PDA

View Full Version : Hillary threatens AGAIN to use nukes in the Mideast

Little-Acorn
04-22-2008, 06:20 PM
As I said before, Hillary has been chronically, and rabidly, anti-military her entire life. It's doubtful that she ever devoted any time to thinking about the existence of nuclear weapons and the ways of using and restraining them when negotiating with other nations. Most of her "thinking" about nukes, proably simply concerned getting rid of them.

Now, twice in as many weeks, she has suddenly started announcing that she will use them in the middle East, this time against Iran if that nation attacks Israel. The only time in the history of the world when such language has been used, was when the USSR was invading other countries in the "cold war", and had armies far larger than ours, while we had the only viable nuclear weapons and delivery systems.

Now the picture is very different, with many nations possessing nuclear arms and missiles and more developing them every day. Now, nuclear weapons consist solely of a deterrent: the threat that if one nation uses them, the result will be nuclear holocaust, literally the end of the world.

U.S. Presidents (and every other ruler whose country has nukes) have carefully toed that line, NEVER offering profligate use of their nukes.

Until Hillary.

This woman's inexperience and lack of wisdom is showing up more and more, as she approaches defeat in her crowning attempt to gain the Presidency. And that inexperience couldn't show up in a worse place, than in her lack of understanding of the role nuclear weapons play in world politics and the balance of power.

Give unreconstructed hippies access to nuclear weapons, and you are playing with fire. LOTS of fire.

-----------------------------------

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN2224332720080422

Clinton says U.S. could "totally obliterate" Iran

Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:43pm EDT
by David Morgan

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton warned Tehran on Tuesday that if she were president, the United States could "totally obliterate" Iran in retaliation for a nuclear strike against Israel.

On the day of a crucial vote in her nomination battle against fellow Democrat Barack Obama, the New York senator said she wanted to make clear to Tehran what she was prepared to do as president in hopes that this warning would deter any Iranian nuclear attack against the Jewish state.

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel)," Clinton said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them," she said.

"That's a terrible thing to say but those people who run Iran need to understand that because that perhaps will deter them from doing something that would be reckless, foolish and tragic," Clinton said.

Her comments appeared harder than a week ago, when during a presidential debate she promised "massive retaliation" against any Iranian attack on Israel.

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-22-2008, 10:34 PM
This comes from one of the most vociferous critics of the Bush administration and its unilateral and militarily-heavy-handed foreign policy. So much for rebuilding America’s image through engagement and diplomacy. A billion Muslims be damned, light up the Big Board in the Pentagon and nuke Tehran already! Where is George C. Scott when you need him?

In related news, the Clinton campaign has announced that Hillary will be reprising Slim Pickens’ role in “Dr. Strangelove” and will appear riding a nuclear bomb as it is dropped over Tehran in her next campaign ad. This will be interspersed with footage of Barak Obama screaming like a 10 year old girl, tied to a railroad track wearing a pink gingham dress as a train driven by Mahmoud Ahmedinejad and Osama Bin Laden comes barreling down on him.

Say your prayers and stock your backyard bomb shelters, faithful readers! Stay tuned for further updates as developments demand!

:salute:

Yurt
04-22-2008, 10:40 PM
where did she say she would "nuke" iran? are you sure obliterate is her meaning nukes? seems probable, but did she actually say nuke iran?

DragonStryk72
04-23-2008, 12:04 AM
where did she say she would "nuke" iran? are you sure obliterate is her meaning nukes? seems probable, but did she actually say nuke iran?

I think totally obliterating them covers it quite nicely. I mean, it's that or going door to door with the US Army.

Yurt
04-23-2008, 12:31 AM
I think totally obliterating them covers it quite nicely. I mean, it's that or going door to door with the US Army.

we obliterated saddam's army and government

Pale Rider
04-23-2008, 01:10 AM
we obliterated saddam's army and government

Not really... they just scattered like rats and crawled in holes when the fighting started, so they could live to fight another day.