PDA

View Full Version : Fact is Obama’s risky

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:11 AM
More and more Dems are seeing what the rest of have seen for awhile.

Barry is not ready for prime time, and could very well be another McGovern

Hillary is using this as she makes her case to the SD's

Fact is Obama’s risky
Even Mass. Democrats starting to take notice

Barack Obama, meet John Adams.

Adams noted during the Boston Massacre trial that “Facts are stubborn things.” And it appears that, for the moment, the facts have caught up with Obama here in Massachusetts.

How else to explain the amazing, astounding and unthinkable results of the latest SurveyUSA presidential poll: Republican John McCain is tied with Barack Obama in the Bay State.

The last Republican to win Massachusetts? Ronald Reagan. The last Republican before that? Dwight Eisenhower. Even George McGovern managed to carry Massachusetts in 1972, the one Democratic holdout in Richard Nixon’s 49-state landslide.

Replace “McGovern” with “MoveOn.org” and you’ve seized the essence of the Obama candidacy. He’s the most liberal U.S. senator, advocating tax increases on the “wealthy” and enjoying the support of Gov. Deval Patrick, Sen. Ted Kennedy, The Boston Globe-Democrat and every 9/11 conspiracy kook in the People’s Republic of Cambridge. He’s got all the players in Massachusetts behind him except the ones who actually vote.

While Hillary Clinton soundly beats McCain in Massachusetts in the new SurveyUSA poll, 56 percent to 41 percent, the Obama/McCain number is 48 percent to 46 percent, well within the margin of error.

A Democrat struggling here in 2008? An unpopular war, a collapsing housing market and $4 gas - if Britney Spears were running as a Democrat, she’d pull at least 50 percent of the Massachusetts vote.

Sixty percent if she kept her clothes on.

for the complete article

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view.bg?articleid=1088709

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 10:24 AM
Thing is, the dems don't have a winner, one way or the other. Hussein will get boiled in his own racist, America hating, terrorist friendly oil, and hitlery, well, there's just too many people in America that hate the clintons.

The dems are fucked... one way or the other.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Thing is, the dems don't have a winner, one way or the other. Hussein will get boiled in his own racist, America hating, terrorist friendly oil, and hitlery, well, there's just too many people in America that hate the clintons.

The dems are fucked... one way or the other.

Dems are finding a way to hand the election to McCain. While I am not a McCain fan, he will be a hell of lot better then Barry or Hillary

mundame
04-22-2008, 10:37 AM
More and more Dems are seeing what the rest of have seen for awhile.

Barry is not ready for prime time, and could very well be another McGovern

Hillary is using this as she makes her case to the SD's

Sure. He's made some pretty dumb remarks for a high-level politician. I wonder if the Pennsylvania quote won't be the campaign-killer.

Democrats don't select their "last man standing" for the next run: they fall in love with a new guy and then can't understand why the family doesn't like him. They do this repeatedly: McGovern is just one example.

the facts have caught up with Obama here in Massachusetts.

How else to explain the amazing, astounding and unthinkable results of the latest SurveyUSA presidential poll: Republican John McCain is tied with Barack Obama in the Bay State.

The last Republican to win Massachusetts? Ronald Reagan. The last Republican before that? Dwight Eisenhower. Even George McGovern managed to carry Massachusetts in 1972, the one Democratic holdout in Richard Nixon’s 49-state landslide.

Replace “McGovern” with “MoveOn.org” and you’ve seized the essence of the Obama candidacy. He’s the most liberal U.S. senator, advocating tax increases on the “wealthy” and enjoying the support of Gov. Deval Patrick, Sen. Ted Kennedy, The Boston Globe-Democrat and every 9/11 conspiracy kook in the People’s Republic of Cambridge. He’s got all the players in Massachusetts behind him except the ones who actually vote.

This poll was taken in Massachusetts????? I know Massachusetts: the superdelegates better take notice.

Britney Spears were running as a Democrat, she’d pull at least 50 percent of the Massachusetts vote.

Sixty percent if she kept her clothes on.

Banned in Boston, huh............... http://macg.net/emoticons/eek8.gif

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:39 AM
Sure. He's made some pretty dumb remarks for a high-level politician. I wonder if the Pennsylvania quote won't be the campaign-killer.

Democrats don't select their "last man standing" for the next run: they fall in love with a new guy and then can't understand why the family doesn't like him. They do this repeatedly: McGovern is just one example.

This poll was taken in Massachusetts????? I know Massachusetts: the superdelegates better take notice.

Banned in Boston, huh............... http://macg.net/emoticons/eek8.gif

Operation Chaos is exceeding all expectations

and Barry is doing his part as well by showing his ignorance on economics, foreign policy, and openly showing what a liberal snob he is

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 10:39 AM
Dems are finding a way to hand the election to McCain. While I am not a McCain fan, he will be a hell of lot better then Barry or Hillary

Even though I won't be voting for mccain, and I think a lot of other "former" republicans won't be either... it's not going to make any difference. Mccain will be the next President.

Either hussein or hitlery are going to get absolutely ground to bits and thrown out with the trash in the general election.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:41 AM
Even though I won't be voting for mccain, and I think a lot of other "former" republicans won't be either... it's not going to make any difference. Mccain will be the next President.

I still am not voting for McCain. Perhaps based on his VP choice he could get my vote, but right now he does not have it

mundame
04-22-2008, 10:55 AM

I'm a former Republican, too ------ I reregistered as Independent before the 2006 election, just totally disgusted.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm a former Republican, too ------ I reregistered as Independent before the 2006 election, just totally disgusted.

With libs like Hillary and Barry, you will become even more disgusted

and poorer as you fork over more of your money to the government

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 11:05 AM
With libs like Hillary and Barry, you will become even more disgusted

and poorer as you fork over more of your money to the government

This is just a prediction, but if by some super odd twist of fate hussein was to be elected President, he'd be assassinated.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 11:08 AM
This is just a prediction, but if by some super odd twist of fate hussein was to be elected President, he'd be assassinated.

If it happens it might be Howie Dean and the SD's who do it