PDA

View Full Version : The Church of "O"

AFbombloader
04-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Mhy wife actually sent this to me.

Oprah's coments lead me to believe that she has lost her way from the Christian faith. I hope she finds her way again because what she says in this video is far from the truth that I know. I will pray to the One and only way for her and anyone else who falls into this trap.

AF:salute:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JW4LLwkgmqA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JW4LLwkgmqA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

glockmail
04-25-2008, 08:50 AM
Liberal kooks! :pee:

Hagbard Celine
04-25-2008, 08:53 AM
:gives:

My Winter Storm
04-25-2008, 07:54 PM
I didn't know she was a Christian anyway. If she's 'lost her way' so what? She has the right to disbelieve if that is what she wishes, so who gives a rats?

Said1
04-26-2008, 01:53 PM
'took God out of the box'. I love it. Oprah always marched to her own drum. Don't know why y'all got yer panties in a bunch over this one. :laugh2:

AFbombloader
04-27-2008, 02:26 AM
'took God out of the box'. I love it. Oprah always marched to her own drum. Don't know why y'all got yer panties in a bunch over this one. :laugh2:

No panties in a bunch here, I just thought it was an interesting commentary on her views. What saddens me is the thousands who will follow her just because she is Oprah. I know it is their choice to believe what they will. I disagree with her "taking God out of the box" and think she is lost, but that is my opinion and I do not try and make you think the same way. She will find out eventuallyif she is correct or not, just like the rest of us.

AF :salute:

Pale Rider
04-27-2008, 06:13 AM
No panties in a bunch here, I just thought it was an interesting commentary on her views. What saddens me is the thousands who will follow her just because she is Oprah. I know it is their choice to believe what they will. I disagree with her "taking God out of the box" and think she is lost, but that is my opinion and I do not try and make you think the same way. She will find out eventuallyif she is correct or not, just like the rest of us.

AF :salute:

I got about half way through it and couldn't listen to any more. Pure dribble. Psychobabble.

And there'll always be sheep that are easily lead astray AFb. The Bible says that the road to hell is wide, and many will take it, and that the road to heaven is narrow, and few will find it.

theHawk
04-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Is it any wonder she is backing Obama?

manu1959
04-27-2008, 12:27 PM
have never watched her show and don't care what she has to say about politics.....