's only a preacher in his lies here on this board.

glockmail
04-21-2008, 03:28 PM
As a democrat, I can tell you that, from my perspective and based upon extensive conversations with party leaders and rank and file from both Hillary and Obama camps, your supposition is not supported by those conversations. Like I said, McCain raised about 10% of what Obama and Clinton raised just last month. The republican donors are staying home, and the democrats are, from my perspective, which you must admit is more informed than yours is, ready to do whatever it takes to keep the republicans from perpetuating the policies of Dubya. You have an elitist point of view. Being an emotional bunch, the rank-and-file Obamites are more than likely to tell a Super-Delgate grabbing Hilary to pound sand.

retiredman
04-21-2008, 03:57 PM
You have an elitist point of view. Being an emotional bunch, the rank-and-file Obamites are more than likely to tell a Super-Delgate grabbing Hilary to pound sand.

and you know this how, professor marvel?

have you ever even MET a "rank and file Obamite"? :lol:

theHawk
04-21-2008, 04:07 PM

Hey, if the Democrats are going to win the election hands down, then we all have a right to know how they are picking the nominee. I thought the democratic party was a party for everyone?

theHawk
04-21-2008, 04:10 PM

have you ever even MET a "rank and file Obamite"? :lol:

We got you, and you slurp up any and all bullshit the Obama camp spews out. Knowing what a bitter and pitiful partisan hack you are, I'd say we all know what a "rank and file Obamite" is. :laugh2:

retiredman
04-21-2008, 04:14 PM
We got you, and you slurp up any and all bullshit the Obama camp spews out. Knowing what a bitter and pitiful partisan hack you are, I'd say we all know what a "rank and file Obamite" is.

I am anything but bitter.... but if you think that I am a rank and file Obamite, then you would know that I would not even consider "telling a Super-Delgate grabbing Hilary to pound sand".

oops. thanks for playing.

retiredman
04-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Hey, if the Democrats are going to win the election hands down, then we all have a right to know how they are picking the nominee. I thought the democratic party was a party for everyone?

no you don't. we can pick our candidate any fucking way we want to. If you don't like him or her OR the process, you don't have to vote for the democrat.

The democrats are the party for those who believe in the planks of our platform.

manu1959
04-21-2008, 04:37 PM
no you don't. we can pick our candidate any fucking way we want to. If you don't like him or her OR the process, you don't have to vote for the democrat.

The democrats are the party for those who believe in the planks of our platform.

and when the super elitists override the popular vote.....

manu1959
04-21-2008, 04:39 PM

you really do market your little group well.....

Kathianne
04-21-2008, 04:41 PM
you really do market your little group well.....

Very true. He knows how to convince people to look at that party! :coffee:

jimnyc
04-21-2008, 04:44 PM

I disagree with this sentiment. John McCain is running for POTUS and it will effect the entire nation. One of the Democrats running will join him. As a conservative republican, I should care about which candidate wins the nomination. One of the three WILL be our next President, and I will be supportive of whoever it may be, even if I do have a preference at this stage.

It's no different than our politicians. They bicker throughout the process and then lend their support to the winner after they bow out. Then it's onto the general election and whoever loses should have the decency to stand behind the winner for a united nation.

I think I absolutely have the right to speak up about how the Democrats choose their candidate and run their process. If I don't, or shouldn't, have a right to speak up while they're running, then they shouldn't be representing me should they win.

Little-Acorn
04-21-2008, 04:58 PM
If the superdelegates ignore the primary results and appoint a candidate who lost the elected-delegate count AND the popular-vote count (that would be Hillary), then just think what the ultimate ramification will be.

At long last, after eight years of futile posturing, faux outrage, and lies, the Democrats will finally have a REAL "President-select" they can complain about. Or at least a "candidate-select".

I can hardly wait! :lol:

retiredman
04-21-2008, 07:14 PM
I disagree with this sentiment. John McCain is running for POTUS and it will effect the entire nation. One of the Democrats running will join him. As a conservative republican, I should care about which candidate wins the nomination. One of the three WILL be our next President, and I will be supportive of whoever it may be, even if I do have a preference at this stage.

It's no different than our politicians. They bicker throughout the process and then lend their support to the winner after they bow out. Then it's onto the general election and whoever loses should have the decency to stand behind the winner for a united nation.

I think I absolutely have the right to speak up about how the Democrats choose their candidate and run their process. If I don't, or shouldn't, have a right to speak up while they're running, then they shouldn't be representing me should they win.

republicans use their system to come up with their candidate...democrats use theirs. As a republican, if you don't like the process that your party uses to pick their nominee, feel free to change it. If you don't like the process the democrats use, you can either vote for the republican, or, if you like, change parties and work to change our process... but until you ARE a democrat, you have absolutely ZERO say in who WE pick to run for president. sorry.

jimnyc
04-21-2008, 07:25 PM
republicans use their system to come up with their candidate...democrats use theirs. As a republican, if you don't like the process that your party uses to pick their nominee, feel free to change it. If you don't like the process the democrats use, you can either vote for the republican, or, if you like, change parties and work to change our process... but until you ARE a democrat, you have absolutely ZERO say in who WE pick to run for president. sorry.

Again, I disagree. I've seen the debacle put forth in the Michigan and Florida primaries. I ABSOLUTELY have the RIGHT to speak up about what I see, which in turn effects things in the long run. It's no different than the Democrat politicians speaking out against Republicans in the hopes of turning an election. If I see something I don't like about Obama or Hillary, I ABSOLUTELY have a say. I can still have a preference between those 2 even if I'm not voting for either. Do I have the direct ability to vote or make changes within the Democrat party? No, but that doesn't mean I can't have my say. What I can physically and legally do, and what I have the right to speak up about, are 2 different things.

retiredman
04-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Again, I disagree. I've seen the debacle put forth in the Michigan and Florida primaries. I ABSOLUTELY have the RIGHT to speak up about what I see, which in turn effects things in the long run. It's no different than the Democrat politicians speaking out against Republicans in the hopes of turning an election. If I see something I don't like about Obama or Hillary, I ABSOLUTELY have a say. I can still have a preference between those 2 even if I'm not voting for either. Do I have the direct ability to vote or make changes within the Democrat party? No, but that doesn't mean I can't have my say. What I can physically and legally do, and what I have the right to speak up about, are 2 different things.

the democrats could pick their candidate in a smoke filled room in a Denver hotel and you would have NOTHING to say about it. YOu can TALK about it all you want, but until you are a democrat, you have ZERO say in how we pick our candidate.

MtnBiker
04-21-2008, 07:34 PM

FUCK!

glockmail
04-21-2008, 07:34 PM

have you ever even MET a "rank and file Obamite"? :lol: Sure. A lot of the moms and dad's at my kid's track and field events. If Hillary steals the election there will be a mass exodus of black Americans back home to the GOP.

If McCain chooses Rice or Steele for a veep, its all over for the Democrats.

retiredman
04-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Sure. A lot of the moms and dad's at my kid's track and field events. If Hillary steals the election there will be a mass exodus of black Americans back home to the GOP.

If McCain chooses Rice or Steele for a veep, its all over for the Democrats.

well thanks for your opinion.

time will tell how accurate it turns out to be....eh, professor?:laugh2:

glockmail
04-21-2008, 07:36 PM
FUCK! He's on a roll, and we're all enjoying watching him self destruct along with HIS PARTY!

:laugh2:

glockmail
04-21-2008, 07:37 PM
well thanks for your opinion.

time will tell how accurate it turns out to be....eh, professor?:laugh2:
Yes, time will tell. In the meantime Operation Chaos soldiers on! :laugh2:

jimnyc
04-21-2008, 07:39 PM
the democrats could pick their candidate in a smoke filled room in a Denver hotel and you would have NOTHING to say about it. YOu can TALK about it all you want, but until you are a democrat, you have ZERO say in how we pick our candidate.

First off, let's get a few things clear. You're not bothering me by excluding me from the Democrat process. I'd be much to embarrassed to be a part of that "family" of degenerates. So you can get off your high horse about what I can and cannot do. Secondly, there are a few places where republicans have the ability to vote in the democrat primaries, so don't be so quick to claim we can't do something. Don't you remember your "family" of shitheads crying like little bitches just a few weeks ago over Rush Limbaugh's desire to get republicans to vote in "YOUR" election? And lastly, how many of these Democrat asswipes lost elections because of voting republicans? How did the fraudulent, lying fake sailor do in the 2004 election? I guess we didn't have a say then either!

retiredman
04-21-2008, 07:46 PM
First off, let's get a few things clear. You're not bothering me by excluding me from the Democrat process. I'd be much to embarrassed to be a part of that "family" of degenerates. So you can get off your high horse about what I can and cannot do. Secondly, there are a few places where republicans have the ability to vote in the democrat primaries, so don't be so quick to claim we can't do something. Don't you remember your "family" of shitheads crying like little bitches just a few weeks ago over Rush Limbaugh's desire to get republicans to vote in "YOUR" election? And lastly, how many of these Democrat asswipes lost elections because of voting republicans? How did the fraudulent, lying fake sailor do in the 2004 election? I guess we didn't have a say then either!

you have a huge say in the general election and I would never say otherwise.

prior to the general election, my party will pick our candidate using whatever fucking methods we chose, and if you don't like it, tough shit.

MtnBiker
04-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Fuck!

retiredman
04-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Yes, time will tell. In the meantime Operation Chaos soldiers on! :laugh2:
and in the midst of that operation, Obama closes the gap... soldier on!!!:laugh2:

glockmail
04-21-2008, 07:51 PM
and in the midst of that operation, Obama closes the gap... soldier on!!!:laugh2: That's great, because the goal of the operation is to get that gap in the Pledged Delegates as tight as possible without Hillary winning, so she pulls the Super Delagates directly in front of the SOUL TRAIN! :coffee:

jimnyc
04-21-2008, 07:54 PM
you have a huge say in the general election and I would never say otherwise.

prior to the general election, my party will pick our candidate using whatever fucking methods we chose, and if you don't like it, tough shit.

You're sounding more and more like your elitist leaders! This is why the democrats are laughed at like empty CVS bags filled with piss. I guess with a racist scumbag nigger like Obama and a lying, conniving twit like Hillary - it shouldn't be any surprise how the followers act.

* As for my nigger comment - I do not hold general black people in that regard. Scumbags with their pants halfway down their asses selling crack on the street corners get that designation, as do scumbag elitists who have deep racist roots and feel everyone owes them something because of their skin color. Barry can suck my white ass, as can his legion of pathetic followers.

glockmail
04-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Do you still have a white ass? I thought that maybe it was covered with prison tats by now. :laugh2:

jimnyc
04-21-2008, 08:02 PM
Do you still have a white ass? I thought that maybe it was covered with prison tats by now. :laugh2:

None on the ass. Too expensive to have them in places nobody will ever see. I guess I'm not a "typical white person".

Yurt
04-21-2008, 09:18 PM
mfm is again being hypocritical. he is telling us that we do not have freedom of speech to discuss the dems election process. what kind of moron would want to chill that kind of speech? if it really doesn't matter what we say (as he proclaims) then what does he care "what" we say? he's bursting a vein over this and its hillarious, typical dem, typical obama follower

Pale Rider
04-21-2008, 09:59 PM
mfm is again being hypocritical. he is telling us that we do not have freedom of speech to discuss the dems election process. what kind of moron would want to chill that kind of speech? if it really doesn't matter what we say (as he proclaims) then what does he care "what" we say? he's bursting a vein over this and its hillarious, typical dem, typical obama follower

This motherfuckerfrommaine has just proven himself to be not only a total shit cake, but a liar, a scum bag, and a filthy mouthed sheep with his head so far up a racist, America hating, terrorist loving niggers ass he can't even see day light.

Gee... I guess I'm just a typical, bitter white person clinging to my guns and religon.

Yurt
04-21-2008, 10:43 PM
This motherfuckerfrommaine has just proven himself to be not only a total shit cake, but a liar, a scum bag, and a filthy mouthed sheep with his head so far up a racist, America hating, terrorist loving niggers ass he can't even see day light.

Gee... I guess I'm just a typical, bitter white person clinging to my guns and religon.

amazing how that is not racist

04-22-2008, 05:34 AM
amazing how that is not racist

it cant be racist when a black liberal man says it.

retiredman
04-22-2008, 05:55 AM

I have never said any such thing. You can talk about it all you want. You just have no SAY in how we democrats pick our candidate. sorry.

And since all you republicans spend so much energy whining about how our superdelegates operate when you have no say in the process, and have no intention of voting for the candidate that the process produces in any case, it just seems like really funny inconsequential gum flapping from my perspective!

glockmail
04-22-2008, 05:55 AM
it cant be racist when a black liberal man says it. Let's put it to the glock-test:

“The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical black person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know (pause) there’s a reaction in her that doesn’t go away and it comes out in the wrong way.” - Barack Obama, March 20, 2008 [black changed to white by me]

Now get a white person to say that in front of a black audience and ask them if that is racist or not.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 05:56 AM

and those are his good points Pale :laugh2:

glockmail
04-22-2008, 05:57 AM
I have never said any such thing. You can talk about it all you want. You just have no SAY in how we democrats pick our candidate. sorry.

And since all you republicans spend so much energy whining about how our superdelegates operate when you have no say in the process, and have no intention of voting for the candidate that the process produces in any case, it just seems like really funny inconsequential gum flapping from my perspective!

Sorry pal but in NC we can register as independents and vote in the Democrat primary. And you can't say a damn thing about it. :laugh2:

red states rule
04-22-2008, 05:58 AM

and he is busting a vein over how Republicans are turing in the tables on Dems, who crossed over in the Republican primary in MI

retiredman
04-22-2008, 06:25 AM
Sorry pal but in NC we can register as independents and vote in the Democrat primary. And you can't say a damn thing about it. :laugh2:

that's fine. individual state party committees can set their own rules, subject to some oversight by the national committee (FL, MI) and I have no problem with that. In Maine, we use the caucus system. Obama kicked ass in the Maine caucuses, btw.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 06:27 AM
that's fine. individual state party committees can set their own rules, subject to some oversight by the national committee (FL, MI) and I have no problem with that. In Maine, we use the caucus system. Obama kicked ass in the Maine caucuses, btw.

Yep, Barry is good at winning the "small" states - but he loses the "big" ones :laugh2:

retiredman
04-22-2008, 06:31 AM
Yep, Barry is good at winning the "small" states - but he loses the "big" ones :laugh2:

but interestingly enough, those big states are all pretty blue, and the turnout for the democratic primaries versus republican primaries in those big blue states is a harbinger for the turnout in the general. We know, for example, that hardcore muscular conservatives (and former Rudy supporters) such as yourself will stay away from the polls on election day, or at least not cast a vote for president. Democrats do NOT want a third term for Bush's war policies or his economic policies and they will be out in force to elect the democrat.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 06:36 AM
but interestingly enough, those big states are all pretty blue, and the turnout for the democratic primaries versus republican primaries in those big blue states is a harbinger for the turnout in the general. We know, for example, that hardcore muscular conservatives (and former Rudy supporters) such as yourself will stay away from the polls on election day, or at least not cast a vote for president. Democrats do NOT want a third term for Bush's war policies or his economic policies and they will be out in force to elect the democrat.

I did not know TX and OH were "blue" states :laugh2:

I do not believe for one minute America will go with a tax and spend liberal like eithe Hilary and Obama

Barry folded like a cheap suit when asked hard questions, and Hillary is a serial lier

That is why they will not win

retiredman
04-22-2008, 06:41 AM
I did not know TX and OH were "blue" states :laugh2:

I do not believe for one minute America will go with a tax and spend liberal like eithe Hilary and Obama

Barry folded like a cheap suit when asked hard questions, and Hillary is a serial lier

That is why they will not win

those are your opinions, RSR. And let's face it.... no democrat is going to win Texas and Ohio will be a tossup regardless of who our candidate is. Think of all the reasons why you have decided not to vote for McCain. Don't you think that there are millions of other hardcore muscular conservatives like you out there thinking the same thing???

red states rule
04-22-2008, 06:45 AM
those are your opinions, RSR. And let's face it.... no democrat is going to win Texas and Ohio will be a tossup regardless of who our candidate is. Think of all the reasons why you have decided not to vote for McCain. Don't you think that there are millions of other hardcore muscular conservatives like you out there thinking the same thing???

Looks like McCain is winning over more and more conservatives (not me) and he has overcome a double digit lead and now tied (or slightly ahead) of Barry and Hillary

We still have 6 1/2 months until the election, and in a year you guys were to have a very easy election - you are in a hell of a fight

retiredman
04-22-2008, 06:48 AM
you are in a hell of a fight

one which I am confident we will ultimately win.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 06:50 AM

Please do not try to make a living as a bookie

retiredman
04-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Please do not try to make a living as a bookie

cheap welchers like you would always be running away from their bets!

I think I'll just let you and the rest of America keep paying me retried commander pay, preach a sermon every once in a while, and enjoy life!

red states rule
04-22-2008, 08:19 AM

I think I'll just let you and the rest of America keep paying me retried commander pay, preach a sermon every once in a while, and enjoy life!

I doubt if you are ever happy MFM - unless you are cussing someone out

I voted for Hillary, and had some fun with the Obama people outdside the polling placs :laugh2:

retiredman
04-22-2008, 08:35 AM
I doubt if you are ever happy MFM - unless you are cussing someone out

I voted for Hillary, and had some fun with the Obama people outdside the polling placs :laugh2:

I am nearly always happy. I am on the way to play golf with my oldest son - who has the week off for spring vacation. Life is good for me, RSR.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 08:55 AM
I am nearly always happy. I am on the way to play golf with my oldest son - who has the week off for spring vacation. Life is good for me, RSR.

I suspect you are happy only when venting your hate and rage

It was great this morning at the polls. I walked up and the Obama people thanked me for voting and asked if I was voting for Barry

The look of their faces were priceless when I told them I was an Operation Chaos operative and was voting for Hillary

When I was asked by the poll worker if I was a Republicann or a Dem, I replied for one election and one vote I am a Democrat

The pol worker looked at me, and the guy next to me in line gave me a look that could kill

retiredman
04-22-2008, 09:02 AM
I suspect you are happy only when venting your hate and rage

It was great this morning at the polls. I walked up and the Obama people thanked me for voting and asked if I was voting for Barry

The look of their faces were priceless when I told them I was an Operation Chaos operative and was voting for Hillary

When I was asked by the pol worker if I was a Republcian or a Dem, I replied for one election and one vote I am a Democrat

The pol worker looked at me, and the guy next to me in line gave me a look that could kill

that's great. I am glad you had a fun day.

Tee time in one hour. I'm outa here!

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:04 AM
that's great. I am glad you had a fun day.

Tee time in one hour. I'm outa here!

I hope you have as good a time as I did :laugh2:

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 09:19 AM

The only sermon you preach is here... with your filthy, gutter language and godless liberal rhetoric. You're no more a preacher than Charles Manson is.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:21 AM
The only sermon you preach is here... with your filthy, gutter language and godless liberal rhetoric. You're no more a preacher than Charles Manson is.

MFM preaches the Gospel of Liberalism

But I did have a great morning Pale with the Obama worshippers :laugh2:

mundame
04-22-2008, 09:40 AM

When I was asked by the poll worker if I was a Republicann or a Dem, I replied for one election and one vote I am a Democrat

Pretty funny, really. I don't mind this kind of game-playing; it's at least a little humor in an otherwise rather dire election!

http://macg.net/emoticons/bouncetrampoline.gif

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Pretty funny, really. I don't mind this kind of game-playing; it's at least a little humor in an otherwise rather dire election!

http://macg.net/emoticons/bouncetrampoline.gif

The libs and Obama people did not see the humor. I have a knack for being able to tap into liberal love, tolerance, and compassion :laugh2:

MtnBiker
04-22-2008, 09:43 AM

Hmmmm interesting, Obama can not even seal the deal in his own party.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Hmmmm interesting, Obama can not even seal the deal in his own party.

and he will unite the nation as he has done the Dem party

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 09:47 AM
MFM preaches the Gospel of Liberalism

But I did have a great morning Pale with the Obama worshippers :laugh2:

And liberalism is the opposite of religon my friend. This story about maggotfrommaine giving sermons is horse shit.

But today we'll see just how bad the racist, America hating, terrorist loving, nigger is going to get his ass kicked by hitlery.

And just for record, no, I don't have any problem at all calling hussein a nigger. His fucking racist church calls me every name in the book in their non ashamed racist rants, so I have no problem reciprocating in kind.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:48 AM
And liberalism is the opposite of religon my friend. This story about maggotfrommaine giving sermons is horse shit.

But today we'll see just how bad the racist, America hating, terrorist loving, nigger is going to get his ass kicked by hitlery.

And just for record, no, I don't have any problem at all calling hussein a nigger. His fucking racist church calls me every name in the book in their non ashamed racist way, so I have no problem reciprocating in kind.

I did my part

To my shock, my semi liberal girlfriend voted for Hillary as well

MFM wil be playing the race card tonight, and no matter how much Barry loses by - he will call it a win

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 09:56 AM
I did my part

To my shock, my semi liberal girlfriend voted for Hillary as well

MFM wil be playing the race card tonight, and no matter how much Barry loses by - he will call it a win

I think it's become painfully obvious by now that mfm is simply off his fucking rocker. He has ZERO credibility left, so frankly, I don't care what that buffoon has to say.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:59 AM
I think it's become painfully obvious by now that mfm is simply off his fucking rocker. He has ZERO credibility left, so frankly, I don't care what that buffoon has to say.

He is a moronic loser who wants to turn as many people as possible into parasites who feed off the producers

It is still funny to see how far he will bend over, and grab his ankles for his party

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 10:07 AM
He is a moronic loser who wants to turn as many people as possible into parasites who feed off the producers

It is still funny to see how far he will bend over, and grab his ankles for his party

ALL THE WAY BROTHER.... he's got black dick so far up his ass he can't think straight... :laugh:

Hussein told him... "you're going to feel a little pressure"... :laugh2:

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:08 AM
ALL THE WAY BROTHER.... he's got black dick so far up his ass he can't think straight... :laugh:

I have often thought MFM has his head stuck up the ass of his party he can check for polyps

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:53 AM

Hey Pale, got this in an email form a buddy

COMMUNITY NEWS: Rev. Jeremiah Wright & Rev. James Meeks will be presiding over the burial of the presidential aspirations of Barack Obama. Interdenominational assistance provided by Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan who will be returning from Libya to assist.

Funeral Service to be held: Tuesday, April 22nd, Pennsylvania.

Obama campaign operatives are expected to insist Michele Obama practice campaign Suttee.

Chief mourners: Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann. Tim Russert and Anderson Cooper, Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean.

In lieu of flowers, please send donations to www.hillaryclinton.com

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 10:58 AM
Hey Pale, got this in an email form a buddy

COMMUNITY NEWS: Rev. Jeremiah Wright & Rev. James Meeks will be presiding over the burial of the presidential aspirations of Barack Obama. Interdenominational assistance provided by Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan who will be returning from Libya to assist.

Funeral Service to be held: Tuesday, April 22nd, Pennsylvania.

Obama campaign operatives are expected to insist Michele Obama practice campaign Suttee.

Chief mourners: Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann. Tim Russert and Anderson Cooper, Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean.

In lieu of flowers, please send donations to www.hillaryclinton.com

Gee, his terrorist bomber buddy Ayers isn't listed as a mourner... better add him quick.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 11:01 AM
Gee, his terrorist bomber buddy Ayers isn't listed as a mourner... better add him quick.

He is bombing the homes of us bitter white racists Pale