PDA

View Full Version : On Course For Another White Guy Election

red states rule
04-22-2008, 01:14 PM
The liberal media is really whining now, as they watch thier party implode. Now they are falling back on their bashing of white males

On Course For Another White Guy Election

Hillary Clinton's release Monday of her first Osama bin Laden ad sets the stage for a general contest that Republicans could only dream about: an election fought over issues of patriotism, 1960s radicalism, liberal elites, gun control, terrorist threats, intimidation by a black preacher, and a 3AM phone call signaling enemy attack.

With the bin Laden spot, Clinton has set the stage for an election in which a crucial voting block will once again be white men, and the issues will be those that tend to push these voters to the right, towards the Republican Party, regardless of which Democrat is the nominee.

Clinton has intensified her challenge to Obama with the bin Laden commercial in Pennsylvania, directly questioning his fortitude and strength in the face of foreign aggression.

As still photos of World War II, Franklin Roosevelt, Nikita Khrushchev, Fidel Castro, gas lines of the 1970s, and, most importantly, bin Laden flash across the TV screen, the announcer declares:

"It's the toughest job in the world.

"You need to be ready for anything - especially now, with two wars, oil prices skyrocketing and an economy in crisis.

"Harry Truman said it best - if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

"Who do you think has what it takes?

"I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve this message."

for the completea article

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/22/on-course-for-another-whi_n_97965.html

PostmodernProphet
04-22-2008, 03:48 PM
I recall a state election in New Jersey a few cycles ago when the Dems switched candidates in October because their candidate was doing so poorly in the polls.....

so let's speculate......let's say Hillary gets the nomination and goes with a VP selection other than Obama......we get down to the first week in October and she trails McCain by 20 points in the polls....it starts to look as if McCain will take 48 states.....

would the Dems go so far as to dump their VP or even their presidential candidate four weeks before the general election in order to win an election......

red states rule
04-22-2008, 03:51 PM
I recall a state election in New Jersey a few cycles ago when the Dems switched candidates in October because their candidate was doing so poorly in the polls.....

so let's speculate......let's say Hillary gets the nomination and goes with a VP selection other than Obama......we get down to the first week in October and she trails McCain by 20 points in the polls....it starts to look as if McCain will take 48 states.....

would the Dems go so far as to dump their VP or even their presidential candidate four weeks before the general election in order to win an election......

You are talking about Sen Robert Torricelli. The time had expired for putting another candidate on the ballot, but the Dems (and a liberal Judge) ignored the law; and replaced him

Of course they would toss the VP under the bus, and his/her family

midcan5
04-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Damn, if we have another white guy as dumb as the two we have now our democracy is lost. You guys need to pray more.

Lord, open my eyes and allow me to vote for what is important to America and not allow the prejudices hidden in the dark corners of my mind to elect another fool like W, Lord I know he is your child but he sure must be on the wrong wavelength when it comes to good sense and good judgment.

red states rule
04-22-2008, 06:22 PM
Damn, if we have another white guy as dumb as the two we have now our democracy is lost. You guys need to pray more.

Lord, open my eyes and allow me to vote for what is important to America and not allow the prejudices hidden in the dark corners of my mind to elect another fool like W, Lord I know he is your child but he sure must be on the wrong wavelength when it comes to good sense and good judgment.

Look who is having probelms closing the deal. Your party is having a civil war and is being ripped apart

I am sitting back and loving it

Nukeman
04-22-2008, 07:41 PM

If you wanted this, than you should have been campaigning for Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!

midcan5
04-22-2008, 08:15 PM
If you wanted this, than you should have been campaigning for Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the election were held based on lawn signs, Ron is the hands down winner. I sure can't figure it out as no one even talks of him any longer in conservative msm. The racial stuff ended his ??? not sure what to call it.

Yurt
04-22-2008, 09:12 PM

:lame2:

mundame
04-23-2008, 10:49 AM
If the election were held based on lawn signs, Ron is the hands down winner. I sure can't figure it out as no one even talks of him any longer in conservative msm.

This is true in Maryland, too!

Libertarians: the most popular party in America, maybe because they don't have any candidates to spoil the ideas.

red states rule
04-23-2008, 10:57 AM
This is true in Maryland, too!

Libertarians: the most popular party in America, maybe because they don't have any candidates to spoil the ideas.

With guys like Ron Who, they will stay right they are