PDA

View Full Version : What is your political party affiliation.

actsnoblemartin
04-26-2008, 10:49 PM
1. Republican
2. Democrat
3. Libertarian
4. Independent
5. Other Party

actsnoblemartin
04-26-2008, 10:53 PM
I have decided to become independant, I'm sick of the republican parties failure to balance a budget in the last 8 years, and secure out borders.

The G.O.P. is almost as bad as the Democratic party.

Im sick of two privilaged, rich, not nearly cream up of the crop, knuckle heads being my two choices.

I'm done, carrying the water for the republican party

DragonStryk72
04-27-2008, 12:31 AM
I have decided to become independant, I'm sick of the republican parties failure to balance a budget in the last 8 years, and secure out borders.

Im sick of two privilaged, rich, not nearly cream up of the crop, knuckle heads being my two choices.

Join the libertarian. Just go to Wayne Roots stance, and I swear, you will see an actual conservative candidate.

OCA
04-27-2008, 09:17 AM
How many fucking polls have we had on this very subject over the years? I'm guessing around twenty, many of them started by Ray.

This is what i'm talking about, the repetition of subjects by Ray, the threads aimed at nothing more than attention pandering by Ray, the 1 simple sentence then "thoughts please" crap.

OCA
04-27-2008, 09:19 AM

Wow! Who could've guessed you'd do that? Well especially since i've been off the Repub party tit for a while now I knew that you'd follow along like a lost puppy dog.

04-27-2008, 09:58 AM
im still a Republican. I believe we can still change it. maybe im Naive. but im not giving up. its my stubborn Irish roots.