PDA

View Full Version : Worst bastard or bitch in movie history?

typomaniac
04-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Of all the characters you remember from a movie that was NOT based on a true story, which one did you find the most despicable, and why?

Sitarro
04-23-2008, 08:13 PM
Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat". What she does to William Hurt and her husband is pretty bad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByiabM5zckk

Great movie and she is definitely hot in it..... I learned a lot from that movie.

dan
04-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Most recently, Daniel Plainview from There Will Be Blood.

Nurse Ratched might be the all-time biggest bitch.

DragonStryk72
04-23-2008, 10:33 PM
The Agent from the movie Serenity, based on the show Firefly

typomaniac
04-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Faye Dunaway (as Serena Joy) in The Handmaid's Tale is certainly a leading contender for biggest bitch, but I'm not sure that even she tops Nurse Ratched.

For biggest bastard, it's a tough call between Jack Nicholson (as Col. Jessep) in A Few Good Men and Doug Hutchison (as Percy Wetmore) in The Green Mile.

Mr. P
04-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Who boiled the pet rabbit? Late 80s movie I think...Meryl Streep?

I just can't recall the title.

Sitarro
04-23-2008, 11:24 PM

Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction"...... scary lady.

Mr. P
04-23-2008, 11:37 PM

THAT'S IT!!! Thanks Sitarro!

Scary as hell for sure!!!

Sitarro
04-23-2008, 11:52 PM
THAT'S IT!!! Thanks Sitarro!

Scary as hell for sure!!!

My brother and I went to see that between rounds at The Memorial golf tournament. We both ended up trying not to look were scared senseless. It screwed up his next round in the tournament.:laugh2:

hjmick
04-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Annie Wilkes from Misery: She hobbled Paul Sheldon with a sledge hammer and a block of wood. Need I say more? You dirty bird...

Fernand Mondego from The Count of Monte Cristo : He robbed his friend Edmond Dantes of his promising life, a beautiful wife, and proceeded to have numerous indiscreet affairs leaving the woman he stole toraise their son by herself. His greed is incredible; he sought out more riches, power, and women than he deserved. He was extremely cold, his swordfighting skills were well above average and he knew how to use a gun, and he was a great liar.

My Winter Storm
04-24-2008, 12:44 AM

That movie was scary...I had to cover my eyes when the bunny got boiled...

typomaniac
04-24-2008, 12:51 AM
That was a good one, but somehow the crazy characters don't seem nearly as menacing as the cold, calculating ones who know exactly what they're doing...

Abbey Marie
04-24-2008, 01:44 AM
The Wicked Witch of the West

Sitarro
04-24-2008, 07:37 AM
The Wicked Witch of the West

Her flying monkeys always freaked me out........ughhhhhh!

Binky
07-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? That was from the 1960's and she did an awesome job on the part. Her character was cold, calulating and downright nuts.

I have watched Ms. Davis' movies throughout my entire life, and she was even a great actress as a young woman. She could play any role, but the best ones were when she got to play nasty, mean and evil women.

I'm a lover of old time movies. I grew up on them during the 1960's on tv. I've introduced my grandaughters to them as well. They are now 8 and 11 and have grown to love them as I do. To them, watching an old black and white flick is a totally different experience for them since now days everything is action and flash. They love my old movies. And when they sit and watch one with me, their eyes are glued to the screen. It's something different that they no longer make today.

We've sat and watched Gone With the Wind......can you imagine kids that young, sitting and watching a flick such as that? They were all eyes and ears and enthralled. It's really neat to see how they react to the old time movies. They've gained a bit of culture in their young lives.

And one of these days, I'll have to sit down with them and watch Yankee Doodle Dandy, starring James Cagney. It's a musical and one of the best flicks ever. The kids will love it. I love it. It's from a bygone era....

I've tried back in the 1970's to get certain old flicks starring actors such as Bette Davis, Olivia DeHavelin, Joan Crawford, Barbra Stanwick, Clark Gable, Jimmy Stewart, Errol Flynn, etc., but couldn't get them. The reason is because, way back in the early days of film making, the type of film that was used had long since deteroriated and the movies were lost forever. Bette Davis had some I would love to have copies of, but alas, it's never going to happen. She made a couple where she played twin sisters and she did a bang up job in them. One sister was good while the other was horrible. That one is gone forever. It's a shame so many were lost before a newer tape was developed that wouldn't deteroriate like the first one. Hollywood has lost a lot of flicks that will never be replaced.

manu1959
07-29-2008, 05:38 PM
tony perkins in psycho

glen close in fatal attraction

Yurt
07-29-2008, 09:50 PM
the principle in the breakfast club, such a dickhead it was funny

"i'm watchin you bender"

manu1959
07-29-2008, 11:17 PM
the wife says:

nurse ratched as she enjoyed screwing with people

and

cagney in public enemy

Said1
07-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Robert de Niro in Raging Bull

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5mixDbglVzE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5mixDbglVzE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

His character's transformation from an everyday asshole, to a paranoid, violent maniac was brilliant. Bravo!

hjmick
07-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Jake LaMotta was a piece of work and a hell of a fighter.

His wife was pretty hot as well. If I remember correctly, she posed for Playboy when she was 51. I always have liked older women.

Said1
07-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Jake LaMotta was a piece of work and a hell of a fighter.

His wife was pretty hot as well. If I remember correctly, she posed for Playboy when she was 51. I always have liked older women.

Yes. Well. Older women tend to know what they're doing. :)

Psychoblues
07-31-2008, 03:46 AM
Denis Leary........He's a bigger asshole than even me!!!!!!!!!

Take me to the movies: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Psychoblues
07-31-2008, 03:49 AM
Are you messin' with me again, m'59?

tony perkins in psycho

glen close in fatal attraction

Keep your tools cool: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

gabosaurus
08-09-2008, 10:39 PM
The Wicked Witch of the West. I always despised her.