PDA

View Full Version : Obama doomed Rev. Wright is back

Classact
04-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Obama's race will come to an end this Sunday and he can thank his support for Rev. Wright that has popped up like a gopher and plans to keep poping up. As a result Obama has been forced into making a showing on Fox News Sunday with Cris Wallace this weekend.

The hard qestions will be asked and answered but will he finally bury the Rev. Wright issue? I don't think we will be talking about reverand wright after Sunday that much but rather other sleazy connections. Knowing Cris Wallace's style I think he will shift the conversation to an even larger issue of Obama's character and honesty if he hedges any whatsoever to his poor memory and sleazy connections he has in his closet, for example Obama's spokesperson has stated that Obama nor his wife has recolection of meeting with a Iraqi billionaire businessman connected to Saddam http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/14/o...ce_n_96589.html I can see the smirk on Cris's face already as he asks if this affiliation had anything to do with why he didn't support the Iraq War implying that money was coming to Chicago equally as "oil for food". I think those who watch Fox News Sunday this weekend will come away shaking their heads saying, damn, just another politician willing to deal with the devil to get ahead I think I'll take a shower.

Take a look at this video
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hP-YoB5mnZs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hP-YoB5mnZs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

glockmail
04-25-2008, 08:07 AM
Good video. I'll make for some great campaign ads in November.

theHawk
04-25-2008, 08:30 AM
How many months has it been since Obama promised to come on Fox News? He has avoided it like the plague because he knows he'll get asked hardball questions. He's been too much of an intellectual coward thus far, sounds like he is getting desparate because he is losing the race now.

Classact
04-25-2008, 11:59 AM
How many months has it been since Obama promised to come on Fox News? He has avoided it like the plague because he knows he'll get asked hardball questions. He's been too much of an intellectual coward thus far, sounds like he is getting desperate because he is losing the race now.I think the clock had something like 747 days last Sunday. Obama must be desperate to try to end the Rev. Wright controversy but he may be surprised by other questions Cris has. Cris won't let him spin without telling the world he is spinning. It is must see TV.

PostmodernProphet
04-25-2008, 12:31 PM
I saw in today's paper that Wright is the keynote speaker this weekend at the Detroit chapter of the NAACP.....may prove interesting.....

Yurt
04-25-2008, 12:44 PM
I saw in today's paper that Wright is the keynote speaker this weekend at the Detroit chapter of the NAACP.....may prove interesting.....

black power!

semi liberal girl
04-25-2008, 02:27 PM
Wright may be putting the final nails in Obama's coffin

hjmick
04-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Obama would be better served if Wright would just retire to his multi-million dollar, ten thousand square foot home bought for him by his church in that nice, gated community, and shut his mouth.

semi liberal girl
04-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Obama would be better served if Wright would just retire to his multi-million dollar, ten thousand square foot home bought for him by his church in that nice, gated community, and shut his mouth.

do not forget the $10 million line of credit attached to the property

hjmick
04-25-2008, 03:08 PM
do not forget the $10 million line of credit attached to the property

Oh I didn't forget, I was saving it for later. :D LOL

semi liberal girl
04-25-2008, 03:09 PM
Oh I didn't forget, I was saving it for later. :D LOL

You can bet Wright will not forget about either

So much for him saying Amercia is ruled by rich white people

glockmail
04-25-2008, 03:09 PM
do not forget the $10 million line of credit attached to the property Don't forget the golf course located next to his property, as well as his new, all white neighbors.

I wonder what the commute is like back to the 'hood where the church that paid for all that is located. Do you suppose the brother's visit on Saturdays?

semi liberal girl
04-25-2008, 03:10 PM
Don't forget the golf course located next to his property, as well as his new, all white neighbors.

I wonder what the commute is like back to the 'hood where the church that paid for all that is located. Do you suppose the brother's visit on Saturdays?

Will Wright demand a white caddy if he plays a round of golf? :laugh2:

Pale Rider
04-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Obama's race will come to an end this Sunday and he can thank his support for Rev. Wright that has popped up like a gopher and plans to keep poping up. As a result Obama has been forced into making a showing on Fox News Sunday with Cris Wallace this weekend.

The hard qestions will be asked and answered but will he finally bury the Rev. Wright issue? I don't think we will be talking about reverand wright after Sunday that much but rather other sleazy connections. Knowing Cris Wallace's style I think he will shift the conversation to an even larger issue of Obama's character and honesty if he hedges any whatsoever to his poor memory and sleazy connections he has in his closet, for example Obama's spokesperson has stated that Obama nor his wife has recolection of meeting with a Iraqi billionaire businessman connected to Saddam http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/14/o...ce_n_96589.html I can see the smirk on Cris's face already as he asks if this affiliation had anything to do with why he didn't support the Iraq War implying that money was coming to Chicago equally as "oil for food". I think those who watch Fox News Sunday this weekend will come away shaking their heads saying, damn, just another politician willing to deal with the devil to get ahead I think I'll take a shower.

Take a look at this video
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hP-YoB5mnZs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hP-YoB5mnZs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'm tellin' ya... this little lop eared racist is BAAAAAAAAD NEWS! The more I find out about him, the creepier and more scary he becomes.

glockmail
04-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Will Wright demand a white caddy if he plays a round of golf? :laugh2:
I don't think he'll have a choice. There's no bus service from the 'hood to the golf course.

glockmail
04-25-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm tellin' ya... this little lop eared racist is BAAAAAAAAD NEWS! The more I find out about him, the creepier and more scary he becomes. That's why you're going to stay home or vote third party. :poke:

Abbey Marie
04-25-2008, 04:16 PM
That's why you're going to stay home or vote third party. :poke:

Glock has a point, Pale. Friends don't let friends give the Dem nominee power by not voting for the only viable Republican candidate. Btw, did you hear Fred Thompson talking about all of McCain's strong points last night? He was pretty convincing.

midcan5
04-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Huckabee is a class act, just today he added sense to nonsense, commenting on the Wright Obama absurdity.

Obama / Huckabee 2008

semi liberal girl
04-26-2008, 05:54 AM
Glock has a point, Pale. Friends don't let friends give the Dem nominee power by not voting for the only viable Republican candidate. Btw, did you hear Fred Thompson talking about all of McCain's strong points last night? He was pretty convincing.

My guy is a Ronald Reagan conservative, and he lost it over McCain's comments over the NC ad.

How anyone running for President can say the RNC of NC is out of touch with reality is an idiot. McCain has lost alot of conservatives with this one

McCain believes he do anything he wants, whenever he wants - while the rest of Republicans need to do as he says and follows along without saying a word

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 06:14 PM
That's why you're going to stay home or vote third party. :poke:

Well... I really don't think it's right to chastise someone for voting for who they want, and no glock, I WILL NOT STAY HOME. I will however, vote third party.

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 06:16 PM
My guy is a Ronald Reagan conservative, and he lost it over McCain's comments over the NC ad.

How anyone running for President can say the RNC of NC is out of touch with reality is an idiot. McCain has lost alot of conservatives with this one

McCain believes he do anything he wants, whenever he wants - while the rest of Republicans need to do as he says and follows along without saying a word

McCain is saying we all have to pull together, yet he's free to bash the RNC anytime he feels like it, but we have to tow the party line. Well fuck him. I didn't like him in the past, and I don't like him now. I'll vote for either Wayne Root or Ron Paul. I haven't made my mind up yet.

gabosaurus
04-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Rev. Wright says he does not represent Obama or Obama's point of view.
Obama says Rev. Wright does not represent him or his point of view.

So why are people still trying to link the two together?

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 06:17 PM

Are you serious?

manu1959
04-28-2008, 06:18 PM

uh cuz wright was obama's mentor for 20 years and obama credits him with guidance in his book....not to mention he was a member of the guys church, he married him and baptised both his kids.....

Yurt
04-28-2008, 06:30 PM

in his race speech he referred to him lovingly as an uncle

wright also was on his spiritual advisorty committee until the comments barack "did not" know about surfaced.

What I value most about Pastor Wright is not his day-to-day political advice," Obama said. "He's much more of a sounding board for me to make sure that I am speaking as truthfully about what I believe as possible and that I'm not losing myself in some of the hype and hoopla and stress that's involved in national politics."

In his 1993 memoir "Dreams from My Father," Obama recounts in vivid detail his first meeting with Wright in 1985. The pastor warned the community activist that getting involved with Trinity might turn off other black clergy because of the church's radical reputation.

When Obama sought his own church community, he felt increasingly at home at Trinity. Before leaving for Harvard Law School in 1988, he responded to one of Wright's altar calls and declared a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Later he would base his 2004 keynote speech to the Democratic National Convention on a Wright sermon called "Audacity to Hope," —also the inspiration for Obama's second memoir, "The Audacity of Hope."

Trigg
04-28-2008, 06:45 PM

People are linking them because we think Obambam is lying through is teeth.

Obama's pastor/spiritual advisor/uncle is a racist anti-semite, Obama didn't distance himself from the man until he was forced to.

Kathianne
04-28-2008, 06:54 PM

Because so far Obama hasn't stated what it is that he disagrees with. Larger problem, there are too many Michelle quotes that say that at least she does agree with Wright.

04-28-2008, 07:11 PM
Huckabee is a class act, just today he added sense to nonsense, commenting on the Wright Obama absurdity.

Obama / Huckabee 2008

well that explains alot...

Dilloduck
04-28-2008, 10:06 PM

I actually listened to it --------Jeremiah Wright is a disgusting racist. A great example of why neo-nazis can still attract adherents. A giant step backwards for any improvement in American race relations.

Kathianne
04-28-2008, 10:49 PM

Results of which, coupled with those today to press went over well. :coffee: Let's just say he's topic #1.

Yurt
04-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Results of which, coupled with those today to press went over well. :coffee: Let's just say he's topic #1.

i believe he was introduced as the "hottest brother in america right now" :laugh2:

Kathianne
04-28-2008, 10:56 PM
i believe he was introduced as the "hottest brother in america right now" :laugh2:

I'd have to agree. At the same time, regardless of how he is received, seems not to have hurt Obama in any way.

retiredman
04-28-2008, 11:11 PM
I'd have to agree. At the same time, regardless of how he is received, seems not to have hurt Obama in any way.

don't say that to yurt! He is emotionally invested in the downfall of Obama!:lol:

Yurt
04-28-2008, 11:38 PM

obama is teflon, has some scratches in the coating, but the teflon still keeps most of the truth from the seeing the light of day. i believe it is because there are people out there who will make excuses for him and his pastor forever because of past wrongs. people who do not believe in redemption, rather, believe in tormenting and whipping the wrongdoer over and over, no matter how many times they ask for forgiveness, no matter how far removed generation wise.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 11:40 PM
sounds like a large percentage of the black community :laugh2:

obama is teflon, has some scratches in the coating, but the teflon still keeps most of the truth from the seeing the light of day. i believe it is because there are people out there who will make excuses for him and his pastor forever because of past wrongs. people who do not believe in redemption, rather, believe in tormenting and whipping the wrongdoer over and over, no matter how many times they ask for forgiveness, no matter how far removed generation wise.

04-28-2008, 11:50 PM

Reverend Wright did intend to just settle down with retirement and live out the rest of his days in obscurity. But Hillary Clinton is just paying him too much.:)

04-28-2008, 11:54 PM
don't say that to yurt! He is emotionally invested in the downfall of Obama!:lol:

one doesn't have to invest much in that downfall. its going to happen, whether this summer or this november. Obama is not going to be President.

Is there a single red state you think Obama can win this term? I can name atleast two blue states McCain will win.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 05:43 AM

Didn't Obama state that Wright was an important influence in his life? 20 years is a long time to listen to a pastor and not be influenced.

Dilloduck
04-29-2008, 07:27 AM
Reverend Wright did intend to just settle down with retirement and live out the rest of his days in obscurity. But Hillary Clinton is just paying him too much.:)

Bingo--anyone who thinks that the Clintons don't have anything to do with Wright's new found media attention is a bit naive.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 07:36 AM
Bingo--anyone who thinks that the Clintons don't have anything to do with Wright's new found media attention is a bit naive.
I don't see Wright taking money from the Clintons to sabotage Obama, since the guy is a true believer in Black Power. That being said, I'm sure the Clintonites know people at the Press Club who coulda put Wright on the list for people to ask to do a conference. Wright is an attention whore and woulda jumped at the chance to get his face on TV. You could just tell- he was so excited to get to that microphone. Several times he nearly knocked the redheaded question-babe out of the way to get to it.

I've seen guys like this before on my side of the isle: far right and no sense of pragmatism. He can’t stand the fact that his boy Obama is not taking the hard line rhetoric that Wright himself favors. He doesn’t understand that the message has to be softened in order to win an election. That’s because he thinks that every liberal should be as radical as he is.

Dilloduck
04-29-2008, 08:01 AM
I don't see Wright taking money from the Clintons to sabotage Obama, since the guy is a true believer in Black Power. That being said, I'm sure the Clintonites know people at the Press Club who coulda put Wright on the list for people to ask to do a conference. Wright is an attention whore and woulda jumped at the chance to get his face on TV. You could just tell- he was so excited to get to that microphone. Several times he nearly knocked the redheaded question-babe out of the way to get to it.

I've seen guys like this before on my side of the isle: far right and no sense of pragmatism. He can’t stand the fact that his boy Obama is not taking the hard line rhetoric that Wright himself favors. He doesn’t understand that the message has to be softened in order to win an election. That’s because he thinks that every liberal should be as radical as he is.

You're right. It doesn't take money to get Wright to peform his black power routine. Just an opportunity. The Clintons are happy to provide him with opportunities.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 08:02 AM
What better way for the Clintons to dom Obam then have hilary as his VP?

The Clinton machine could have so much fun spoiling Sen Obamas 4 year term (on top of how he will screw himself with his policies)

The door will be wide open in 2012 for her

glockmail
04-29-2008, 08:10 AM

The Clinton machine could have so much fun spoiling Sen Obamas 4 year term (on top of how he will screw himself with his policies)

The door will be wide open in 2012 for her This was Dick Morris's thinking last night on H-C. At first I didn't agree but after thinking about it overnight I'm starting to change my mind.

theHawk
04-29-2008, 08:16 AM
I like how Rev. White comes out attacking.

Reminded that some critics have said his sermons are "unpatriotic," Wright told the audience that he is a former service member. He served six years in the Marine Corps and Navy.

"Does that make me patriotic?" he asked. "How many years did Cheney serve?"

http://weblogs.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/blog/2008/04/rev_wright_stands_his_ground.html

Could of easily asked, "How many years did Obama serve?"

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 08:35 AM
This was Dick Morris's thinking last night on H-C. At first I didn't agree but after thinking about it overnight I'm starting to change my mind.

Never underestimate the tactics and thougth process of the Clintons

They do not have to win today, or next week, or even next year

As long when it is all said and done, they come out on top

glockmail
04-29-2008, 08:45 AM
Never underestimate the tactics and thougth process of the Clintons

They do not have to win today, or next week, or even next year

As long when it is all said and done, they come out on top Democrats have a history of throwing their failed presidential candidates under the bus. Look at Kerry and Gore. Liberals are emotionally driven people, and when they give money to a candidtae, they bet with their hearts instead of their brains. So when they lose their hearts are broken and they damn the person who broke it.

Morris has a point though, since Hillary can point to polls showing she does better than Obama, supposely, against McCain. So when Obama loses it will be Obama that screwed things up for the Democrats, not Clinton. She'll say "I told you so", and that puts her in a good postion in 2012.

She'll need to get a few dozen face lifts and thigh-ass lypos done between now and then though.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 08:48 AM
Democrats have a history of throwing their failed presidential candidates under the bus. Look at Kerry and Gore. Liberals are emotionally driven people, and when they give money to a candidtae, they bet with their hearts instead of their brains. So when they lose their hearts are broken and they damn the person who broke it.

Morris has a point though, since Hillary can point to polls showing she does better than Obama, supposely, against McCain. So when Obama loses it will be Obama that screwed things up for the Democrats, not Clinton. She'll say "I told you so", and that puts her in a good postion in 2012.

She'll need to get a few dozen face lifts and thigh-ass lypos done between now and then though.

Hilklary is making her case to the super delegates, and with Wrght out there shooting off his mouth - he is also making a good case to the SD's

This is not over yet, and Hillary still has a shot at taking the nomination from Obama

theHawk
04-29-2008, 08:53 AM

The door will be wide open in 2012 for her

The thing is she would be considered apart of his administration, and an extension of it. You think Cheney benefits from the failures of Bush? Heck no.

I don't think Obama would have her as VP, he doesn't need a VP overshadowing him.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Hilklary is making her case to the super delegates, and with Wrght out there shooting off his mouth - he is also making a good case to the SD's

This is not over yet, and Hillary still has a shot at taking the nomination from Obama

I hope she can convince enough to steal the nomination away from Obama, as that will splinter the Democrat Party for the next two generations.

But I don't think that is her strategy. I think she is setting herself up for a very close loss this year, and looking ahead for 2012.

mundame
04-29-2008, 09:37 AM
People are linking them because we think Obambam is lying through is teeth.

Obama's pastor/spiritual advisor/uncle is a racist anti-semite, Obama didn't distance himself from the man until he was forced to.

Sure. I agree. Obama wanted Wright with him when he announced for prez, and only sheared off at the last minute, presumably on advice. It is clear from that angry first book of Obama's that he is heavily influenced by Wright on his anger against all whites.

mundame
04-29-2008, 09:41 AM

Naaaaaaaaah....................................... ..

Wright is the bell, and the press are the salivating dogs, that's all.

I KNEW this guy was going to get up there before as big an audience as he could muster and say it all again and defend every word he ever said.

And you think the press has to be PAID to cover the subject of race in America? As colorfully as Wright speaks?

http://bestsmileys.com/signs3/22.gif

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 09:42 AM
saying i was in a church for twenty years, and not aware of my pastors feelings is like saying I was on a date for twenty minutes and had no idea the guy was an asshole.

You have to be the biggest idiot on the planet, not to mention never buy rev a-hole's sermons, and never talk to people in the church, and hear all those other people talk about the same crap as rev dipstick.

I was in a gay bar for two minutes and didnt realize it wasnt for homosexuals,

Sincerely, O-duma

mundame
04-29-2008, 09:43 AM
She'll say "I told you so", and that puts her in a good postion in 2012.

No, too old, and you see that too, Glockmail, from your last line. This is it for Hillary, IMO.

Well, the solution is obvious: the Dream Team.

That's what I actually think will happen, Clinton/Obama. But then, I'm a bad predictor of stuff that hasn't happened yet.

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 09:48 AM
No, too old, and you see that too, Glockmail, from your last line. This is it for Hillary, IMO.

That's what I actually think will happen, Clinton/Obama. But then, I'm a bad predictor of stuff that hasn't happened yet.

I don't think so. Both hitlery and hussein have too big of egos to play second fiddle to the other.

What more likely will happen is the dem party will split open like a ripe melon and totally self destruct.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 09:55 AM
I don't think so. Both hitlery and hussein have too big of egos to play second fiddle to the other.

What more likely will happen is the dem party will split open like a ripe melon and totally self destruct.

Thtat is all RSR can talk about. I want my party to get back the what it onces stood for during thre days of JFK and Truman

glockmail
04-29-2008, 10:05 AM

That's what I actually think will happen, Clinton/Obama. But then, I'm a bad predictor of stuff that hasn't happened yet. I don't think Clinton will let herself be on board with this radical Wright stuff. She knows its a losing position.

They can do incredible work with plastic surgery, especially when most of its hidden by a pants-suit. Expect a Hillary extreme makeover when this is over and she gears up for 2012.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 10:07 AM
I don't think Clinton will let herself be on board with this radical Wright stuff. She knows its a losing position.

They can do incredible work with plastic surgery, especially when most of its hidden by a pants-suit. Expect a Hillary extreme makeover when this is over and she gears up for 2012.

Putting designer clothes and spending money on plastic surgery for Hillary is like putting mag wheels on a dump truck

mundame
04-29-2008, 10:19 AM

Thtat is all RSR can talk about. I want my party to get back the what it onces stood for during thre days of JFK and Truman

So some of us are substantially agreed.....EITHER it's the Dream Team, OR the Dems will split and self-destruct, possibly with a McGovern-type catastrophic election. Yes, good, I guess that's the choice I see now, too.

SLG, are you okay with a Hillary/Obama ticket?
I would vote for that ticket, with Hillary at the top. (I can't vote for McCain because of his wanting the war to continue indefinitely.)

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 10:20 AM
So some of us are substantially agreed.....EITHER it's the Dream Team, OR the Dems will split and self-destruct, possibly with a McGovern-type catastrophic election. Yes, good, I guess that's the choice I see now, too.

SLG, are you okay with a Hillary/Obama ticket?
I would vote for that ticket, with Hillary at the top. (I can't vote for McCain because of his wanting the war to continue indefinitely.)

I am not OK with any of them.

Right now McCain seems to be the least of the three evils

RSR is going to leave his ballot blank as far as the Presidential race

mundame
04-29-2008, 10:21 AM

Glockmale. It is apparent you are not up on the latest in female ......cosmetic improvements. http://lizzbitt.homestead.com/files/obm.gif

Hillary RIGHT NOW has the best facelift and other improvements I EVER hope to see! She looks 20 years younger than she did five years ago.

There are limits, you know. I doubt she wants to go through all that again.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Glockmale. It is apparent you are not up on the latest in female ......cosmetic improvements.

Hillary RIGHT NOW has the best facelift and other improvements I EVER hope to see! She looks 20 years younger than she did five years ago.

That explains the many faces of Hillary. Since she is two faced, I wish she would wear the other one :laugh2:

mundame
04-29-2008, 10:23 AM

RSR is going to leave his ballot blank as far as the Presidential race

Wow.

If it's Obama and McCain, I too will not vote for president.

This is not good, when as many people like us who are very politically concerned are refusing to vote. It's certainly a first for me.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Glockmale. It is apparent you are not up on the latest in female ......cosmetic improvements. http://lizzbitt.homestead.com/files/obm.gif

No I'm not. My own wife is aging quite gracefully. I do have a woman friend who has just had a radical masectomy though, and she's had to go through a massive re-build. So I guess I know enough about the subject to be dangerous.

I also have a relative that was in a horrific airplane crash and had to have his entire face rebuilt from the skull up. It took years and many, many surgeries but he's a good looking guy again.

Trigg
04-29-2008, 11:21 AM

Your not alone. My sister, who is a dem, refuses to vote Obama. She doesn't like McCain either, but said she might vote for him depending on who his running mate is. She's busy trying to convince my mom to vote Hillary in the primary, mom's a republican.

This election ought to be interesting.

04-29-2008, 11:23 AM
Your not alone. My sister, who is a dem, refuses to vote Obama. She doesn't like McCain either, but said she might vote for him depending on who his running mate is. She's busy trying to convince my mom to vote Hillary in the primary, mom's a republican.

oh its definitely interesting. its just not necessarily going to turn out good.

Trigg
04-29-2008, 11:25 AM
oh its definitely interesting. its just not necessarily going to turn out good.

True.

I don't like any of them.

mundame
04-29-2008, 01:32 PM

Very interesting, Trigg. I WAS a lifelong Republican, and I never voted for a Clinton before, but Obama? McCain?

No.

This election is scrambling peoples' usual voting patterns. I think the superdelegates had better look out: some strange currents are moving in this country and they could easily throw the election away the Dems were "sure" to win.

Trigg
04-29-2008, 04:37 PM
Very interesting, Trigg. I WAS a lifelong Republican, and I never voted for a Clinton before, but Obama? McCain?

No.

This election is scrambling peoples' usual voting patterns. I think the super delegates had better look out: some strange currents are moving in this country and they could easily throw the election away the Dem's were "sure" to win.

Indiana's primary is coming up and you would be surprised at the newspaper articles that have been coming out here. Many are saying go with the devil you know, meaning Hillary. Obama is such an unknown, a Jr. Senator with no experience who's associations aren't helping his cause.

I would be shocked if he wins this state. Especially if they keep on with the under-educated rust belt BS.

mundame
04-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Indiana's primary is coming up and you would be surprised at the newspaper articles that have been coming out here. Many are saying go with the devil you know, meaning Hillary. Obama is such an unknown, a Jr. Senator with no experience who's associations aren't helping his cause.

I would be shocked if he wins this state. Especially if they keep on with the under-educated rust belt BS.

It's quite interesting you say that, because for some time the polls predicted he'd win Indiana. But recently the polls have changed and Hillary is slightly ahead, as of yesterday.

Trigg
04-30-2008, 03:06 PM
It's quite interesting you say that, because for some time the polls predicted he'd win Indiana. But recently the polls have changed and Hillary is slightly ahead, as of yesterday.

I've noticed that.

The newspaper articles from the last few days are pointing out his flaws and associations. It might be close, but I predict he looses Indiana.

I've also noticed that, in the last few days, his lead is shortening in North Carolina

red states rule
04-30-2008, 06:10 PM
I've noticed that.

The newspaper articles from the last few days are pointing out his flaws and associations. It might be close, but I predict he looses Indiana.

I've also noticed that, in the last few days, his lead is shortening in North Carolina

Obama did have an average 20 point lead in NC - it is down to an average of 10 points

glockmail
04-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Obama did have an average 20 point lead in NC - it is down to an average of 10 points Lookie who's back. I hope that you're feeling better. We have been enjoying the company of your squeeze while you weren't arond. At least most of us where.

I hear that Hillary is actually in the lead here in NC. That's a major blow-out for Barry in a state with such a high black population.

red states rule
04-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Lookie who's back. I hope that you're feeling better. We have been enjoying the company of your squeeze while you weren't arond. At least most of us where.

I hear that Hillary is actually in the lead here in NC. That's a major blow-out for Barry in a state with such a high black population.

I have seen the latest from the boards resident whiner

It will be someting if Hillary can pull out both NC and IN

The Obama supporters will be desperate they will blame Karl Rove for it