would you kick out/dis-own your child if they were gay

manu1959
04-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Have you ever met a gay person

have you ever had a gay co-worker

have you ever been friends with a gay person

yep. yep. yep. and nope......

i have several friends that play for the other team......my son's acting coach is gay.......

gabosaurus
04-27-2008, 08:57 PM
My daughter will be free to do what she wants to do and be who she wants to be.

My Winter Storm
04-28-2008, 01:33 AM
I would never disown my child for being gay, and anyone who does disown their child does not deserve to be considered a parent.

glockmail
04-28-2008, 08:00 AM
...my son's acting coach is gay....... Whouda thunk?

04-28-2008, 10:10 AM
I would never disown my child for being gay, and anyone who does disown their child does not deserve to be considered a parent.

well doesnt disowning specifically remove their rights and obligations as parents? it sounds like disowning is very appropriate.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 11:53 AM
my understanding, that what has and what happens is, gay kids are thrown out of the house, and the parents never talk to them again.

gee son, you murdered someone. I still love you

gee daughter, you had sex with a student. i still love you

youre gay :slap:, GET OUT

:lame2: is not strong enough a word

well doesnt disowning specifically remove their rights and obligations as parents? it sounds like disowning is very appropriate.

04-28-2008, 12:00 PM
my understanding, that what has and what happens is, gay kids are thrown out of the house, and the parents never talk to them again.

gee son, you murdered someone. I still love you

gee daughter, you had sex with a student. i still love you

youre gay :slap:, GET OUT

:lame2: is not strong enough a word

not alot of people still do the disowning schtick. i cant exactly see why you can conclude that those who would disown one wouldnt disown all of those situations.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 12:02 PM
i know but one is too many too me.

not alot of people still do the disowning schtick. i cant exactly see why you can conclude that those who would disown one wouldnt disown all of those situations.

OCA
04-28-2008, 03:12 PM
I know a guy, he's a regular churchgoer but not a bible thumper, his daughter at 19 chose to be a dyke, he told her he loved her but that he could not condone that happening while she lived under his roof, she chose to continue licking snatch and away she went.

I applaud him for sticking to his guns. It was completely appropriate.

midcan5
04-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Have you ever met a gay person - lots

have you ever had a gay co-worker - lots and a few have died of aids

have you ever been friends with a gay person - would you call your brother and his 25 year partner friends - yes lots

would you kick out/dis-own your child if they were gay - our boys are married but of course not. I find people often react badly at first then fill with guilt and try too hard. It has taken mom a long time due to religious considerations.

OCA, plain stupid, life is so short passes in a flash and then we enter eternity, he will regret his ignorance some day.

manu1959
04-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Whouda thunk?

his previous coach was straight......big deal.....it isn't like it is contagious....

OCA
04-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Have you ever met a gay person - lots

have you ever had a gay co-worker - lots and a few have died of aids

have you ever been friends with a gay person - would you call your brother and his 25 year partner friends - yes lots

would you kick out/dis-own your child if they were gay - our boys are married but of course not. I find people often react badly at first then fill with guilt and try too hard. It has taken mom a long time due to religious considerations.

OCA, plain stupid, life is so short passes in a flash and then we enter eternity, he will regret his ignorance some day.

No, actually at the gates of St. Peter she will regret ever having licked snatch.

Would you allow your child to live with you if they were strung out on dope, unwiling to get help and robbing you blind? I think not..............and yes its a very valid analogy.

manu1959
04-28-2008, 08:12 PM
No, actually at the gates of St. Peter she will regret ever having licked snatch.

Would you allow your child to live with you if they were strung out on dope, unwiling to get help and robbing you blind? I think not..............and yes its a very valid analogy.

there is nothing in the bible about thou shalt not slap clams.....

funny you should mention that analogy.....friend of mine went through that and saved their kid.....while he lived at home with them....

OCA
04-28-2008, 08:15 PM
there is nothing in the bible about thou shalt not slap clams.....

funny you should mention that analogy.....friend of mine went through that and saved their kid.....while he lived at home with them....

Damn, you got a friend for every situation, lucky you.

manu1959
04-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Damn, you got a friend for every situation, lucky you.

just choose not to eliminate people from my life because of the choices they make.......ya never know what you might learn .....

OCA
04-28-2008, 08:22 PM
just choose not to eliminate people from my life because of the choices they make.......ya never know what you might learn .....

Care too much about my children to endanger them around dirtbags who can't keep their shit wired tight, would be different if I were single but in my situation life is too short to deal with dumbasses.

manu1959
04-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Care too much about my children to endanger them around dirtbags who can't keep their shit wired tight, would be different if I were single but in my situation life is too short to deal with dumbasses.

don't let my children near them......doesn't stop me from helping my friends...would you wan't your friends cutting you off because one of your kids was going through a difficult time.....

OCA
04-28-2008, 09:12 PM
don't let my children near them......doesn't stop me from helping my friends...would you wan't your friends cutting you off because one of your kids was going through a difficult time.....

If my kid was a bad seed and screwing everyone over i'd completely understand.

glockmail
04-28-2008, 09:57 PM
his previous coach was straight......big deal.....it isn't like it is contagious.... I think with acting- real talent- its about a 50-50 chance.

manu1959
04-28-2008, 10:39 PM
I think with acting- real talent- its about a 50-50 chance.

according to his coach / my friend it is more like 10-90.......in favour of straight

Mr. P
04-28-2008, 11:02 PM

We could apply your premise to abortion. Are you good with that too?:poke:

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Yes.

No.

No.

My son would have two choices, either get help, or don't darken my doorstep again. Unlike others here, I wouldn't lie to my son and tell him it's OK. I'd tell him the truth, that homosexuality is a mental illness. It's gender confusion. A man is supposed to be sexually attracted to women, not men. Anything other than that is a mental imbalance. The homo agenda and liberal lies and excuses don't cut it in my family.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 11:48 PM
i'm sorry but, how would he stop being your son?

yeah, i get it. Its against god and against nature.

But would you forgive him for murdering someone?

if yes, i just dont get it

I love ya man, and i respect you.

Yes.

No.

No.

My son would have two choices, either get help, or don't darken my doorstep again.

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 11:56 PM
i'm sorry but, how would he stop being your son?
He'd always be my son. Can't change that. But if he insisted on acting out homosexual urges and not getting help, he'd also be choosing then not to ever see me again.

yeah, i get it. Its against god and against nature.
It's also an illness. I don't buy into the homo agenda of excuses and lies.

But would you forgive him for murdering someone?
Apples and oranges. It's totally different. He may kill someone in self defense, in which case absolutely, I'd forgive him. I'd even support him. But if he killed someone in cold blood robbing a convenient store or something, he'd have dug his own grave. It wouldn't matter much whether I forgave him or not.

if yes, i just dont get it

I love ya man, and i respect you.

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Well, as you know I dont judge you for agreeing or disagreeing with me, and i always welcome and value your input my friend :)

He'd always be my son. Can't change that. But if he insisted on acting out homosexual urges and not getting help, he'd also be choosing then not to ever see me again.

It's also an illness. I don't buy into the homo agenda of excuses and lies.

Apples and oranges. It's totally different. He may kill someone in self defense, in which case absolutely, I'd forgive him. I'd even support him. But if he killed someone in cold blood robbing a convenient store or something, he'd have dug his own grave. It wouldn't matter much whether I forgave him or not.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 05:52 AM
according to his coach / my friend it is more like 10-90.......in favour of straight
I'm sure that he's more correct than I am.

Using his numbers, an actor (or acting coach) is ten times more likely to be gay that the population as a whole.

midcan5
04-29-2008, 12:40 PM

And you can really look out at the world and think St Peter gives a shit about two people enjoying one of the great gifts of life: multiple orgasm. LOL

I still offer this simple test for all those who think it is a choice or some sort of confusion (WTFTM) switch hit and let us know if it was easy for you.

http://www.hatecrime.org/subpages/hatespeech/hate.html

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/hcrvp.pdf

glockmail
04-29-2008, 12:47 PM
I still offer this simple test for all those who think it is a choice or some sort of confusion (WTFTM) switch hit and let us know if it was easy for you.

Why don't you switch hit and report back to us?

Yurt
04-29-2008, 12:50 PM
And you can really look out at the world and think St Peter gives a shit about two people enjoying one of the great gifts of life: multiple orgasm. LOL

so should we also try pedophilia with scotch to determine if it is wrong?

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 01:02 PM

I'll bet you'd fuck yourself up the ass if your dick was long enough, because you have to have just as sick of a mind as the homos to even suggest such sick shit.

midcan5
04-29-2008, 02:35 PM
I'll bet you'd fuck yourself up the ass if your dick was long enough, because you have to have just as sick of a mind as the homos to even suggest such sick shit.

And your reply demonstrates a lack of vocabulary, a crudeness only the uneducated possess, and a close mindedness a dictator of thoughts would appreciate. But that said there is no need for you to go all the way, you and say Glockmail could just hold hands or admire each other's butt. Choices are easy right, so check his ass out instead of hers. Choices allow that don't you think.

Oh and thanks, 4 neg reps in so short a time, it must be true love. LOL

midcan5
04-29-2008, 02:37 PM
Why don't you switch hit and report back to us?

Sorry but I'm straight and know it and know also that being gay is not a choice or some other idiotic word you wackos attach to it but something you are born with. His butt ain't interesting to me, but who knows maybe you are in the closet?

Yurt
04-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Sorry but I'm straight and know it and know also that being gay is not a choice or some other idiotic word you wackos attach to it but something you are born with. His butt ain't interesting to me, but who knows maybe you are in the closet?

you choose to be play straight, but according to your logic, you will never know until until you play for the other team. so come on stud, are you willing to take one for the team?

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 02:53 PM
And your reply demonstrates a lack of vocabulary, a crudeness only the uneducated possess, and a close mindedness a dictator of thoughts would appreciate. But that said there is no need for you to go all the way, you and say Glockmail could just hold hands or admire each other's butt. Choices are easy right, so check his ass out instead of hers. Choices allow that don't you think.

Oh and thanks, 4 neg reps in so short a time, it must be true love. LOL

I'm not the one condoning homosexuality scabby... YOU are. So I'll leave the ass admiring to you and your faggot butt buddies since you all love it so much.

When you wake up and smell the coffee and finally realise this whole queer thing is sick, disgusting, immoral and unnatural, you'll have something to say worth hearing. Until then, you're just a garden variety, liberal, homo apologist and enabler.

And stop your crying about the negs. You earned every one talking your outlandish liberal crap. If you can't take it... b,bye.

midcan5
04-29-2008, 02:57 PM
you choose to be play straight, but according to your logic, you will never know until until you play for the other team. so come on stud, are you willing to take one for the team?

LOL isn't imitation the surest sign of flattery.

Yurt
04-29-2008, 03:00 PM
LOL isn't imitation the surest sign of flattery.

???

midcan5
04-29-2008, 03:13 PM
???

That's my line you're stealing.

OCA
04-29-2008, 03:14 PM

You first pardner, I think i'll stick to what science and nature has to say about the subject..............that its a choice.

And yes, St. Peter absolutely gives a shit about same sex sex, so much so that he gives you a ticket to the down elevator.

Hey mid, did you know Matt Shepherd is in hell right now?

OCA
04-29-2008, 03:17 PM

Can you show us the definitive queer gene? Science hasn't found it so maybe you have it in your closet? Share it with the rest of the world LMFAO!

glockmail
04-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Sorry but I'm straight and know it and know also that being gay is not a choice or some other idiotic word you wackos attach to it but something you are born with. His butt ain't interesting to me, but who knows maybe you are in the closet? Sorry buddy but I've been happily married for over 21 years and can't see myself testing out your theory. I have known people who were gay and switched back, admitting that they had made a bad descision but corrected it, so that doesn't jive with your theory either. Then there's the little mistake that the queers and their enablers made themselves by calling gayness a "sexual preference" for decades. Oops.

My Winter Storm
04-29-2008, 11:27 PM
Can you show us the definitive queer gene? Science hasn't found it so maybe you have it in your closet? Share it with the rest of the world LMFAO!

Science hasn't found a cure for cancer eithor. Maybe cancer is a gene? Hell, maybe people just choose to get cancer, I mean, with your attitude, you must think that.

My Winter Storm
04-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Sorry buddy but I've been happily married for over 21 years and can't see myself testing out your theory. I have known people who were gay and switched back, admitting that they had made a bad descision but corrected it, so that doesn't jive with your theory either. Then there's the little mistake that the queers and their enablers made themselves by calling gayness a "sexual preference" for decades. Oops.

Just because someone may say they have 'switched' back doesn't mean a thing. A guy could marry a woman and still be gay. Sexual orientation is not a choice. Someone could say they 'changed' but how do you know they actually did? How do you know they don't find people of the same sex attractive? They very well might.

OCA
04-30-2008, 05:04 AM
Science hasn't found a cure for cancer eithor. Maybe cancer is a gene? Hell, maybe people just choose to get cancer, I mean, with your attitude, you must think that.

A cure no, the cells that cause cancer they have found.

Are you saying that if they did find the queer gene they would then be able to find a cure for it lol?:laugh2:

bullypulpit
04-30-2008, 05:20 AM

The "gates of St. Peter", a wholly specious argument. And your comparing a lesbian daughter to a drug abusing, thieving, ingrate of a child is a really, really shoddy straw man.

My Winter Storm
04-30-2008, 05:56 AM
A cure no, the cells that cause cancer they have found.

Are you saying that if they did find the queer gene they would then be able to find a cure for it lol?:laugh2:

No I am not. If there was a gene found, and homosexuality could be cured, it would be up to the individual whether they wish to be 'cured' or not.

Noir
04-30-2008, 07:28 AM

Yes, No, Yes, No
I had a friend who was gay and came out to her family, worst decision she ever made, they made her life hell and in the end they drove her out of their house. Just goes to show how selfish some can be.

I can understand if someone finds homosexuality repulsive, and i could understand if a family disowned a son/daughter, but only AFTER they had moved out and were making their own life. But when they are young and living with the family it is unacceptable, the family does not have to agree with their childs choice of lifestyle (or the lifestyle that they where chosen) but by not being supportive at a very difficult time they can ruin that persons life.

glockmail
04-30-2008, 08:03 AM
Just because someone may say they have 'switched' back doesn't mean a thing. A guy could marry a woman and still be gay. Sexual orientation is not a choice. Someone could say they 'changed' but how do you know they actually did? How do you know they don't find people of the same sex attractive? They very well might. The fact that a normal male can tell the difference between the relative attractiveness of, say, Brad Pitt v. Mike Moore, tells me that there will be some percentage of males that would be desirous of some level of attractiveness. Being "gay" is dependent on whether or not those individuals act on those desires.

It is normal for people to desire money without having to work hard for it. There will be some percentage of individuals who will be tempted to steal it. The smaller percentage that cross the line and steal are called “thieves”.

Claiming someone is born gay is like saying someone is born a thief.

Abbey Marie
04-30-2008, 09:35 AM

Yes
Yes
Yes, and I also had a gay cousin who died from AIDS.

Well. I certainly wouldn't disown my child for it, but it wouldn't be a happy "everything's normal" situation, either. And no PDA's when I am around to see it, please.

Yurt
04-30-2008, 09:39 AM
The fact that a normal male can tell the difference between the relative attractiveness of, say, Brad Pitt v. Mike Moore, tells me that there will be some percentage of males that would be desirous of some level of attractiveness. Being "gay" is dependent on whether or not those individuals act on those desires.

It is normal for people to desire money without having to work hard for it. There will be some percentage of individuals who will be tempted to steal it. The smaller percentage that cross the line and steal are called “thieves”.

you mean like a butt bandit?

glockmail
04-30-2008, 09:47 AM
you mean like a butt bandit? Or a rectal raider.

midcan5
04-30-2008, 09:48 AM
The fact that a normal male can tell the difference between the relative attractiveness of, say, Brad Pitt v. Mike Moore, tells me that there will be some percentage of males that would be desirous of some level of attractiveness. Being "gay" is dependent on whether or not those individuals act on those desires.

Boy, talk about the scientific approach. ROTFLMAO I think many men (and woman) are attractive doesn't mean a damn thing. You sure you ain't in that closet.

Lots of gay people marry, the social environment we all live in is a very powerful determinant of behavior.

glockmail
04-30-2008, 09:57 AM
Boy, talk about the scientific approach. ROTFLMAO I think many men (and woman) are attractive doesn't mean a damn thing. You sure you ain't in that closet.

Lots of gay people marry, the social environment we all live in is a very powerful determinant of behavior.

Why do liberals always use gay as an insult? Don't they claim it to be normal, natural, moral and healthy? Apparently it is not, since you don't insult someone by asking them if they are "closet" normal, natural, moral or healthy.

midcan5
04-30-2008, 10:14 AM
Insult, no, just thinking. If you cannot on your own realize your sexuality is pretty much at the core of your being then your prejudices are fair game. You have to realize thrown stones can be thrown back. I see Matthew is in hell, now that makes a lot of sense when you think about who made him.

edit, OCA had Matt in hell.

glockmail
04-30-2008, 10:31 AM
Insult, no, just thinking. If you cannot on your own realize your sexuality is pretty much at the core of your being then your prejudices are fair game. .... I agree with the first part, in fact I'd say that's its part of our DNA. Since we either are born with xx or xy it appears that we are either born female or male. Since there is no gay gene then no-one can be born gay.

With regards to the second part, perhaps you could further my understanding by explaining to me why you would insult me by insinuating that I am gay, which according to you means that I would be normal, natural, moral and healthy.

Or perhaps you don't believe yourself that homosexuality is normal, natural, moral or healthy, and that was the basis of your insult. Oops.

Pale Rider
04-30-2008, 11:37 AM
I agree with the first part, in fact I'd say that's its part of our DNA. Since we either are born with xx or xy it appears that we are either born female or male. Since there is no gay gene then no-one can be born gay.

With regards to the second part, perhaps you could further my understanding by explaining to me why you would insult me by insinuating that I am gay, which according to you means that I would be normal, natural, moral and healthy.

Or perhaps you don't believe yourself that homosexuality is normal, natural, moral or healthy, and that was the basis of your insult. Oops.

They can't answer that glock... you've already made them look stupid, what can they say?

Missileman
04-30-2008, 04:27 PM
They can't answer that glock... you've already made them look stupid, what can they say?

Except Ol Cupcake's statement as fact that there's no gay gene and noone's born gay is pure fuckin fantasy on his part. He's no more privy to that knowledge than anyone else.

actsnoblemartin
04-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Personally, I believe youre born loving hotdogs or donuts. :laugh2:

Except Ol Cupcake's statement as fact that there's no gay gene and noone's born gay is pure fuckin fantasy on his part. He's no more privy to that knowledge than anyone else.

Missileman
04-30-2008, 04:40 PM
Personally, I believe youre born loving hotdogs or donuts. :laugh2:

I'm thinking Freud might see some symbolism in that statement.

actsnoblemartin
04-30-2008, 04:45 PM
I dont see how sexuality is a choice. Do the hormones choose what turn them on?

Im glad you liked my joke, about food :)

I mean, I cant choose to hate brocolli, i just do :laugh2:

I'm thinking Freud might see some symbolism in that statement.

glockmail
04-30-2008, 07:09 PM
Except Ol Cupcake's statement as fact that there's no gay gene and noone's born gay is pure fuckin fantasy on his part. He's no more privy to that knowledge than anyone else. Have you found that gay gene yet?

midcan5
04-30-2008, 07:27 PM
I agree with the first part, in fact I'd say that's its part of our DNA. Since we either are born with xx or xy it appears that we are either born female or male. Since there is no gay gene then no-one can be born gay.

There is a strange place in some people in which what they are is something they cannot face square on. In your case I don't know, but either way calling you something you find reprehensible is great fun. Let's face it being born gay may be nicer than being born conservative. Sorry you guys are too immature and I cannot resist same.

"In 1993, Dean Hamer, a molecular biologist at the National Cancer Institute, studied 40 pairs of gay brothers and published his results in Science. With a technique called linkage mapping, Hamer identified a region called Xq28 on the X chromosome (inherited from the mother) that was statistically correlated to homosexuality. In 1995, a second study by Hamer and others confirmed that finding."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3735668.stm
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/bio199/
http://www.boston.com/news/science/articles/2003/12/02/the_biological_basis_of_homosexuality/

glockmail
04-30-2008, 07:59 PM
There is a strange place in some people in which what they are is something they cannot face square on. In your case I don't know, but either way calling you something you find reprehensible is great fun. Let's face it being born gay may be nicer than being born conservative. Sorry you guys are too immature and I cannot resist same.

"In 1993, Dean Hamer, a molecular biologist at the National Cancer Institute, studied 40 pairs of gay brothers and published his results in Science. With a technique called linkage mapping, Hamer identified a region called Xq28 on the X chromosome (inherited from the mother) that was statistically correlated to homosexuality. In 1995, a second study by Hamer and others confirmed that finding."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3735668.stm
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/bio199/
[url]http://www.boston.com/news/science/articles/2003/12/02/the_biological_basis_of_homosexuality/[/url ]

Yet another case of a lying Queer Enabler:

The study won an enormous amount of media attention, and Hamer's own activities as a homosexual activist within NCI were ignored when Hamer offered interviews only when reporters agreed not to identify him as a homosexual. …

Hamer's results are often misunderstood. Many believe that the study found an identical sequence (Xq28) on the X chromosome of all homosexual brothers in the study. In reality, what it found was matching sequences in each set of brothers who were both homosexual. Dr. Byne argues that in order to prove anything by this study, Hamer would have had to examine the Xq28 sequence of homosexual men's heterosexual brothers. Hamer insisted that such an inclusion would have confounded his study. Byne responds: "In other words, inclusion of heterosexual brothers might have revealed that something other than genes is responsible for sexual orientation."30

In the same edition of Science that carried the Hamer study, Elliot Gershon, chief of the clinical neurogenetics branch of the National Institute of Mental Health, said, "There's almost no finding that would be convincing by itself in this field. We really have to see an independent replication."31
….
The National Institutes of Health's Office of Research Integrity investigated Hamer over allegations by a colleague that he ignored evidence that conflicted with his hypothesis. NIH never released the results of the inquiry, but Hamer was shortly thereafter transferred to another section. He had done the "gay gene" research under a grant to work on Kaposi's Sarcoma, a skin cancer that inordinately afflicts homosexual men.

One of Hamer's researchers told the Times that homosexuality is "not the only thing we study," but it is "a primary focus of study." Hamer reportedly stated he has pushed for an Office of Gay and Lesbian Health inside the National Institutes of Health, and he testified in opposition to Colorado's Amendment 2, which sought to keep homosexual activists from winning minority class status. Then-Sen. Robert C. Smith (R-New Hampshire) accused the doctor of "actively pursu[ing] a gay agenda."33

Another fact that casts doubt on Hamer's conclusions is that other researchers tried to replicate his study but failed. In 1999, Drs. George Rice, Neil Risch and George Ebers published their findings in Science after attempting to replicate Hamer's Xq28 study. Their conclusion: "We were not able to confirm evidence for an Xq28-linked locus underlying male homosexuality." Moreover, they added that when another group of researchers (Sanders, et al.) tried to replicate Hamer's study, they too failed to find a genetic connection to homosexuality.34 http://www.cwfa.org/articledisplay.asp?id=5458&department=CFI&categoryid=papers

midcan5
05-01-2008, 02:34 PM
And that site is unbiased????? Pleeezzz

glockmail
05-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Why dispute facts when you can just shoot the messenger? :lame2: