PDA

View Full Version : You people are going to LOVE this one

gabosaurus
04-27-2008, 08:32 PM
My husband and I had sort of a house warming this weekend. We had different people over at different times.
This afternoon, my cousin Dahlia and her husband were over. Dahlia's husband is an immigration attorney.
A couple of months ago, INS staged a couple of sweeps for illegal aliens. About a dozen or so were repeat offenders, so the INS wanted jail time instead of deportation.
Since they were being charged with crimes, all 12 were granted individual trials. After INS lost the first six trials, they dropped charges against the other six.

Dilloduck
04-27-2008, 08:34 PM
My husband and I had sort of a house warming this weekend. We had different people over at different times.
This afternoon, my cousin Dahlia and her husband were over. Dahlia's husband is an immigration attorney.
A couple of months ago, INS staged a couple of sweeps for illegal aliens. About a dozen or so were repeat offenders, so the INS wanted jail time instead of deportation.
Since they were being charged with crimes, all 12 were granted individual trials. After INS lost the first six trials, they dropped charges against the other six.

damn Gabby--that's incredible !! :laugh2:

gabosaurus
04-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Not only that, but the attorneys for both sides were paid for by the U.S. government.

Dilloduck
04-27-2008, 08:40 PM
Not only that, but the attorneys for both sides were paid for by the U.S. government.

Double WOW !! :laugh2:

manu1959
04-27-2008, 08:42 PM

jury trials or judge......what did they lose on.....

gabosaurus
04-27-2008, 08:50 PM
jury trials or judge......what did they lose on.....

Didn't ask. I will next time I see them.

Sitarro
04-27-2008, 11:46 PM
So your saying that Dahlia's husband is an asshole and has made this country even crappier by being himself? Could you pass on that he should get his clients to screw him in the ass like he is helping them screw all law abiding citizens....... then again, judging by his profession he is already taking it up the ass...... maybe one of his clients will stab him with a switchblade, then he can defend them in court for that...... prick!

actsnoblemartin
04-27-2008, 11:56 PM
I could not said it any better.

Fuck :fu: him :dance:

So your saying that Dahlia's husband is an asshole and has made this country even crappier by being himself? Could you pass on that he should get his clients to screw him in the ass like he is helping them screw all law abiding citizens....... then again, judging by his profession he is already taking it up the ass...... maybe one of his clients will stab him with a switchblade, then he can defend them in court for that...... prick!

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 02:02 AM

I don't love it. I think it's a travesty against America, it's justice system, and our nations sovereignty. Only in california...

stang56k
04-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Why would the US put them in jail when soon enough they will be NAU Citizens along with us!... We need to be embracing our new brothers of the south!! They will provide extremely cheap labor to make the Amero a powerhouse currency! Death to the Dollar! btw the feds are cutting rates again! Whoooopie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 07:15 AM
Why would the US put them in jail when soon enough they will be NAU Citizens along with us!... We need to be embracing our new brothers of the south!! They will provide extremely cheap labor to make the Amero a powerhouse currency! Death to the Dollar! btw the feds are cutting rates again! Whoooopie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just laid out the bush agenda...

stang56k
04-28-2008, 08:15 AM
You just laid out the bush agenda...

Sad, is it not?

remie
04-28-2008, 08:25 AM

Guess what? The government doesnt pay for anything. We the taxpayers do. Boy do I love seeing my money spent this way.

stang56k
04-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Guess what? The government doesnt pay for anything. We the taxpayers do. Boy do I love seeing my money spent this way.

I love all the money being pissed away in Iraq more though!:clap::clap::clap:

gabosaurus
04-28-2008, 11:01 AM
You should direct your ire at the government and its laws on making arrests. Specifically the part that says "If you can not afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

remie
04-28-2008, 12:41 PM
You should direct your ire at the government and its laws on making arrests. Specifically the part that says "If you can not afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

I repeat....the government doesnt pay for anything, we the taxpayers do. I frankly detest wasteful spending across the board, be it entitlements, bridges to nowhere or any other pork barrel spending they come up with.

Sitarro
04-29-2008, 01:27 AM

Yea, let's don't blame asslicks like Dahlia's punk who will sell his mother for a quarter.

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 08:39 AM

Naaahh... that's the good part. You get something back from the government that your money is paying for anyway... IF you're a taxpayer.

I'll direct my ire at courts that refuse to uphold the law. Everybody knows Cullyfornia is a sanctuary state.