PDA

View Full Version : Obama's EX-pastor says attacks on him are attacks on the black church

04-28-2008, 10:29 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/ap_on_el_pr/obama_wright

First, I am downright shocked that the media is trying to pretend as though Obama has somehow left the church in question. I mean the spin on this is incredible trying to pretend as though Obama has no association with Rev. Wright.

Second, Did he ever consider that maybe we shouldnt have a Black Church? Why on earth should we? We need to stop looking at everything through race color lenses. Religion is to unite all people. not to exalt a race above the others. im just tired of it.

glockmail
04-28-2008, 10:40 AM
This is an attack on the black church, at least the type that Wright lead. It's a bastardization of christianity; it spews hate and lies; with its political overtones it violates tax-exempt status.

04-28-2008, 10:49 AM
my gf is actually rather upset with Rev. Wright. She is tired of turning on the news and seeing him spew hate. and she doesnt get into politics that much.

mundame
04-28-2008, 12:29 PM
Obama's EX-pastor says attacks on him are attacks on the black church

Naaaaaah, they're attacks on Wright. All most of us knew about the "black church" is that they sway and sing with a lot of verve and enthusiasm. I don't think anyone knew they promote racist hatred from the pulpits ---- I don't believe that, in fact. My guess is it's just Wright, who's nuts.

I mean, come on. The government started AIDS to kill out blacks??? Darn, it isn't doing much of a job given that their population here and in Africa just keeps increasing. Wright is a conspiracy nut.

stephanie
04-28-2008, 02:04 PM
I sure bet Obambam wishes now he had distanced himself SOONER.. from this nutjob of a pastor..:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
04-28-2008, 07:35 PM
Obama's EX-pastor says attacks on him are attacks on the black church

Wow, this isn't playing the race card; it's playing the whole freakin' deck.

Avi, tell your girlfriend that it's all good. Wright is digging Obama's political grave for him.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 07:41 PM
applying his logic an attack on mccain is attack on all white people :laugh2:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/ap_on_el_pr/obama_wright

First, I am downright shocked that the media is trying to pretend as though Obama has somehow left the church in question. I mean the spin on this is incredible trying to pretend as though Obama has no association with Rev. Wright.

Second, Did he ever consider that maybe we shouldnt have a Black Church? Why on earth should we? We need to stop looking at everything through race color lenses. Religion is to unite all people. not to exalt a race above the others. im just tired of it.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 07:42 PM
i can just see wright, doing a magic trick that goes wrong

is this your card?

No, it was mccain

Wow, this isn't playing the race card; it's playing the whole freakin' deck.

Avi, tell your girlfriend that it's all good. Wright is digging Obama's political grave for him.

manu1959
04-28-2008, 08:42 PM
hey.....is obama a black guy with a white mother or a white guy with a black father......

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 09:11 PM
thats an insult to nut jobs :laugh2:

I sure bet Obambam wishes now he had distanced himself SOONER.. from this nutjob of a pastor..:laugh2:

MtnBiker
04-28-2008, 09:16 PM
When was Rev.Wright a slave and when did he wear chains?

hjmick
04-28-2008, 09:18 PM

Well, you see, there's this house just outside of Chicago...

Yurt
04-28-2008, 11:45 PM
so the pastor speaks for all "black" churches? this guy is a meglomaniac and a whack job, believing Jesus is black...

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 11:49 PM
in his mind.

the only chains blacks wear today is bling bling