PDA

View Full Version : Psychoblues Welcome Back Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 08:18 PM
It's been a good while so I thought I would give a party for my return to the joys of juvenile debate on the DP board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set 'em up, Lounge Lizards, and put the tab on me!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for starters, ain't American politics wild these days?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!??!?!!? The Dems are destroying each other for Hillary and Obama and the Repukes ain't got nobody to respect????? Somehow we have to choose a President out of this bunch!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!

I sure am glad to see you all again, I hope you feel the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2008, 08:19 PM
I was just thinking of making a thread like this

welcome back

hugs mate

:cheers2:

It's been a good while so I thought I would give a party for my return to the joys of juvenile debate on the DP board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for starters, ain't American politics wild these days?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!??!?!!? The Dems are destroying each other for Hillary and Obama and the Repukes ain't got nobody to respect????? Somehow we have to choose a President out of this bunch!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 08:23 PM
I was wondering if you were still around, martin. The last time we spoke you were on shaky ground. Get a drink and put it on my tab my friend!!!!!!!!!

Great to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking of making a thread like this

welcome back

hugs mate

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2008, 08:38 PM
glad to see you too man :)

what you up too

I was wondering if you were still around, martin. The last time we spoke you were on shaky ground. Get a drink and put it on my tab my friend!!!!!!!!!

Great to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Right now I am a Mississippi River flood refugee. My net has been down for about a month and I just got it back today. The water is still tire deep on my pickup but at least I got back in!!!!!!!!! Thanks for jammin' wit' me, martin. Are you still confused?

glad to see you too man :)

what you up too

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2008, 08:54 PM
over issues

like iraq

gays

abortion, slighty

Im trying to be less abrasive, and partisan

i figure, maybe im not right.... all the time:laugh2:

Right now I am a Mississippi River flood refugee. My net has been down for about a month and I just got it back today. The water is still tire deep on my pickup but at least I got back in!!!!!!!!! Thanks for jammin' wit' me, martin. Are you still confused?

gabosaurus
04-23-2008, 08:57 PM
I didn't realize you had been banned again. How long have you been gone? :p

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Dig that, martin. I can fully appreciate honest issue and self examination. This is the Lounge, dude, have you had at least a coke or a Shirley Temple yet? Welcome Back, Psychoblues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over issues

like iraq

gays

abortion, slighty

Im trying to be less abrasive, and partisan

i figure, maybe im not right.... all the time:laugh2:

hjmick
04-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Welcome back PB. Hope you didn't lose much in the water.

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Please see post #5. Are you an idiot or what?

I didn't realize you had been banned again. How long have you been gone? :p

Don't answer that. I already know.

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 09:40 PM
Naw, man, I live on stilts and I am fully aware of my floodplain. I take care of my stuff, don't you know?!?!!!?!??!??!?!?!

Welcome back PB. Hope you didn't lose much in the water.

Thanks for the WB, my friend, and I hope you are well as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get a drink on me? Get Another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hjmick
04-23-2008, 09:44 PM
Naw, man, I live on stilts and I am fully aware of my floodplain. I take care of my stuff, don't you know?!?!!!?!??!??!?!?!

Thanks for the WB, my friend, and I hope you are well as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get a drink on me? Get Another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a beer, thanks. It is always a good thing to be aware of the flood plain, so few bother to fiugre it out.

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 09:49 PM
Enjoy the beer, hjmick!!!!!!!!! I've got another one on ice for you!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a beer, thanks. It is always a good thing to be aware of the flood plain, so few bother to fiugre it out.

If I get caught up in a disaster it's a truly natural and unpredictable thing, don't you know?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!!?

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2008, 09:51 PM
im having a coke thanks.

Dig that, martin. I can fully appreciate honest issue and self examination. This is the Lounge, dude, have you had at least a coke or a Shirley Temple yet? Welcome Back, Psychoblues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. P
04-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Where on the Mississippi are you? The delta and the river are impressive to see from altitude.

stephanie
04-23-2008, 09:55 PM
Yikes....it's Baaaaaaaack..

good to hear you're ok psycho.. :cheers2:

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 10:03 PM
I'm on the Delta part of the river, Mr. P. I knew what I was getting into whin I moved here. Enjoy your space shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where on the Mississippi are you? The delta and the river are impressive to see from altitude.

Speaking of space shots, have you gotten your cyber shot yet? My treat!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 10:05 PM
GREAT to see you, staphy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikes....it's Baaaaaaaack..

good to hear you're ok psycho.. :cheers2:

What's this "it's" bullshit?!?!!???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Did the tender not treat you correctly?

stephanie
04-23-2008, 10:12 PM
GREAT to see you, staphy!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's this "it's" bullshit?!?!!???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Did the tender not treat you correctly?
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/beersquirrel2ll5.gif

:laugh2:

Mr. P
04-23-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm on the Delta part of the river, Mr. P. I knew what I was getting into whin I moved here. Enjoy your space shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of space shots, have you gotten your cyber shot yet? My treat!!!!!!!!!!

No space shots...I've flow across the delta many times at 31k or higher. It really is impressive to see the course of the river and how it has changed over time.

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 10:15 PM
The mighty Mississppi is heading for Texas. They need the flush, don't you agree?

No space shots...I've flow across the delta many times at 31k or higher. It really is impressive to see the course of the river and how it has changed over time.

Have another on the Psycho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
04-23-2008, 10:17 PM
run for the hills....:D

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Where and how do you get all that good stuff, staphy?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/beersquirrel2ll5.gif

You earned my respect years ago and you still have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 10:36 PM
Coke. I knew you were a snorter. What else coulod explain your irradic behaviour?

im having a coke thanks.

I'll bet you toke as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan
04-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Hell, yeah! THAT's what this board's been missing! Welcome back, PB! Glad to hear you're doing alright.

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Muchos Gracious, Dan!!!!!!!!!! Did you get all that about Damion Echols? Man, those cats took a screwing. So much for American justice.

Hell, yeah! THAT's what this board's been missing! Welcome back, PB! Glad to hear you're doing alright.

Americans will prevail. How do we get rid of all these nonAmerican jerks that tend to dominate this board?

Bottoms up, my friends!!!!!!! No, not that bottom, staphy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Free the West Memphis Three. They ARE innocent.

stephanie
04-23-2008, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=Psychoblues;235592]

Bottoms up, my friends!!!!!!! No, not that bottom, staphy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?QUOTE]

you come up here and say that to me face to face...

I'll kick your ass...:dance:

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 11:07 PM
I excuse your misspelling.

[QUOTE]

you come up here and say that to me face to face...

I'll kick your ass...:dance:

You did mean "kiss" didn't you?

stephanie
04-23-2008, 11:12 PM
I excuse your misspelling.

[QUOTE=stephanie;235595]

You did mean "kiss" didn't you?

Yeah......ok......sure.......that's what I mean't.............kiss....Pfeeeesh..:slap:

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. P
04-23-2008, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=Psychoblues;235597]I excuse your misspelling.

Yeah......ok......sure.......that's what I mean't.............kiss....Pfeeeesh..:slap:

They do have a motel 6 up there, right? Will they leave the light on for Psyco?

stephanie
04-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your dreams......my dear.

only in your dreams...:laugh2::cheers2:

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Is Mr. P wrong on the Motel 6?

In your dreams......my dear.

only in your dreams...:laugh2::cheers2:

Twin beds is all we'll need. I would feel more comfortable in a twin bed if you are involved. We can use towels as a room divider if you wish.

stephanie
04-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Is Mr. P wrong on the Motel 6?

Twin beds is all we'll need. I would feel more comfortable in a twin bed if you are involved. We can use towels as a room divider if you wish.

what the helll...

I live 80 mls out of Fairbanks, Alaska........

Your asking if we have a motel 6???

We haven't had a (motel 6, up here as far as I know)...........
those must be a motel thing for you all down in the lower.........48....:coffee:

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 11:44 PM
Surely you have an igloo that rents by the hour, staphy. Even the Eskimos understand your profession. Don't you think?

Have another on the Psychoblues!!!!!!!!!!!! It ain't even dawn yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
04-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Surely you have an igloo that rents by the hour, staphy. Even the Eskimos understand your profession. Don't you think?

Have another on the Psychoblues!!!!!!!!!!!! It ain't even dawn yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My igloo isn't the one under water..

So...if anyone needs to sell STUFF by the hour, to fix their shit up...

It ain't me babe...........I't might be you.....

It might be you................babe........:dance::cheers2:

It is...........youuuuuuuuuu, BABE......

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 11:57 PM
It ain't me, babe, no, no, no (while pulling the drawers off) it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe.

I just knew I would get laid if I only started my own party in DP. Precedence almost guarantees a success.

I love ALL of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Drink up, the tab is on me tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
04-24-2008, 12:04 AM
It ain't me, babe, no, no, no (while pulling the drawers off) it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're looking' for, babe.

I just knew I would get laid if I only started my own party in DP. Precedence almost guarantees a success.

You cracked me up.........PsychoBlues.........

here's to us all of different stripes........dammit.......liberal, conservative, Democrat, Republican...??????

we can come together........if we want....:dance:

jimnyc
04-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Psycho, how ya been you crazy drunk sumbitch? Missed you around here!! Need some catching up, so hit me with a couple of Corona's, a couple shots of Southern Comfort and a Tequila chaser. :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
04-24-2008, 11:30 PM
speaking of which...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Ain't_Me_Babe

which is your favorite version

The original

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ImpKzFXO1WI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ImpKzFXO1WI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

cover

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5XLMrstE8Q8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5XLMrstE8Q8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

cover

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kn1xTKfSPWQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kn1xTKfSPWQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Guess which one is my favorite

It ain't me, babe, no, no, no (while pulling the drawers off) it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe.

Psychoblues
05-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Man, flooding just ain't what it used to be!!!!!!!!!!!

Psycho, how ya been you crazy drunk sumbitch? Missed you around here!! Need some catching up, so hit me with a couple of Corona's, a couple shots of Southern Comfort and a Tequila chaser. :coffee:

Tell the barkeep to hit you with whatever you want. Like always, my tab is good!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 12:28 AM
Crack up?

You cracked me up.........PsychoBlues.........

here's to us all of different stripes........dammit.......liberal, conservative, Democrat, Republican...??????

we can come together........if we want....:dance:

How did I know?

actsnoblemartin
05-15-2008, 01:14 AM
hey psycho, ill have a sprite no ice.

Crack up?

How did I know?

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 01:20 AM
How about ice cold?

hey psycho, ill have a sprite no ice.

I think the barkeep can accomodate, don't you know?

actsnoblemartin
05-15-2008, 01:22 AM
works for me bud, how are you doing.

Its good to see you :) :dance:

did you hear, the girl im dating is now my girlfriend :dance:

How about ice cold?

I think the barkeep can accomodate, don't you know?

actsnoblemartin
05-15-2008, 02:35 AM
I'm glad youre back, I just wish you would stop being so fucking rude and mean to people you dont agree with :poke:

Psychoblues
05-18-2008, 09:56 PM
Wuzzup, martin!!!!!!! Glad to hear that the girl you've been dating is now your girlfriend. Y'all goin' steady, wearing each others high school rings and all that other good stuff?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why you want to be so imbecile? All that rudeness crap bummed me out, don't 'cha know?

actsnoblemartin
05-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Wuzzup, martin!!!!!!! Glad to hear that the girl you've been dating is now your girlfriend. Y'all goin' steady, wearing each others high school rings and all that other good stuff?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thank You very much :salute:

Why you want to be so imbecile? All that rudeness crap bummed me out, don't 'cha know?

Im not an imbecile, but this is what im talking about, you seem agressive towards me sometime, and im probably the nicest person to you :cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-18-2008, 10:20 PM
I know you're not an imbecile, martin. Sometimes you pretend to be and I just play along, don't you know?

Im not an imbecile, but this is what im talking about, you seem agressive towards me sometime, and im probably the nicest person to you :cheers2:

Haven't I been at least entertaining for you on this board and the other one? Many of your friends warned me that you were distant, crazy, dyslexic, suffering from autism or some other personality disorder but I have always been at least cognizant of you, your opinion and your feelings, haven't I?

martin, you take these debates far too seriously. You are and have always been a hero of mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get you something to cool your throat? Ain't this Lounge a perfect thing for DP?

actsnoblemartin
05-18-2008, 10:24 PM
I know you're not an imbecile, martin. Sometimes you pretend to be and I just play along, don't you know?

fair enough :coffee:

Haven't I been at least entertaining for you on this board and the other one? Many of your friends warned me that you were distant, crazy, dyslexic, suffering from autism or some other personality disorder but I have always been at least cognizant of you, your opinion and your feelings, haven't I?

well you could see through their bullshit :salute:

martin, you take these debates far too seriously. You are and have always been a hero of mine!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a brave one, and i admire you for it

Can I get you something to cool your throat? Ain't this Lounge a perfect thing for DP?

can i have a sprite my good sir?

Psychoblues
05-18-2008, 10:35 PM
You're a far better trooper than me, my friend!!!!!!!!

can i have a sprite my good sir?

Enjoy your refreshment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
05-19-2008, 12:57 AM
Did you ever think this old dog wouldn't be diggin' up bones?

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 01:01 AM
I like your fiesty spirit, reminds me of me

keep up the good work mate :dance:

Returns with a pizza, here you go, enjoy :cheers2:

Did you ever think this old dog wouldn't be diggin' up bones?

Psychoblues
05-19-2008, 01:08 AM
Thanks, martin!!!!!!!!!

I like your fiesty spirit, reminds me of me

keep up the good work mate :dance:

Returns with a pizza, here you go, enjoy :cheers2:

I like my pizza with Mexican peppers. I'm an internationalist, don't 'cha know?

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 01:38 AM
Hands you a cerveza :) :cheers2:

Thanks, martin!!!!!!!!!

I like my pizza with Mexican peppers. I'm an internationalist, don't 'cha know?

Psychoblues
05-19-2008, 01:43 AM
Would you make that a San Miquel?

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 01:46 AM
Hands you a san miqual, and puts mexican peppers on your pizza

:dance:

Would you make that a San Miquel?

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Lets get this party started

this goes out to my girl (gf) shopgirl08

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fdc9dWxYRL0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fdc9dWxYRL0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Psychoblues
05-19-2008, 01:54 AM
Like I said in another thread, martin, you are more of a trooper than me.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
05-19-2008, 02:00 AM
Good grief....do you two need to get a room???

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/280nwib.gif

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 02:02 AM
Steph, I know that your sick and perverse mind :laugh2: makes everything sexual, but i already have a gf.

Nice try stephie :dance:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Plutodog.gif

stephanie
05-19-2008, 02:04 AM
Steph, I know that your sick and perverse mind :laugh2: makes everything sexual, but i already have a gf.

Nice try stephie :dance:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/289959688_8fc76e3cda_s.jpg

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 02:06 AM
your a good sport steph, thats why i like you.

Youre not vicious, and you can take a joke too

:clap:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/289959688_8fc76e3cda_s.jpg

Psychoblues
05-19-2008, 02:07 AM
holy shit, stevie, that night in the igloo was more than I need for an excuse.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/280nwib.gif

I have a house. Do you need a room?

stephanie
05-19-2008, 02:13 AM
holy shit, stevie, that night in the igloo was more than I need for an excuse.

I have a house. Do you need a room?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/1lmao.gif

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 02:18 AM
y'all make me feel mighty real

woo hoo :dance: :dance: :dance:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oG2ixYJ79iE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oG2ixYJ79iE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:dance: :dance: :dance:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/1lmao.gif

Psychoblues
05-20-2008, 11:10 PM
Enjoy your time here in the Lounge, martin.

y'all make me feel mighty real

woo hoo :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

That's the key for fulfillment, don't you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
05-21-2008, 02:31 AM
Good sport?!!?!!?!?!? Did get a glimpse of them teeth, martin?

your a good sport steph, thats why i like you.

Youre not vicious, and you can take a joke too

:clap:

stevie is a big cat and should be recognized and respected as such, don't you know? Did I mention that you should see them teeth?

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 03:32 AM
this thread needs something

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aUUGblNjK20&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aUUGblNjK20&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Good sport?!!?!!?!?!? Did get a glimpse of them teeth, martin?

stevie is a big cat and should be recognized and respected as such, don't you know? Did I mention that you should see them teeth?

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 04:00 AM
this is funny

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ELH6BVwLlSs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ELH6BVwLlSs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 04:01 AM
:dance: up :dance: and :dance: down

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wdMDWEpbrHU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wdMDWEpbrHU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 09:02 PM
Ain't it a grand thing!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks martin and stevie!!!!!!!!!!!

gabosaurus
05-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Mr. Blues, I have a word for you. Feel free to look it up. :D

The word is narcissism

Psychoblues
05-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Miss, now Ms. Gabby, I also have a word for you. Also feel free to look it up

The word is narcissism

STUPID

Have you always suffered from it?

actsnoblemartin
05-27-2008, 12:47 AM
hey buddy, buys you a drink, and says would you like some pizza?

Oh, and can u tell me whats going on with the troops ?

Psychoblues
05-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up, martin. I certainly know what's going on with the troops, martin. They are my primary concern, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

actsnoblemartin
05-28-2008, 10:42 PM
I know they are, but whats going on with this new gi bill and mccain and obama.

im lost :poke:

Thanks for the heads up, martin. I certainly know what's going on with the troops, martin. They are my primary concern, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues
05-28-2008, 11:22 PM
Obama votes for and supports the troops and the veterans and in Republican fashion McCain votes against them. What more can I say?

I know they are, but whats going on with this new gi bill and mccain and obama.

im lost :poke:

I wish it were different but facts is facts.

gabosaurus
05-29-2008, 11:43 AM
Hanoi John McCain collaborated with the enemy. He opposed efforts to locate and recover POWs left in Viet Nam after the war. He consistently voted against veterans aid bills.

McCain loves sending troops to wars. But he doesn't support the ones that come home.

actsnoblemartin
05-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Hey psychoblues, here is a nice video for ya, youll be in stiches

http://www.tv.com/uservideos/?action=video_player&id=IScwxmP95bgJvj7Z

Noir
05-30-2008, 09:15 PM

T'was reasonably funny, but that has to of been the worst Sean Connery impersonator i have ever seen.

Psychoblues
06-01-2008, 03:06 AM
Muchos gracias, martin.

I need to update my player and I am on dial up. Seriously dude, thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-13-2008, 10:19 PM
I don't think I agree with all that, gabby.

Hanoi John McCain collaborated with the enemy. He opposed efforts to locate and recover POWs left in Viet Nam after the war. He consistently voted against veterans aid bills.

McCain loves sending troops to wars. But he doesn't support the ones that come home.

Do you have any links (I ain't talkin' 'bout sausage) or do I just have to take your word on it while realizing that you just like to stir up some shit?

actsnoblemartin
06-13-2008, 11:12 PM
whats up

Psychoblues
06-14-2008, 12:16 AM
The Mississippi River is up, Dynamo, and getting upper, don't 'cha know?

whats up

I'm back at home from the last flood in April but I'm still secure for the next one!!!!!!!!! My mama didn't raise no fool!!!!!!!!!!!

SPRITE, NO ICE!!!!!!!!!! FOR MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 08:00 PM
You didn't get it, did you, gabby.

The word is narcissism

Don't worry about it. I didn't mean it in any of my more personal way, dig it?