PDA

View Full Version : How dare reverend wright

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Pretend we need context to his speeches.

Do i need context when hearing adolph hitler talk? no.

I have listened to more and more, and its still garbage.

Liberals didnt give pat robertson , and dont give any conservatives the context benefit of the doubt, so how dare they demand it.

I would rather vote for the president of iran then obama, because atleast i know where he stands.

Hagbard Celine
04-28-2008, 12:33 PM
You should go outside and have a big cry. You might feel better afterwards.

stephanie
04-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Hey..Wright can say anything he wants against our country and the white people..cause he's BLACK and a lot of us white people don't have 10,000 sq feet homes being built in gated communities, so we can't understand his suffering..:poke:

Yurt
04-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Hey..Wright can say anything he wants against our country and the white people..cause he's BLACK and a lot of us white people don't have 10,000 sq feet homes being built in gated communities, so we can't understand his suffering..:poke:

black power! imagine a church founded on white power and white theology...

glockmail
04-28-2008, 01:35 PM
You should go outside and have a big cry. You might feel better afterwards.
It sounds like you have a lot of experince with that. :poke:

glockmail
04-28-2008, 01:36 PM
black power! imagine a church founded on white power and white theology... No fair using that as a test for racism. MFM says so.

retiredman
04-28-2008, 01:38 PM
black power! imagine a church founded on white power and white theology...

...in a predominately black country where blacks had previously owned whites for centuries and still held all the economic power in their country.

that is easy to imagine.

glockmail
04-28-2008, 01:40 PM
...in a predominately black country where blacks had previously owned whites for centuries and still held all the economic power in their country.

that is easy to imagine.

Sure. Both Wright and Obama are hurting for cash.:slap:

retiredman
04-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Sure. Both Wright and Obama are hurting for cash.:slap:

that is beside the point...but you knew that.

The fact that some blacks have been able to prevail over the systematic structural racism in America does not mean that a black liberation theology is invalid in our country.

Yurt
04-28-2008, 01:46 PM

that is easy to imagine.

that has nothing to do with God. Jesus is not black, must to the contrary of black theology. your excuses do not take away the fact that black power and black theology are racist ideologies that have no foundation in the christian experience. slavery was common in biblical times, does not make it right, however, no where does Jesus advocate powering one race over another simply because that race was held as slaves. the jews were slaves longer than blacks and God did create "jewish power." do you even understand and black power? are you saying you agree that Jesus is black?

Yurt
04-28-2008, 01:47 PM
No fair using that as a test for racism. MFM says so.

and how dare i question such thing, for to do so makes me a racist and makes me hate black people....

stephanie
04-28-2008, 01:52 PM
I'm pretty sure..people are starting to get sick of hearing about blacks TODAY and slavery..

When none of the blacks TODAY ever lived under SLAVERY..

Time to move on, but then if they did..
the black racist wouldn't be able to make all the money they do, feeding HATE..

glockmail
04-28-2008, 01:54 PM

The fact that some blacks have been able to prevail over the systematic structural racism in America does not mean that a black liberation theology is invalid in our country.

It is entirely the point. These two are prime examples of why racism still exists and they have both profited nicely.

No the system that has the black man chained down is the Democrat Party, and it’s been that way since the beginning. The GOP sponsored all five Civil Rights bills the first being 1868, and all were resisted by Democrats. After 1968 they simply changed tactics, and it has been devastatingly effective. Since then the incidence of black men abandoning their families has increased to over 90% in some urban areas. This lack of financial and emotional support virtually guarantees economic disparity with whites, and for generations.

Hagbard Celine
04-28-2008, 02:19 PM
It sounds like you have a lot of experince with that. :poke:

FRENCH CRIES. You should order a large size.

glockmail
04-28-2008, 02:27 PM
FRENCH CRIES. You should order a large size. :lol: Super size me! Would you like some chees with that whine?

Hagbard Celine
04-28-2008, 02:45 PM
:lol: Super size me! Would you like some chees with that whine?

Yes, you can order chili-cheese cries.

glockmail
04-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Yes, you can order chili-cheese cries.
I can't stand what y'all Southeners do with food!

Hobbit
04-28-2008, 03:20 PM

You mean make it taste good? while simultaneously ensuring a heart attack in anyone who eats the stuff more than once a month. Bacon, why must you taste so good?

glockmail
04-28-2008, 03:37 PM
You mean make it taste good? while simultaneously ensuring a heart attack in anyone who eats the stuff more than once a month. Bacon, why must you taste so good?
Shit- I can't get a decent hot dog with saurkraut and german mustard here for anything unless I make it myself. Actually they do sell them at the Costco lunch counter but that's certainlty not a southern place!

Hobbit
04-28-2008, 04:10 PM
Shit- I can't get a decent hot dog with saurkraut and german mustard here for anything unless I make it myself. Actually they do sell them at the Costco lunch counter but that's certainlty not a southern place!

Saurkraut? German mustard? What are you, some kind of Nazi? Smother that sucker in (what else) chili and cheese. Hell, add some bacon for good measure. Just don't do it every day.

hjmick
04-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Saurkraut? German mustard? What are you, some kind of Nazi? Smother that sucker in (what else) chili and cheese. Hell, add some bacon for good measure. Just don't do it every day.

Damn...now I want some Cupid's...

Kathianne
04-28-2008, 04:19 PM

Funny thing, when you hold to married couples, Black or non-Hispanic Whites, those making more than $50k are within 10 percentage points, as of 2000 Census data.

gabosaurus
04-28-2008, 05:08 PM
imagine a church founded on white power and white theology...

That would be ALL of the major religions.

Yurt
04-28-2008, 05:13 PM

you're funny....how is christianity, judiasm, islam, hinduism, etc...founded on white power and white theology?

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Well I just heard the reverend, if you want to call him that, on TV, and I can't recall hearing more racist crap anytime from the recent to the distant past. It's all about the "black" church. The "black" theology. "Black" power. Well, he lost me. I thought in Christianity that all men were created equal. Evidently in rev wright's warped world of religion, you have to be a nigger to be part of his church, like the lop eared racist hussein. Who all of a sudden is appalled at what the preacher is saying. Wasn't for twenty years, but then he wasn't running for President. Now that he's running for President.... ooOOOooohh, he's appalled at what the preacher is saying.... ppphht... horse shit. The whole fucking shootin' match from hussein on down to the reverend are a bunch of despotic racists, and they can all go to hell.

04-28-2008, 06:57 PM

and you liberals wonder why we think you guys are nuts. Your statement is absurd.

Abbey Marie
04-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Well I just heard the reverend, if you want to call him that, on TV, and I can't recall hearing more racist crap anytime from the recent to the distant past. It's all about the "black" church. The "black" theology. "Black" power. Well, he lost me. I thought in Christianity that all men were created equal. Evidently in rev wright's warped world of religion, you have to be a nigger to be part of his church, like the lop eared racist hussein. Who all of a sudden is appalled at what the preacher is saying. Wasn't for twenty years, but then he wasn't running for President. Now that he's running for President.... ooOOOooohh, he's appalled at what the preacher is saying.... ppphht... horse shit. The whole fucking shootin' match from hussein on down to the reverend are a bunch of despotic racists, and they can all go to hell.

Hey, I just heard a quote about this from Yoda: "Digging his on grave, he is." :)

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 07:46 PM
[oh yeah, there is how to bring us togerther, by teaching seperate values and beliefs, and takling shit about other races.

rev wright is setting back race relations

QUOTE=manfrommaine;237625]that is beside the point...but you knew that.

The fact that some blacks have been able to prevail over the systematic structural racism in America does not mean that a black liberation theology is invalid in our country.[/QUOTE]

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 07:47 PM
oh yeah, mohammed was a white boy :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 07:49 PM
A set of fine points indeed, and i agree with you whole heartedly

that has nothing to do with God. Jesus is not black, must to the contrary of black theology. your excuses do not take away the fact that black power and black theology are racist ideologies that have no foundation in the christian experience. slavery was common in biblical times, does not make it right, however, no where does Jesus advocate powering one race over another simply because that race was held as slaves. the jews were slaves longer than blacks and God did create "jewish power." do you even understand and black power? are you saying you agree that Jesus is black?

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 07:51 PM
you know i just realized that liberals on tv, make fun of white southerners but give black southerners a pass as if black southerners are better or dont act southern.

where is the equality ?

glockmail
04-28-2008, 09:16 PM

You call me a Nazi for wanting to eat a friggin' hot dog like God himself meant it to be! We Germans invented the damn things. That's it- the gloves are off!!!! :laugh2:

glockmail
04-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Funny thing, when you hold to married couples, Black or non-Hispanic Whites, those making more than $50k are within 10 percentage points, as of 2000 Census data.Exactly- Blacks on average are "econonmically disadvantaged" because most of the men can't keep it in their pants.

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 11:37 PM
You call me a Nazi for wanting to eat a friggin' hot dog like God himself meant it to be! We Germans invented the damn things. That's it- the gloves are off!!!! :laugh2:

Hey, I like the old dogs with kraut or chili and cheese. I must be ethnically challenged.

Try a Johnsonville Brat with the kraut.... oooOOOhh yeah... :D

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 11:39 PM
yes I agree, but whites arent doing that great either, i mean 33% of white babies out of wedlock is not that good, certainly much better then 70 percent

33 is still to high wouldnt you agree

33 is too high, 70 is a fucking disaster

Exactly- Blacks on average are "econonmically disadvantaged" because most of the men can't keep it in their pants.

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 11:51 PM
yes I agree, but whites arent doing that great either, i mean 33% of white babies out of wedlock is not that good, certainly much better then 70 percent

He was joking....

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 11:54 PM
well call me stupid :laugh2:

He was joking....

glockmail
04-29-2008, 05:50 AM

He was joking....

I wasn't joking. The incidence of black men shirking their child-raising responsibility is 70% on average, and up to 90% in some urban areas. It's because little Tyrone wanders, and Ms. Lethicia don’t appreciate that.

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 06:32 AM
Exactly- Blacks on average are "econonmically disadvantaged" because most of the men can't keep it in their pants.

He was joking....

well call me stupid :laugh2:

I wasn't joking.

No...call ME stupid.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 07:55 AM
The more Wright is out in public, on his reinvention tour, the more is will hurt Sen Obama in the election

He is there to remind everyone what a racist bastard he is, and how Sen Obam sat in his church for 20 years

glockmail
04-29-2008, 08:09 AM
The more Wright is out in public, on his reinvention tour, the more is will hurt Sen Obama in the election

He is there to remind everyone what a racist bastard he is, and how Sen Obam sat in his church for 20 years I don't think he's re-inventing anything. I think he's showing us exactly what he is, and has been for the last 20 years.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 08:33 AM
I don't think he's re-inventing anything. I think he's showing us exactly what he is, and has been for the last 20 years.

He is true, but the media is portraying him a such a nice guy. The puff interview Bill Moyers had was more like a high school kid doing the interview

glockmail
04-29-2008, 08:37 AM
He is true, but the media is portraying him a such a nice guy. The puff interview Bill Moyers had was more like a high school kid doing the interview Moyers is an ultra-lib elitist, and would not survive if not for PBS. One more reason why the government should not be trying to compete with private industry.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 08:39 AM
Moyers is an ultra-lib elitist, and would not survive if not for PBS. One more reason why the government should not be trying to compete with private industry.

I have seen so called reporters cheer when Wright sprews his anti America crap.

As far as PBS, we now have over 500 cable channels, yet only our tax dollars can provide the programming PBS offers

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 08:39 AM
I meant to say color me stupid, no pun intended. :laugh2:

No...call ME stupid.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 08:40 AM
I meant to say color me stupid, no pun intended. :laugh2:

any shade you prefer? :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 08:41 AM
whichever you can dish out :laugh2:

any shade you prefer? :laugh2:

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 08:42 AM
whichever you can dish out :laugh2:

Careful what you wish for

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 08:47 AM
are you a genie, cause i have 3 wishes right :laugh2:

Careful what you wish for

glockmail
04-29-2008, 08:48 AM
I have seen so called reporters cheer when Wright sprews his anti America crap.

As far as PBS, we now have over 500 cable channels, yet only our tax dollars can provide the programming PBS offers

They were many at the Press Club that were shocked at several of Wrights statements. You could hear the gasps in the crowd at time, and Wright kept repeating words to shut them up.

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 08:49 AM
if you listen to the anger levels of rev wrong, and hitler, you will see a disturbing similarity

not to mention enough arrogance the moon couldnt fit it

They were many at the Press Club that were shocked at several of Wrights statements. You could hear the gasps in the crowd at time, and Wright kept repeating words to shut them up.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 08:50 AM

Unlesss I was looking at the wrong film, I also heard clapping and some cheering

Could it have been the film from the NAACP speech I am thinking of?

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 08:50 AM
perhaps rev douche thinks he is the second coming :laugh2:

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 08:51 AM
perhaps rev douche thinks he is the second coming :laugh2:

No, that title has been taken by Sen Obama

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 08:51 AM
The N.A.A.C.P. is like the black a.c.l.u.

crazy and fringy.

how the n.a.a.c.p. could say oh he's what we are. is sick.

Unlesss I was looking at the wrong film, I also heard clapping and some cheering

Could it have been the film from the NAACP speech I am thinking of?

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 08:52 AM
would that make the rev... judas? hehehehehhehe

No, that title has been taken by Sen Obama

glockmail
04-29-2008, 08:56 AM

Could it have been the film from the NAACP speech I am thinking of? I heard that too. I think a majority agrees with him, but I think that many don't. I also think that of those who agree with him on the real rabid stuff, don't want him to be so up-front about it.

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 09:04 AM
I heard that too. I think a majority agrees with him, but I think that many don't. I also think that of those who agree with him on the real rabid stuff, don't want him to be so up-front about it.

And the main person in that group would be hussein.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 09:06 AM
And the main person in that group would be hussein.

and do not forget about his supporters who also live to spread racism and get Obama elected

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 09:25 AM
and do not forget about his supporters who also live to spread racism and get Obama elected

I'd say a good half of hussein's supporters are unaware of what he really is or stands for slg. All they know is "change." They can't tell you one damn thing else about the guy.

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 09:27 AM
gee you think :laugh2:

Their like a junior high girl with her first crush, they dont know why they like him, they just do

:coffee:

I'd say a good half of hussein's supporters are unaware of what he really is or stands for slg. All they know is "change." They can't tell you one damn thing else about the guy.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 09:29 AM

With all the information that has come out about Sen Obama, the Obama manics still go about in a daze

Oblivious to the truth, and still sprewing the bumber sticker slogans - they carry on

glockmail
04-29-2008, 09:31 AM
I'd say a good half of hussein's supporters are unaware of what he really is or stands for slg. All they know is "change." They can't tell you one damn thing else about the guy. It's white guilt.

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 09:36 AM
and stupidity, every time i hear a tv or radio commentator say african-american I think.

What a pussy, what cant say black?

the "african-african" is gonna gut you if you dont say it

It's white guilt.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 09:56 AM
and stupidity, every time i hear a tv or radio commentator say african-american I think.

and please refrain from using his middle name

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 10:01 AM

Yeah... like I do... :laugh:

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Yeah... like I do... :laugh:

I knew I could count on your support Pale :laugh2:

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 10:08 AM
I knew I could count on your support Pale :laugh2:

I probably would never have picked up on it had the hussein crowd not got all BENT about it.

That was just like waving a red flag in front of a bull to me... :coffee:

glockmail
04-29-2008, 10:10 AM

the "african-african" is gonna gut you if you dont say it I think its a good term. wright and his ilk are Africans first, Americans later.

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 10:16 AM
I probably would never have picked up on it had the hussein crowd not got all BENT about it.

That was just like waving a red flag in front of a bull to me... :coffee:

or a 20 year old bottle of Scotch to Ted Kennedy :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 10:17 AM
well said

:salute:

I think its a good term. wright and his ilk are Africans first, Americans later.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 10:18 AM
or a 20 year old bottle of Scotch to Ted Kennedy :laugh2: Was Teddy molested as achild as well?

semi liberal girl
04-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Was Teddy molested as achild as well?

Hard to tell what goes on during a typical day with the Kennedy's

Anything is possible

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 10:23 AM

It's political correctness topped off with a dose of racism.

I think its a good term. wright and his ilk are Africans first, Americans later.
For people like wright, I like nigger.

or a 20 year old bottle of Scotch to Ted Kennedy :laugh2:
......... :lol: ........ :laugh: ........ :lmao:

04-29-2008, 10:55 AM

Rev. Wright wont even listen to that one.

Hagbard Celine
04-29-2008, 11:32 AM
gee you think :laugh2:

Their like a junior high girl with her first crush, they dont know why they like him, they just do

:coffee:

Or not.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm