PDA

View Full Version : oca, for you being a supposed bully

actsnoblemartin
04-27-2008, 03:13 PM
and me losing over half my power. I still have more rep and more rep power.

So i can ding your bitch ass anytime i want

Just remember that.

dan
04-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Martin, rep points don't mean shit, there's no "power" in them. Don't put so much stock in the rep system, most of us don't really use it to gauge anybody's ability as a poster, anyhow.

actsnoblemartin
04-27-2008, 04:11 PM
I know im better then him.

The point is, even the people on the board see it.

My posts are far meatier in terms of knowledge in facts and i dont have to put people down ALL THE TIME, to make myself feel superior which is more then i can say for oca

Martin, rep points don't mean shit, there's no "power" in them. Don't put so much stock in the rep system, most of us don't really use it to gauge anybody's ability as a poster, anyhow.

dan
04-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Fair enough. I'm just saying, don't put too much stock in reps because most of us don't really care about them one way or the other.

actsnoblemartin
04-27-2008, 04:47 PM
oh im not, and he's back on my iggy list again

Fair enough. I'm just saying, don't put too much stock in reps because most of us don't really care about them one way or the other.

OCA
04-27-2008, 07:06 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I laugh at anyone who uses the rep system as a gauge of quality.

Back on the iggy list means that i'm bending him over.

OCA
04-27-2008, 07:08 PM
I know im better then him.

The point is, even the people on the board see it.

My posts are far meatier in terms of knowledge in facts and i dont have to put people down ALL THE TIME, to make myself feel superior which is more then i can say for oca

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Knowledge in facts lol.

Ray(I know you'll open this up and read it), just the fact you created this thread means you are insecure about your abilities.

dan
04-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Back on the iggy list means that i'm bending him over.

*insert Greek joke here*

actsnoblemartin
04-27-2008, 08:40 PM
dan i love it. He tells me i cant stop talking about him, but the minute he knows he's on iggy, he cant shut up about me.

:laugh2:

*insert Greek joke here*

OCA
04-27-2008, 09:03 PM
dan i love it. He tells me i cant stop talking about him, but the minute he knows he's on iggy, he cant shut up about me.

:laugh2:

I knew I was on iggy long ago, thing is everytime you see a post from me your hero you will open it up. I give you shit because you think you are important here, an inside guy, that your thoughts are of the utmost importance when really we just mostly look at them and laugh and think how sad it must have to be to live with the stunted mind that you possess.

The funny thing is you can't see that they are jokingly giving me some shit about the Greek thing but you...................they don't joke with because basically most everyone has very little respect for you. I could easily prove this but then i'd get banned for revealing..................................:coffee :