PDA

View Full Version : Amy Winehouse death knell update

gabosaurus
04-24-2008, 11:34 PM
My sister sent me this link. I immediately thought that Amy Winehouse could find a good mate from this forum. Obviously, she could show you a good time.
I recommend that Martin or Hobbit look into this. :p

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/04/amy_winehouse_booze_headbutt_r.php

actsnoblemartin
04-24-2008, 11:50 PM
hey i found someone fatter then amy winehouse

:boobies:

My sister sent me this link. I immediately thought that Amy Winehouse could find a good mate from this forum. Obviously, she could show you a good time.

gabosaurus
04-24-2008, 11:52 PM
Come on Martin, I am sure Amy could show you a good time. Read the story in the link!

Sitarro
04-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Not only is she one of the least talented white women the music industry has pushed on us all, she is equally ugly on the inside as the outside. Easily in the top 10 worst jokes ever. She makes Vanilla Ice seem like a talented superstar. Blechhh...... I just threw up! Thanks a lot.

hjmick
04-25-2008, 12:14 AM
Damn, she looks like shit. What a shame, she used to be somewhat attractive.

Abbey Marie
04-25-2008, 03:55 PM
In case anyone is curious but lazy:

http://thesuperficial.com//bfm_gallery/2008/04/Amy%20Winehouse%20plastered/gallery_main/gallery_main-0424_amy_winehouse_plastered_00.jpg

This woman needs so much help. She reminds me of Courtney Love; the same empty druggy eyes and messed up exterior.
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/coboblack/courtney-love-01.jpg

http://blogs.newsobserver.com/media/Courtney-Love-versj_631442e.jpg

jackass
04-25-2008, 04:22 PM
She makes Courtney Love look like Marilyn Monroe.....

Pale Rider
04-25-2008, 04:29 PM

What a fucking skank... :puke3:

Pale Rider
04-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Report: Amy Winehouse arrested on suspicion of assault

2008-04-25 14:03:14
By RAPHAEL SATTER Associated Press Writer

LONDON (AP) — Amy Winehouse was arrested on suspicion of assault Friday following reports that she scuffled with two men during a wild night out, Sky News television reported.

The 24-year-old soul diva, who recently entered rehab after years of erratic behavior and canceled concerts, arrived at a central London police station to answer questions relating to the alleged incident, her representatives said.

Police didn't directly confirm that Winehouse was in custody, saying only that a 24-year-old woman was being held on suspicion of assault. British authorities don't usually name suspects until they have been charged.

Winehouse didn't say anything to assembled photographers and cameramen as she walked into the station late Friday afternoon.

http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14584609&feedid=241

gabosaurus
04-25-2008, 04:57 PM
What a fucking skank...

You are SO right!!
Should we notify Jim about her? :p

Yurt
04-25-2008, 07:52 PM
Not only is she one of the least talented white women the music industry has pushed on us all, she is equally ugly on the inside as the outside. Easily in the top 10 worst jokes ever. She makes Vanilla Ice seem like a talented superstar. Blechhh...... I just threw up! Thanks a lot.

are you dissin the man?

Ice ice baby (x2)
All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it you better gain weight
You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

do you flow like a harpoon, daily? do you light up a stage and WAX a CHUMP like a candle?

good lord, hope i never do....:laugh2:

My Winter Storm
04-25-2008, 08:26 PM
I think Amy Winehouse is incredibly talented. She has one of the best voices I have heard, and it's such a shame she's throwing all that talent away.

If she doesn't get help soon, she'll be dead by the end of the year. Sad but true.

Pale Rider
04-25-2008, 10:32 PM
I think Amy Winehouse is incredibly talented. She has one of the best voices I have heard, and it's such a shame she's throwing all that talent away.

If she doesn't get help soon, she'll be dead by the end of the year. Sad but true.

If this drug addled, gruff voiced, SKANK....

http://thesuperficial.com//bfm_gallery/2008/04/Amy%20Winehouse%20plastered/gallery_main/gallery_main-0424_amy_winehouse_plastered_00.jpg

... is what your definition of an incredibly talented singer is, then that would go far as an example of how warped your reality is, and why you are a lesbian.

My Winter Storm
04-26-2008, 04:59 AM
She may look like a skank, but she does have some degree of talent.

Are you of the opinion that if a woman is to have any talent, she must be good looking?

Sitarro
04-26-2008, 05:22 AM

Are you of the opinion that if a woman is to have any talent, she must be good looking?

Please, there is real talent out there, why pretend this idiot can even hold a note. I gave her a chance because the Grammy clowns, which have become as meaningful as the Nobel idiots, claimed she had talent. I listened to her drivel and even if I was to shoot heroin into my veins I would still have more musical taste than to listen to her tripe again. She isn't deserving of an obituary.

Pale Rider
04-26-2008, 07:00 AM

I said she was a "DRUG ADDLED, GRUFF VOICED" skank. Why did you ignore that?

dan
04-26-2008, 11:58 AM

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but in another thread you said you were deaf, now this is the third or fourth thread I've seen from you about music. What's the deal?

jackass
04-26-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but in another thread you said you were deaf, now this is the third or fourth thread I've seen from you about music. What's the deal?

Man.....what a jerk!!! :finger3:

Abbey Marie
04-26-2008, 09:26 PM

Dan, she may have very bad hearing loss but still hear with aid, you know like being "legally blind".

My Winter Storm
04-26-2008, 09:47 PM

I do wear hearing aids, and can hear fairly well with them. It's only when I take them out that I can't hear anything.

My Winter Storm
04-26-2008, 09:48 PM
I said she was a "DRUG ADDLED, GRUFF VOICED" skank. Why did you ignore that?

I didn;'t ignore it, I read what you wrote, and yes she is a drug addled skank, although I wouldn't say gruff voiced.

I do think she is quite talented, though.

dan
04-26-2008, 09:49 PM
I do wear hearing aids, and can hear fairly well with them. It's only when I take them out that I can't hear anything.

Oh, I see. I'm glad the technology is there for you, I couldn't imagine life without music.

Said1
04-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Why isn't anyone praying for her redemption? Seriously. I mean, even ugly little Amy Winehouse can be saved, can't she?

My Winter Storm
04-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Oh, I see. I'm glad the technology is there for you, I couldn't imagine life without music.

I couldn't imagine a life without music eithor. I don't hear it perfectly, but it's pretty good - better with them in than out, because then it's about half as loud and the words are all distorted and weird sounding!

Abbey Marie
04-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Why isn't anyone praying for her redemption? Seriously. I mean, even ugly little Amy Winehouse can be saved, can't she?

Who says no one is?

Said1
04-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Who says no one is?

:lol: Okie-dokie.

I guess someone here might be excluded.

Abbey Marie
04-26-2008, 10:03 PM
:lol: Okie-dokie.

I guess someone here might be excluded.

That's why my comment was that she needs help and her eyes look dead. It's easy to ridicule, not so easy to see the lost soul inside, I guess. Sorry, does that seem ridiculous?

Said1
04-26-2008, 10:06 PM
That's why my comment was that she needs help and he eyes look dead. It's easy to ridicule, not so easy to see the lost soul inside, I guess.

She'll probably die first.

My Winter Storm
04-26-2008, 10:09 PM

I'm hoping she'll get the help she needs, but she has to want that help before anyone can help her, and she doesn't seem to want it.

Sadly, she'll likely be dead by years end if she continues on this way. She's a very sick girl, and I actually think she wants help, she just doesn't know how to go about getting it.

Sounds cheesy yes, but that's what I see.

Pale Rider
04-27-2008, 05:42 AM
I couldn't imagine a life without music eithor. I don't hear it perfectly, but it's pretty good - better with them in than out, because then it's about half as loud and the words are all distorted and weird sounding!

Didn't know you had a hearing problem... sorry to hear that. My ears ring quite loud from listening to incredibly loud fighter air craft for six and half years on the flight line.

I'll just disagree with you about winehouse then. I don't think she's talented or a good singer. To each his/her own.