PDA

View Full Version : Maineman's Sermons

actsnoblemartin
04-26-2008, 12:36 AM
I've read both, and I think their excellent and encourage others to read them as well

Pale Rider
04-26-2008, 01:00 AM
I've read both, and I think their excellent and encourage others to read them as well

Pppphhtt..... you've got to be joking...... there's not a preacher on earth with a putrid, vile, hate filled, toilet bowl mouth like mfm.... he's a liar and a charlatan martin..... :talk2hand:

actsnoblemartin
04-26-2008, 02:09 AM
I read two of his sermons, I liked them.

I believe we should be nicer to each other.

I cant control yours or others reactions or attitudes, but i can control mine.

Pale, you know I love ya brother no matter what.

Your one of my bro's on this board, and an excellent poster/friend

Pppphhtt..... you've got to be joking...... there's not a preacher on earth with a putrid, vile, hate filled, toilet bowl mouth like mfm.... he's a liar and a charlatan martin..... :talk2hand:

Pale Rider
04-26-2008, 03:48 AM

Well let me just tell you anm... mfm is a supreme asshole, and I don't believe for ONE SECOND, that a person with a mouth as foul and repugnant as his can be a preacher. Maybe in hell, but not a church. I believe he's a liar and a fraud.

You believe what you want man... but please don't try and sell me any of his stinking bull shit.

semi liberal girl
04-26-2008, 06:58 AM
Well let me just tell you anm... mfm is a supreme asshole, and I don't believe for ONE SECOND, that a person with a mouth as foul and repugnant as his can be a preacher. Maybe in hell, but not a church. I believe he's a liar and a fraud.

You believe what you want man... but please don't try and sell me any of his stinking bull shit.

He is a man with alot of emotional issues. He is a man with alot of hate in his heart

and a man with a very bad temper

I am not happy he is a member of my party, he is an embarrassment to the Democrat party

Gaffer
04-26-2008, 07:03 AM
mfm is NO christian. He might write a good sermon, or cut an paste it, but he does not practice what he preaches. His true self shows through in his posts here.

semi liberal girl
04-26-2008, 07:20 AM
mfm is NO christian. He might write a good sermon, or cut an paste it, but he does not practice what he preaches. His true self shows through in his posts here.

He is a man in need of help, and I do hope he gets it

retiredman
04-26-2008, 11:51 AM
He is a man in need of help, and I do hope he gets it

have you read them, by the way?

midcan5
04-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Where are they located? I'd like to read them, I have a lot of respect for Maineman (MFM) he fights the good fight.

Pale Rider
04-26-2008, 12:57 PM
have you read them, by the way?

I think she's gotten enough of a picture of what you are from your posts. There isn't any need to read your, "so called" sermons.

Yurt
04-26-2008, 01:00 PM
i would reply, but i have been warned against giving my honest opinion about mfm

retiredman
04-26-2008, 01:01 PM
I think she's gotten enough of a picture of what you are from your posts. There isn't any need to read your, "so called" sermons.

it certainly makes no sense to gain a greater understanding of people, does it?:laugh2:

have YOU read either of them?

retiredman
04-26-2008, 01:03 PM
i would reply, but i have been warned against giving my honest opinion about mfm

and I've been warned about the same thing regardling you and your "pals"

So, if you have nothing to say in the thread, why post your little whiny comments in the first place?

Yurt
04-26-2008, 01:05 PM
and I've been warned about the same thing regardling you and your "pals"

So, if you have nothing to say in the thread, why post your little whiny comments in the first place?

kindly keep your comments to yourself. i will say that it is my opinion that you are not a preacher. i am entitled to my opinion. that is all i will say on this matter.

retiredman
04-26-2008, 01:07 PM
kindly keep your comments to yourself. i will say that it is my opinion that you are not a preacher. i am entitled to my opinion. that is all i will say on this matter.

you could have said that in post #11:lol:

have you read my latest? I will be giving it tomorrow morning.

I always read all of your blog entries.

actsnoblemartin
04-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Im giving you my opinion, im not selling anything.

actsnoblemartin
04-26-2008, 03:55 PM
as i tried to point out, I think we need more forgiveness towards each other, and less vindictiveness, that goes for all of us, including me.

manu1959
04-26-2008, 04:17 PM
as i tried to point out, I think we need more forgiveness towards each other, and less vindictiveness, that goes for all of us, including me.

you would think a preacher would lead the way on this.....

retiredman
04-26-2008, 04:52 PM
you would think a preacher would lead the way on this.....

I take it that you haven't read them either.:lol:

manu1959
04-26-2008, 04:55 PM
I take it that you haven't read them either.:lol:

i have looked at what you claim to have written....

retiredman
04-26-2008, 06:00 PM
i have looked at what you claim to have written....
"looked at" because "reading" is just too hard?:lol:

Pale Rider
04-26-2008, 06:23 PM
it certainly makes no sense to gain a greater understanding of people, does it?:laugh2:

have YOU read either of them?

I wouldn't read them on a bet. They're not sermons, and you're no preacher. End of story.

retiredman
04-26-2008, 08:17 PM
I wouldn't read them on a bet. They're not sermons, and you're no preacher. End of story.

and you would know that how? I will readily admit that I am not ordained. I do get called upon to preach from time to time as a layman in the difficult time after our pastor's unplanned medical retirement. The "story" obviously is one you feel compelled to comment upon, even though you have not read the sermons in question. Why the fuck even post in a thread where you have ZERO knowledge about the topic in question? Now...if the topic were motorcycle maintenance...or.... motorcycle maintenance - I guess that's about it - then you should feel quite comfortable in waxing eloquently on it...but in a thread about MY sermons, why should you feel compelled to comment at all when you haven't even read them - unless you just want to prove what a little ignorant prick you are?

OCA
04-26-2008, 08:31 PM

I read both of them and even though worded well..........I don't believe one fucking word are his own thoughts because no man of the cloth would ever be preaching the word and at the same time on a messageboard spouting the complete horseshit that he does.

But then again you are retarded so that explains your post, reality and critical thinking are two things the lord did not bless your dumb ass with.

OCA
04-26-2008, 08:33 PM

You don't even fucking know him and now you are talking about love? UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE! Ray you are in serious need of a personal life.

psssssst.......i'd be willing to bet that Pale could give two shits less about you.

OCA
04-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Where are they located? I'd like to read them, I have a lot of respect for Maineman (MFM) he fights the good fight.

You know what kind of light that shines on you? And I ain't talking politics either.

OCA
04-26-2008, 08:37 PM
you could have said that in post #11:lol:

have you read my latest? I will be giving it tomorrow morning.

I always read all of your blog entries.

What church you preach at? They got a website? Email address? I'm sure the people you are charged with shepherding their souls would be interested in seeing the REAL preacher.

OCA
04-26-2008, 08:38 PM

Take your namby pamby feel good crap and peddle it elsewhere, this is politics boy, not tiddlywinks.

retiredman
04-26-2008, 08:39 PM
What church you preach at? They got a website? Email address? I'm sure the people you are charged with shepherding their souls would be interested in seeing the REAL preacher.

what is YOUR home address?

OCA
04-26-2008, 08:42 PM
what is YOUR home address?

I'm not shepherding people's souls, i'm not charged with trying to lead them to salvation.......you are, and I feel your flock is getting bent over and fucked.

I could tell you this, if it came out that my priest at the Greel Orthodox church was registered at a messageboard and calling mothers sluts and inferring shit about incest he'd be gone faster than you can shit.

retiredman
04-26-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm not shepherding people's souls, i'm not charged with trying to lead them to salvation.......you are, and I feel your flock is getting bent over and fucked.

I could tell you this, if it came out that my priest at the Greel Orthodox church was registered at a messageboard and calling mothers sluts and inferring shit about incest he'd be gone faster than you can shit.

as I said, I am not ordained. I am a layman.

so...do you really want to interject yourself into my real life over comments made in cyberspace? If so.... please give me your work address and your home address so that I might return the favor.

OCA
04-26-2008, 08:48 PM
as I said, I am not ordained. I am a layman.

so...do you really want to interject yourself into my real life over comments made in cyberspace? If so.... please give me your work address and your home address so that I might return the favor.

You first.

I also don't believe the flock would see a difference in whether it was done in cyberspace or not, thats just a lie you are telling yourself.

retiredman
04-26-2008, 08:51 PM
You first.

I also don't believe the flock would see a difference in whether it was done in cyberspace or not, thats just a lie you are telling yourself.

that really is none of your concern, is it?

and I think that YOU should go first.

home address. work address. boss's email.... if you want to really step out of cyberspace and into my life, let me into yours first.

OCA
04-26-2008, 08:55 PM
that really is none of your concern, is it?

and I think that YOU should go first.

home address. work address. boss's email.... if you want to really step out of cyberspace and into my life, let me into yours first.

Actually it is...............I hate to see trusting people get the proverbial 9 incher in the ass from a supposed man of the cloth, breaks my fucking heart.

You know I stood up for your ass earlier in the week and then I read some of the stupid fucking shit you've been posting the last couple days and I think what a dumbass I was, I start thinking that no fucking way would any layman or preacher be on a board calling people's mother's sluts and inferring incest.................no fucking way, peddle that lie elsewhere.

retiredman
04-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Actually it is...............I hate to see trusting people get the proverbial 9 incher in the ass from a supposed man of the cloth, breaks my fucking heart.

You know I stood up for your ass earlier in the week and then I read some of the stupid fucking shit you've been posting the last couple days and I think what a dumbass I was, I start thinking that no fucking way would any layman or preacher be on a board calling people's mother's sluts and inferring incest.................no fucking way, peddle that lie elsewhere.

what part of "I am not an ordained man of the cloth" did you NOT understand the first five times I told you, moron?
and like I said.... glock calls me a homo and my dad a drunk and nobody says shit to him...I retaliate and everyone is on my case...fuck that. peddle THAT up your well travelled ass.

jimnyc
04-26-2008, 09:07 PM
what part of "I am not an ordained man of the cloth" did you NOT understand the first five times I told you

Ordained? Hell, you have NO part of the cloth. You're just an outright loser and a liar. If I ever saw you at my church I would wait outside and piss on you as you left.

OCA
04-26-2008, 09:07 PM
what part of "I am not an ordained man of the cloth" did you NOT understand the first five times I told you, moron?
and like I said.... glock calls me a homo and my dad a drunk and nobody says shit to him...I retaliate and everyone is on my case...fuck that. peddle THAT up your well travelled ass.

As soon as Glock gets on i'll say this shit to him, difference being is he'll say "OCA you are right, I shouldn't let this motherfucker drag me down under his rock".

Ordained makes no difference, you said one of your sermons are being delivered tommorrow, be honest and tell me what the flock would make of your persona here and the person who writes sermons................you honestly think they would not give a fuck?

retiredman
04-26-2008, 09:14 PM
As soon as Glock gets on i'll say this shit to him, difference being is he'll say "OCA you are right, I shouldn't let this motherfucker drag me down under his rock".

Ordained makes no difference, you said one of your sermons are being delivered tommorrow, be honest and tell me what the flock would make of your persona here and the person who writes sermons................you honestly think they would not give a fuck?

I don't think what I say on a political online message board is any business of any of my fellow church members.

and the point was...glock dragged me down, and not vice versa. He attacked my deceased dad....I retaliated. play nice with me, I play nice back. it's all just words anyhow, isn't it? really?

OCA
04-26-2008, 09:20 PM
I don't think what I say on a political online message board is any business of any of my fellow church members.

and the point was...glock dragged me down, and not vice versa. He attacked my deceased dad....I retaliated. play nice with me, I play nice back. it's all just words anyhow, isn't it? really?

There are jobs that you put yourself in that one's personal life has a bearing on, preacher, priest, reverend would be one of those, if not, then why did evewryone get in a tizzy over John Hagee? Was he not smoking meth and sucking cock on his own personal time? By your standards the man should still be behind the pulpit.

OCA
04-26-2008, 09:22 PM
MFM is not being honest, he knows the congregation would shit their collective pants if they saw his musings here.

retiredman
04-26-2008, 09:30 PM
There are jobs that you put yourself in that one's personal life has a bearing on, preacher, priest, reverend would be one of those, if not, then why did evewryone get in a tizzy over John Hagee? Was he not smoking meth and sucking cock on his own personal time? By your standards the man should still be behind the pulpit.

it is not a "job". how many times do I have to say that?

I am volunteering to fill in in the pulpit while we are in the midst of a search for a pastor. I was asked to preach. I agreed to help out.

I am not getting paid.

my private life remains none of my church's concern.

OCA
04-26-2008, 09:35 PM
my private life remains none of my church's concern.

Keep telling yourself that.

Does not matter if its a paying position or not, you were chargedwith shepherding souls but.............how can you shepherd souls when Lucifer controls yours?

retiredman
04-26-2008, 09:38 PM
Keep telling yourself that.

Does not matter if its a paying position or not, you were chargedwith shepherding souls but.............how can you shepherd souls when Lucifer controls yours?

he doesn't.

I have been asked to lead our worship services. I have done so.

Really...if you would like to comment on any of the points I have made in my sermons that I have posted on the blog, I would love to hear them.

Pale Rider
04-26-2008, 10:05 PM
he doesn't.

I have been asked to lead our worship services. I have done so.

Really...if you would like to comment on any of the points I have made in my sermons that I have posted on the blog, I would love to hear them.

You're just a fucking jackass, plain and simple. I foul mouth, two bit, liar and a fraud. You ought to be ashamed of yourself beyond mention, but you're head is too far up the devil ass to realize it. Yeah the devil. He's the one pulling your strings maggot. Not God. Satan. Put THAT in your next fucking sermon.