PDA

View Full Version : A Concern About Operation Chaos

glockmail
04-22-2008, 08:59 AM
What prevents Democrat pundits from claiming thate GOP support of Hillary during the primary isn't racist, and selling that load of crap that to blacks?

red states rule
04-22-2008, 09:26 AM
What prevents Democrat pundits from claiming thate GOP support of Hillary during the primary isn't racist, and selling that load of crap that to blacks?

Libs are going to play the race card for Barry, and the sexist card for Hillary

With libs you are damned if you do and damned if you don't

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 10:21 AM
Libs are going to play the race card for Barry, and the sexist card for Hillary

With libs you are damned if you do and damned if you don't

They're doing that already.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:23 AM
They're doing that already.

They are stepping it up Pale, and it will get worse if Barry loses big tonight

Bitter white guys like me will be called racists. Wil not be the first time, and will not be the last

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 10:43 AM

Bitter white guys like me will be called racists. Wil not be the first time, and will not be the last

Yeah... well if they're already calling me a bitter, racist whitey, and I already know hussein is a racist, then I'm calling him a nigger.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah... well if they're already calling me a bitter, racist whitey, and I already know hussein is a racist, then I'm calling him a nigger.

I have been called every name in the book Pale. I high school, a liberal SS teacher asked where my white sheet was

I looked at him, and said it was at the Robert Byrd laundry mat. He gave me a glare. As the class laughed, he went on with the class

I was smiling the entire time

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 10:54 AM
I have been called every name in the book Pale. I high school, a liberal SS teacher asked where my white sheet was

I looked at him, and said it was at the Robert Byrd laundry mat. He gave me a glare. As the class laughed, he went on with the class

I was smiling the entire time

I have told him, "it's going to be in your back yard tonight, along with thirty others."

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:57 AM
I have told him, "it's going to be in your back yard tonight, along with thirty others."

He was a liberal moonbat. He was always preaching the same crap MFM sprews. How America was a racist nation, how we cause most of the worlds problems, and loved Peanut Carter

I dropped in on him after Ronald Reagan cleaned his clock, and he told me I was not his student and asked me to leave his classroom

Maybe it was MFM after all

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 11:01 AM
He was a liberal moonbat. He was always preaching the same crap MFM sprews. How America was a racist nation, how we cause most of the worlds problems, and loved Peanut Carter

I dropped in on him after Ronald Reagan cleaned his clock, and he told me I was not his student and asked me to leave his classroom
Maybe it was MFM after all

But rsr... that was just another prime example of liberal "inclusiveness and tolerance"... :laugh:

red states rule
04-22-2008, 11:03 AM
But rsr... that was just another prime example of liberal "inclusiveness and tolerance"... :laugh:

Damn you are right - it must have been MFM

typomaniac
04-22-2008, 07:08 PM

And considering your track record of ridiculous statements, that should hardly surprise anyone.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:01 PM
How will the liberal media try and downplay Operation Chaos's smashing success tonight?
They will probably blame white racists and those bitter voters :laugh2:

Yurt
04-22-2008, 10:11 PM
And considering your track record of ridiculous statements, that should hardly surprise anyone.

coming from one who runs a "clean" board and comes over here to talk shit....:lol: talk about ridiculous

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Hillary is cleaning the messiah's clock. 10 points and nearly 200,000 votes

typomaniac
04-22-2008, 10:49 PM
coming from one who runs a "clean" board and comes over here to talk shit....:lol: talk about ridiculous

Defending RSR blows the ridiculous meter off the scale. :blowup:

Yurt
04-22-2008, 10:52 PM
Defending RSR blows the ridiculous meter off the scale. :blowup:

defending? how so...

manu1959
04-22-2008, 11:01 PM
racist......how about you write a paper in university discussing how bad the job market would be now if not for the holocaust....

red states rule
04-23-2008, 06:31 AM
Obama got stomped stomped in the "bitter gun totin religious" areas by over 35/65%. The arrogant, condescending liberal now reaps what he sows. He's got the black vote and that's about all.

I see PA going republican in November.

CockySOB
04-23-2008, 06:53 AM
Obama got stomped stomped in the "bitter gun totin religious" areas by over 35/65%. The arrogant, condescending liberal now reaps what he sows. He's got the black vote and that's about all.

I see PA going republican in November.

Obama also has a very strong showing with young voters/college students. In fact, they make up a significant portion of his activist base. The problem with counting on children like this is that they can become distracted and disillusioned very easily. This is why I doubt that should Clinton get the nod, any majority of OBama supporters would flock to Clinton. Some will to be sure, but only the less radical among the Obama supporters will move to Hillary.

I also doubt that many of Obama's supporters would actually move to vote for McCain should Clinton win the nomination. The same is NOT true should Obama defeat Clinton for the nomination. I think Clinton has effectively nabbed the middle-America vote (which despite librull propaganda that the middle class is dying out) is absolutely necessary for ANY candidate to have a chance in the national election.

red states rule
04-23-2008, 06:55 AM
Obama also has a very strong showing with young voters/college students. In fact, they make up a significant portion of his activist base. The problem with counting on children like this is that they can become distracted and disillusioned very easily. This is why I doubt that should Clinton get the nod, any majority of OBama supporters would flock to Clinton. Some will to be sure, but only the less radical among the Obama supporters will move to Hillary.

I also doubt that many of Obama's supporters would actually move to vote for McCain should Clinton win the nomination. The same is NOT true should Obama defeat Clinton for the nomination. I think Clinton has effectively nabbed the middle-America vote (which despite librull propaganda that the middle class is dying out) is absolutely necessary for ANY candidate to have a chance in the national election.

As in previous elections, the Dem has huge support with young people in the primary, but they fail to show in the general election

Hilary still has very high negs. A majority do not trust her. Her sniper fire story may have cost her 5 to 10 points in PA

Dilloduck
04-23-2008, 07:06 AM
As in previous elections, the Dem has huge support with young people in the primary, but they fail to show in the general election

Hilary still has very high negs. A majority do not trust her. Her snipe fire story may have cost her 5 to 10 points in PA

And when she wins the general election ? or is that the real agenda for Operation Chaos ?

red states rule
04-23-2008, 07:09 AM
And when she wins the general election ? or is that the real agenda for Operation Chaos ?

Hillary will not win either. Like Barry, the are smug liberals

Operation Chaos is a huge success. Once again here are the objectives

to force Hillary, Barry, and the DNC to spend money

to keep Hillary in the race to bloody up Barry

to pluck the nerves of libs and the liberal media

to keep the uncivil war going within the Dem party

So far all expectations have been exceeded :clap:

CockySOB
04-23-2008, 07:16 AM

Hilary still has very high negs. A majority do not trust her. Her sniper fire story may have cost her 5 to 10 points in PA

An interesting question about the primaries: what happens to Obama's activist base in early to mid-may when those college/university students go home for the summer?

Hillary may be counting on Obama's activist base eroding as the June deadline approaches. Such would add to her momentum, provided she can survive until then.

I think Susan Estrich made a good observation about Clinton's campaign - Hillary had no caucus strategy, and after losing 11 straight states, she may have dug a hole too deep to come out of.

red states rule
04-23-2008, 07:19 AM
An interesting question about the primaries: what happens to Obama's activist base in early to mid-may when those college/university students go home for the summer?

Hillary may be counting on Obama's activist base eroding as the June deadline approaches. Such would add to her momentum, provided she can survive until then.

I think Susan Estrich made a good observation about Clinton's campaign - Hillary had no caucus strategy, and after losing 11 straight states, she may have dug a hole too deep to come out of.

It will be all up to the SD's. Last nights huge win, helps make her case

I do not care who wins the nomination, all I want is this war to go on

Whoever wins, ge/she wil be blooded up, and weakened

CockySOB
04-23-2008, 07:25 AM
It will be all up to the SD's. Last nights huge win, helps make her case

I do not care who wins the nomination, all I want is this war to go on

Whoever wins, ge/she wil be blooded up, and weakened

As will the Democrat Party at large....

red states rule
04-23-2008, 07:27 AM
As will the Democrat Party at large....

Thanks in part to Operation Chaos foot soldiers like me

Dilloduck
04-23-2008, 07:34 AM
Hillary will not win either. Like Barry, the are smug liberals

Operation Chaos is a huge success. Once again here are the objectives

to force Hillary, Barry, and the DNC to spend money

to keep Hillary in the race to bloody up Barry

to pluck the nerves of libs and the liberal media

to keep the uncivil war going within the Dem party

So far all expectations have been exceeded :clap:

A huge success so far.
I'm still not convinced that democrats will not vote for ANY democrat to ensure that a Republican is not the next president.

red states rule
04-23-2008, 07:38 AM
A huge success so far.
I'm still not convinced that democrats will not vote for ANY democrat to ensure that a Republican is not the next president.

There is a percentage on both sides that say they will stay home or vote for McCain if their candidate does not win

Operation Chaos goes on, as does the Dems uncivil war

Meanwhile, McCain stands on the sidelines and smiles

Just as I am doing :laugh2:

Dilloduck
04-23-2008, 07:50 AM
There is a percentage on both sides that say they will stay home or vote for McCain if their candidate does not win

Operation Chaos goes on, as does the Dems uncivil war

Meanwhile, McCain stands on the sidelines and smiles

Just as I am doing :laugh2:

And you believe them ? :laugh2:

red states rule
04-23-2008, 07:52 AM
And you believe them ? :laugh2:

are you saying liberals - gasp - lie?

The wounds are deep in the Dem party, and they will only get deeper as the war continues :laugh2:

Dilloduck
04-23-2008, 08:01 AM
are you saying liberals - gasp - lie?

The wounds are deep in the Dem party, and they will only get deeper as the war continues :laugh2:

No--I'm saying they are fickle enough to sacrifice their emotional loyalties for a chance to knock out a republican.

red states rule
04-23-2008, 08:03 AM
No--I'm saying they are fickle enough to sacrifice their emotional loyalties for a chance to knock out a republican.

Like the youth vote turned out for Kerry in 04? :laugh2:

glockmail
04-23-2008, 08:07 AM
And when she wins the general election ? or is that the real agenda for Operation Chaos ? Dillo the's no wat that she can win in the general. First she'd have to win the primary, which would require a Super Delegate trump card. THAT would rip apart the Democrat Party especially the black voting block. Any Democrat needs 85% of the black vote to win- that's a well know fact. As much as I will hope for it, I don't think the SD's will let Clinton rip the Democrats apart. I don't think the Democrats are that suicidal.

This thread has gone off on a tangent. The real issue here is what will happen WHEN Obama wins the nomination. Will Operation Chaos backfire, giving Democrats the opportunity to claim GOP voters crossed over to vote against a black man? And will the blacks buy that load of bull?

Dilloduck
04-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Like the youth vote turned out for Kerry in 04? :laugh2:

I'm thinking more along the lines of women, hispanics and MFM types.

red states rule
04-23-2008, 08:09 AM
Dillo the's no wat that she can win in the general. First she'd have to win the primary, which would require a Super Delegate trump card. THAT would rip apart the Democrat Party especially the black voting block. Any Democrat needs 85% of the black vote to win- that's a well know fact. As much as I will hope for it, I don't think the SD's will let Clinton rip the Democrats apart. I don't think the Democrats are that suicidal.

This thread has gone off on a tangent. The real issue here is what will happen WHEN Obama wins the nomination. Will Operation Chaos backfire, giving Democrats the opportunity to claim GOP voters crossed over to vote against a black man? And will the blacks buy that load of bull?

Operation Chaos wil not backfire Glock

Operation Chaos does not care who wins. As long as who wins is beat up, and the Dem party is divided

Dilloduck
04-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Dillo the's no wat that she can win in the general. First she'd have to win the primary, which would require a Super Delegate trump card. THAT would rip apart the Democrat Party especially the black voting block. Any Democrat needs 85% of the black vote to win- that's a well know fact. As much as I will hope for it, I don't think the SD's will let Clinton rip the Democrats apart. I don't think the Democrats are that suicidal.

I won't be counting Hilary out--ever. If Obama pulls it off you can bet that the Republican cross over voting will be portrayed as racists trying to knock a black out of the race. McCain racists to be precise.

red states rule
04-23-2008, 08:41 AM
I won't be counting Hilary out--ever. If Obama pulls it off you can bet that the Republican cross over voting will be portrayed as racists trying to knock a black out of the race. McCain racists to be precise.

The libeal media has been calling people racists if they don't vote for Barry

and if you vote for Barry you are a sexist for not voting for Hillary

Race and sex are the only differences between Barry and Hillary

glockmail
04-23-2008, 08:59 AM
I won't be counting Hilary out--ever. If Obama pulls it off you can bet that the Republican cross over voting will be portrayed as racists trying to knock a black out of the race. McCain racists to be precise. Again I hope that she does pull it off, because she'll have to use the SD trump card, and that will cause an implosion of the Democrat Party not seen since the Civil War.

So you share my concern about the racist accusation. What will be the impact on a general election between Obama and McCain?

mundame
04-23-2008, 11:13 AM
So you share my concern about the racist accusation. What will be the impact on a general election between Obama and McCain?

I am not hearing people say the crossover vote was about racism: people realize it was about keeping the turmoil going, so the Dems would implode!

red states rule
04-23-2008, 11:19 AM
I am not hearing people say the crossover vote was about racism: people realize it was about keeping the turmoil going, so the Dems would implode!

You must not watch DNC TV (MSNBC) they were playing the race card big time

and this from ABC

ABC's Cuomo Again Frets About Racist American Voters
By Scott Whitlock | January 2, 2008 - 13:15 ET

For the second time in less than a month, "Good Morning America" co-host Chris Cuomo asked a Democratic presidential candidate to speculate about the inherent racism of American voters. Talking with John Edwards on Wednesday's edition of the program, the ABC journalist wondered about Thursday's Iowa caucus. He inquired, "When you think people get into the room, do you think race or gender may play an unspoken role in the caucus voting?"

Clearly, this is a topic that weighs heavily on Cuomo. On December 20, he spoke to Senator Barack Obama and asked, "What do you think the bigger obstacle is for you in becoming president, the Clinton campaign machine or America's inherent racists, racism?" In fact, GMA has a long history of harping on how bigoted America is. Since November 13, 2006, "Good Morning America" has featured the question, in some form or another, a total of five times.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2008/01/02/cuomo-again-frets-about-racist-american-voters

typomaniac
04-23-2008, 11:21 AM
racist......how about you write a paper in university discussing how bad the job market would be now if not for the holocaust....

You could argue just as easily (maybe moreso), that the job market is in the toilet today BECAUSE of the holocaust. With more smart people around, there would be more innovation and more creation of wealth today.

Hitler would have been much better off going strictly after the lowest IQs. Then we wouldn't have to put up with the likes of RSR.

mundame
04-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Clearly, this is a topic that weighs heavily on Cuomo. On December 20, he spoke to Senator Barack Obama and asked, "What do you think the bigger obstacle is for you in becoming president, the Clinton campaign machine or America's inherent racists, racism?" In fact, GMA has a long history of harping on how bigoted America is. Since November 13, 2006, "Good Morning America" has featured the question, in some form or another, a total of five times.

I am eager to see somebody, anybody, mention the "identity politics" that result in blacks voting so overwhelmingly for Obama.

Men are voting for men, disproportionately. Women are voting for Hillary, disproportionately. I don't actually see any problem with any of this, but it annoys me that a lot of Dems seem to think everybody ought to vote for Obama, or get insulted.

mundame
04-23-2008, 12:09 PM
You could argue just as easily (maybe moreso), that the job market is in the toilet today BECAUSE of the holocaust. With more smart people around, there would be more innovation and more creation of wealth today.

Jews are known to have an average IQ fully 7 points higher than the mean in America (100 mean). What this results in is a much greater number of people, proportionately, in the "smart people jobs" like profs, doctors, lawyers, executives, etc. The minimum for "smart people jobs" is thought to be about 124 IQ. So it's not the mean IQ that matters: it's having a greater or lesser proportion of people capable of advanced work.

red states rule
04-23-2008, 12:10 PM
I am eager to see somebody, anybody, mention the "identity politics" that result in blacks voting so overwhelmingly for Obama.

Men are voting for men, disproportionately. Women are voting for Hillary, disproportionately. I don't actually see any problem with any of this, but it annoys me that a lot of Dems seem to think everybody ought to vote for Obama, or get insulted.

Libs exist to divide people. Blacks VS whites; women VS men; old VS young; and employers VS employees

That is what Dems do best, then they claim they are the only ones who can "unite" the nation

glockmail
04-23-2008, 12:30 PM
Rush just announced that neither Democrat Candidate has the abiity to win the primary based on pledged delegates alone. Either must use the Super Delegates to get the required minimum. Therfore the Democrat voters have been disenfranchised, and the decision resides with the elites within the party.

This will rip the Democrat Party apart either way! :laugh2:

red states rule
04-23-2008, 12:32 PM
Rush just announced that neither Democrat Candidate has the abiity to win the primary based on pledged delegates alone. Either must use the Super Delegates to get the required minimum. Therfore the Democrat voters have been disenfranchised, and the decision resides with the elites within the party.

That is the Dems way

Party hacks will make the choice for the voters, since they can't:laugh2:

typomaniac
04-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Jews are known to have an average IQ fully 7 points higher than the mean in America (100 mean). What this results in is a much greater number of people, proportionately, in the "smart people jobs" like profs, doctors, lawyers, executives, etc. The minimum for "smart people jobs" is thought to be about 124 IQ. So it's not the mean IQ that matters: it's having a greater or lesser proportion of people capable of advanced work.

My point exactly: more people in what you call "smart people jobs" end up being innovators and employers, creating more jobs and wealth for everyone else.

Except of course, for the idiots who insist on blaming everything on the liberal intellectuals.

mundame
04-23-2008, 12:53 PM

Very likely.

I am counting on the superdelegates deciding for Hillary --- because when they threw out the "smoke-filled rooms" after the 1968 debacle and put in a totally democratically elected convention as a response to the indignant riots in the streets of Chicago ------------------------ the result was McGovern.

That was a whoops.

So then they invented the superdelegates as a way of keeping inexperienced dems at the convention from falling in love with improbable candidates.

Well, that isn't working, considering Obama. (Obama? We are supposed to have a President OBAMA????? darn. This is just sad.)

Dems clearly have a major, major problem with nominating impossible candidates ---- McGovern, Dukakis, Kerry, now Obama. I suppose that's unfair to Kerry --- he came closer than the others, anyway. And the GOP is good at sorting out the most appealing candidate to the general election voters.

So all in all, I think the Dems seriously NEED the superdelegates to take over and make an informed and considered decision.

For Hillary. http://macg.net/emoticons/smilebow.gif

red states rule
04-23-2008, 01:00 PM
Very likely.

I am counting on the superdelegates deciding for Hillary --- because when they threw out the "smoke-filled rooms" after the 1968 debacle and put in a totally democratically elected convention as a response to the indignant riots in the streets of Chicago ------------------------ the result was McGovern.

That was a whoops.

So then they invented the superdelegates as a way of keeping inexperienced dems at the convention from falling in love with improbable candidates.

Well, that isn't working, considering Obama. (Obama? We are supposed to have a President OBAMA????? darn. This is just sad.)

Dems clearly have a major, major problem with nominating impossible candidates ---- McGovern, Dukakis, Kerry, now Obama. I suppose that's unfair to Kerry --- he came closer than the others, anyway. And the GOP is good at sorting out the most appealing candidate to the general election voters.

So all in all, I think the Dems seriously NEED the superdelegates to take over and make an informed and considered decision.

For Hillary. http://macg.net/emoticons/smilebow.gif

Mundame, it is refreshing to see party leaders treating their voters like the rest of America

You are to damn stupid to know what to do - so we will do it for you. You are to damn stupid to know what is best for you - so we will make the choices for you

No matter who the SD's pick, half of the Dem party wil be pissed off - and that is a good thing :laugh2:

typomaniac
04-23-2008, 01:44 PM
I am counting on the superdelegates deciding for Hillary --- I'm not.

The superdelegates are there to vote according to the best interest of the party as a whole.

Therefore, if the polls at convention time show Obama with a bigger lead over McCain than Hillary's, guess what: the SDs will back Obama, and rightly so. Or vice versa.

Either way, most pissed-off Democrats are still going to vote Dem in November, no matter what they're saying now.

theHawk
04-23-2008, 01:48 PM
The superdelegates are there to vote according to the best interest of the party as a whole.

Thats the whole point, SDs decide it however they want. Its not decided by the people in the primaries.

typomaniac
04-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Thats the whole point, SDs decide it however they want. Its not decided by the people in the primaries.

Well, if you find it so objectionable, switch parties and work to get the system changed. :lol:

theHawk
04-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Well, if you find it so objectionable, switch parties and work to get the system changed. :lol:

Naw, I don't want to be apart of a party that doesn't let the voters decide. Not to mention there is no guarantee they'll even count my state's delegates and popular vote at all.

red states rule
04-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Naw, I don't want to be apart of a party that doesn't let the voters decide. Not to mention there is no guarantee they'll even count my state's delegates and popular vote at all.

and this from the party that screamed "count every vote"

But that applies only if the party hacks agree with who the voters vote for

Yurt
04-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Libs exist to divide people. Blacks VS whites; women VS men; old VS young; and employers VS employees

That is what Dems do best, then they claim they are the only ones who can "unite" the nation

very true. all the liberal media has reported on is how hillary won the "white" rural vote...barely a peep about how obama won 92% of the black vote...complete bias as if to show obama would have won, but for, the rural racist whites

red states rule
04-24-2008, 05:08 AM
very true. all the liberal media has reported on is how hillary won the "white" rural vote...barely a peep about how obama won 92% of the black vote...complete bias as if to show obama would have won, but for, the rural racist whites

Get used to it. With a black liberal as the Dems possible nominee, the liberal media will be playing the rqce card on a daily basis

One of Barry's big supporters in the liberal media, Chris Matthews, is heart broken over the reuslts of the PA primary

Here is his spin

Matthews's Synonym for Bigotry: 'Culturally Conservative' on Race
By Mark Finkelstein | April 23, 2008 - 20:22 ET

In Chris Matthews's mind, a bigot is someone who's "culturally conservative" on race. Matthews equated the two on this evening's Hardball in attempting to explain exit polling from yesterday's PA primary showing that 38% of white Catholic Democrats wouldn't vote for Obama in the general election.

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Well, somebody who doesn't like that group of voters might call them Archie Bunkers. I'll call them Reagan Democrats, John [Baer of the Philadelphia Daily News], they're Reagan Democrats: people who are culturally conservative, maybe a little culturally conservative on the racial front, on the ethnic front. They like to think of themselves as Democrats on the economic issues, but when it comes to the squeeze, on some of these cultural issues--didn't this all come up earlier about three weeks ago in San Francisco, this conversation.

So declining to vote for Barack Obama amounts to being "culturally conservative on the racial front." You wouldn't think that branding as bigots a broad swathe of the electorate would be the way to go for a budding senatorial candidate like Chris. In any case, it's revealing of Matthews's fundamental animus towards conservatism.

NB: the exit polling data displayed by Norah O'Donnell in the video clip doesn't identify the white Catholics as Dems, but so they would appear to be. This was exit polling done in the Dem primary, a closed primary restricted to registered Dems. So Operation Chaos folks aside, we're talking about Dems here, and Matthews identifies them as such. For that matter, if 59% of all white Catholics including Republicans were planning to vote for Obama, that would of course be a surprising landslide in his favor.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2008/04/23/matthews-white-dems-who-wont-vote-obama-culturally-conservative-ra