PDA

View Full Version : Obama blamed for SD shark attack

gabosaurus
04-25-2008, 05:07 PM
Hillary says Obama doesn't have enough experience to handle the growing problem of shark attacks.

McCain assailed both Dem candidates for being "weak on shark defense."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/northcounty/20080425-1425-bn23shark5.html

Abbey Marie
04-25-2008, 05:08 PM
I heard that Rev. Wright claimed it was a Great White shark, sent by the gov't to oppress the black man.

gabosaurus
04-25-2008, 05:11 PM
I heard that Rev. Wright claimed it was a Great White shark, sent by the gov't to oppress the black man.

Damn you Abbey!! I just spit a mouthful of water all over my desk!! :lmao:

hjmick
04-25-2008, 05:12 PM

I'm stealing this one.

Yurt
04-25-2008, 05:15 PM

Damn you Abbey!! I just spit a mouthful of water all over my desk!! :lmao:

LOL, i nearly did as well.

abbey has that great dry sense of humor....

i always find it funny how they close beaches in a certain "radius" of the attack. sharks, especially great whites, can swim great distances, thousands of miles i believe... so closing an 8 mile stretch of beach is doing what?

Abbey Marie
04-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks, you three. :)

gabosaurus
04-25-2008, 05:26 PM
That is why I love Abbey. She has the same type of dry, insidious wit that my sister has.

My sister sent me that link in an e-mail. The header was "San Diego opens shark restaurant"

When a previous attack happened, one of my husband's coworkers drew a cartoon that depicted a pair of sharks walking up to an ambulance and stating "We can we order some sushi, please?"

Yurt
04-25-2008, 05:28 PM
That is why I love Abbey. She has the same type of dry, insidious wit that my sister has.

My sister sent me that link in an e-mail. The header was "San Diego opens shark restaurant"

When a previous attack happened, one of my husband's coworkers drew a cartoon that depicted a pair of sharks walking up to an ambulance and stating "We can we order some sushi, please?"

thats a bit fresh