WIF E: 'Would you take her golfing with you?'

HUSBAND: 'Yes. Those are always good times.'

WIFE: 'Would she use my clubs?'

HUSBAND: 'No. She's left-handed. '

WIFE: - silence -

HUSBAND: ' . . . shit.'

PostmodernProphet
04-24-2008, 01:52 PM
my wife once asked me if I would remarry.....I said not right away, I would want to enjoy the peace and quiet for a few years......

manu1959
04-24-2008, 04:13 PM
my wife once asked me if I would remarry.....I said not right away, I would want to enjoy the peace and quiet for a few years......

you must have a comfortable sofa..........

Little-Acorn
04-24-2008, 04:29 PM
you must have a comfortable sofa..........

A well-worn one anyway........

midcan5
04-27-2008, 03:00 PM
There are questions that have no correct answer, this is one of them.

Trigg
04-28-2008, 12:08 PM
There are questions that have no correct answer, this is one of them.

Men just need to learn how to answer those kinds of questions.

Hobbit
04-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Men just need to learn how to answer those kinds of questions.

The best answer to the unanswerable questions is the wrongest answer you can possibly think of. She'll know you're joking, and it'll throw her off guard enough that she probably won't press you for a 'serious' answer. If she does, then tease her about it or keep piling on the joke answers (since I REALLY doubt questions like this are vital to the relationship). Actually, PMP's was pretty good. Me? I'd make some crack about shacking up with those Swedish triplets I've been seeing.

Trigg
04-28-2008, 06:32 PM
The best answer to the unanswerable questions is the wrongest answer you can possibly think of. She'll know you're joking, and it'll throw her off guard enough that she probably won't press you for a 'serious' answer. If she does, then tease her about it or keep piling on the joke answers (since I REALLY doubt questions like this are vital to the relationship). Actually, PMP's was pretty good. Me? I'd make some crack about shacking up with those Swedish triplets I've been seeing.

Actually when a woman asks "do these pants look alright on me" we do want an honest answer. At least I want an honest answer.

If I'm shopping with friends and I get asked that question my answer is usually.
1. The cut is wrong for you, lets keep looking for something more flattering. Honest answer, without saying your fat.

manu1959
04-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Actually when a woman asks "do these pants look alright on me" we do want an honest answer. At least I want an honest answer.

If I'm shopping with friends and I get asked that question my answer is usually.
1. The cut is wrong for you, lets keep looking for something more flattering. Honest answer, without saying your fat.

no shit....the last thing you want to do is tell your wife she looks great and get to a party and have her best friend tell her she looks fat....

Trigg
04-28-2008, 06:48 PM
no shit....the last thing you want to do is tell your wife she looks great and get to a party and have her best friend tell her she looks fat....

yep, cause if that happens you definitely will be sleeping on the sofa.

Hobbit
04-28-2008, 07:13 PM

If you ask, "Does this look good on me?" I will take it as an honest question and give an honest answer. If you say, "Does this make me look fat?" I'll take it as a loaded question and answer "No, your fat makes you look fat."