PDA

View Full Version : Do you find it ethical to call someone a retard... even when their not.

actsnoblemartin
04-26-2008, 10:32 PM
I find it funny how the rules say, I cant bring up someone's family, but they can make fun of and lie about my disabilities.

OCA
04-26-2008, 11:08 PM
I find it funny how the rules say, I cant bring up someone's family, but they can make fun of and lie about my disabilities.

Who's lying?

Another desperate cry for attention from Ray.

actsnoblemartin
04-27-2008, 01:02 AM
youre lying

Not 1 of my docters, psychiatrists, psycologists has ever said or more importantly diagnosed me as retarded

Therefore youre a liar.

I wont hold my breath

I bet anyone with half a brain can see youre a liar, evil, and a piece of garbage.

Who's lying?

Another desperate cry for attention from Ray.

jimnyc
04-27-2008, 04:57 AM

Family is not here to defend themselves. They cannot place people on ignore, like you've said you have done about 50000000 times now.

OCA
04-27-2008, 09:11 AM
youre lying

Not 1 of my docters, psychiatrists, psycologists has ever said or more importantly diagnosed me as retarded

Therefore youre a liar.

I wont hold my breath

I bet anyone with half a brain can see youre a liar, evil, and a piece of garbage.

So you go to shrinks too? Just how absolutely fucked up are you? Do you go around grunting in the mall?

OCA
04-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Family is not here to defend themselves. They cannot place people on ignore, like you've said you have done about 50000000 times now.

Personally I think the sumbitch is sweet on me and likes the attention I give him.

Negative attention is better than no attention when you are enamored of someone.:coffee:

My Winter Storm
05-09-2008, 09:11 PM
I refer to stupid people as retards. That's not to say they have mental or physically disabilites, just that I think they have a stupid opinion or something.

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 01:45 AM
thats different sharon :)

I refer to stupid people as retards. That's not to say they have mental or physically disabilites, just that I think they have a stupid opinion or something.