PDA

View Full Version : planned parenthood accepting donations to eliminate blacks

04-28-2008, 05:43 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KWow5chFEP0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KWow5chFEP0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

if you havent seen this, this is disgusting. The guy is calling to see if they would accept this... you have to see the video yourself.

midcan5
04-28-2008, 06:08 PM
The idea is to help someone who is either not ready to raise a child or has a family already. If you allow a fertile month to go by without attempting to conceive then you too destroy the potential for life.

Some random thoughts on an extremely tough topic and I am not pro abortion I would like to see it not happen but you moralists ain't helping anyone.

If those opposed to abortion supported child care and nutritional service for all children I could take them serious.
The act of sex wastes life, destroys the potential for life. Quit purposeless sex if you are serious about life.
If your only argument is a few cells become life those same cells eventually die so potential has no meaning.
Animals are conscious beings and we kill and eat them daily. Some kill them for sport. So life is only important if it is my species life?
Each month the opportunity for life presents itself for a woman and yet they often prevent life from forming.

If you carry anti pro-choice arguments to their extreme you have to allow me mine. This is true for men as well. Give life as often as you can or don't tell others what they should do.
By potential I mean we die, so again if I follow the extreme argument of the anti pro group, just as we are born we die so is death ok as it is where we end up anyway. Suicide anyone.
4000 living, breathing, sentient beings die daily and we argue abortion.
No one is killing innocent children they are just doing the same things everyone does when they prevent life from coming to fruition.
50% of fertilized eggs perish, is God screwing up here?
Ever look in a microscope at your semen. Lots of life there. Stop beating off.
In Genesis 38 we read that Onan "spilled his seed upon the ground," an act that so displeased the Lord that He struck him dead.
Let's support education and preventative measures and stop the BS that surrounds abortion.
Let's help those children who make it through but have so little.
And if the constitution/law mattered to you you would not care about abortion as it is legal. Right?

PS I tired to reply to your Goldberg post but not sure it took.

http://www.slate.com/id/2182871/

Yurt
04-28-2008, 06:22 PM
what a dumbass. PPH now is willing to take money from people who want to assist killing black unborn children. sick

Trigg
04-28-2008, 06:22 PM
The worker was receiving a donation to help a black woman pay for an abortion, they're expensive.

She was most likely ignoring the racist comments by the person on the phone in order to get the donation.

Yurt
04-28-2008, 06:33 PM
The worker was receiving a donation to help a black woman pay for an abortion, they're expensive.

She was most likely ignoring the racist comments by the person on the phone in order to get the donation.

that is most likely true, however, her hmmm, uh huhs, were a wee "excited"...but i do agree with you..

04-28-2008, 06:54 PM
The idea is to help someone who is either not ready to raise a child or has a family already. If you allow a fertile month to go by without attempting to conceive then you too destroy the potential for life.

Some random thoughts on an extremely tough topic and I am not pro abortion I would like to see it not happen but you moralists ain't helping anyone.

If those opposed to abortion supported child care and nutritional service for all children I could take them serious.
The act of sex wastes life, destroys the potential for life. Quit purposeless sex if you are serious about life.
If your only argument is a few cells become life those same cells eventually die so potential has no meaning.
Animals are conscious beings and we kill and eat them daily. Some kill them for sport. So life is only important if it is my species life?
Each month the opportunity for life presents itself for a woman and yet they often prevent life from forming.

If you carry anti pro-choice arguments to their extreme you have to allow me mine. This is true for men as well. Give life as often as you can or don't tell others what they should do.
By potential I mean we die, so again if I follow the extreme argument of the anti pro group, just as we are born we die so is death ok as it is where we end up anyway. Suicide anyone.
4000 living, breathing, sentient beings die daily and we argue abortion.
No one is killing innocent children they are just doing the same things everyone does when they prevent life from coming to fruition.
50% of fertilized eggs perish, is God screwing up here?
Ever look in a microscope at your semen. Lots of life there. Stop beating off.
In Genesis 38 we read that Onan "spilled his seed upon the ground," an act that so displeased the Lord that He struck him dead.
Let's support education and preventative measures and stop the BS that surrounds abortion.
Let's help those children who make it through but have so little.
And if the constitution/law mattered to you you would not care about abortion as it is legal. Right?

PS I tired to reply to your Goldberg post but not sure it took.

http://www.slate.com/id/2182871/

no where in the above post did I see anything that seems to be a coherant response to phone conversation just played.

midcan5
04-29-2008, 03:15 PM
no where in the above post did I see anything that seems to be a coherant response to phone conversation just played.

You didn't look hard enough, it requires deconstruction.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 03:30 PM
The idea is to help someone who is either not ready to raise a child or has a family already. If you allow a fertile month to go by without attempting to conceive then you too destroy the potential for life.... How so? Gee I thought a female egg only contained 1/2 the genes to make an individual. Or are they like sperm, where every one is sacred?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U0kJHQpvgB8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U0kJHQpvgB8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hagbard Celine
04-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Once again, it's not your kid, your wife, your daughter or your pregnancy. Why do you care? Methinks it's just so you can pretend to be "righteous."

Immanuel
04-29-2008, 03:50 PM
I suppose that the first thing I would want to know is if this is a real conversation between a real donor and an actual employee (or volunteer) of PPH or if it is simply an internet hoax by someone trying to give PPH a bad name... um, as if they needed any help with that.

I'm sorry. I don't trust youtube.com or rather its contributors. The whole idea presented in the video is disgusting, but I'm going with the speculation that this is an attempt to smear PPH rather than the idea that it is actually a conversation that took place for the purpose of donating as it alleges.

Immie

04-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Once again, it's not your kid, your wife, your daughter or your pregnancy. Why do you care? Methinks it's just so you can pretend to be "righteous."

yeah why on earth do we care that abortion is being used to target minority populations? What does it matter if people try to eliminate the "lesser races"?

I can't imagine why we dont like your liberal viewpoints here.

Hagbard Celine
04-29-2008, 04:22 PM
yeah why on earth do we care that abortion is being used to target minority populations? What does it matter if people try to eliminate the "lesser races"?

I can't imagine why we dont like your liberal viewpoints here.

It's not. You guys are making sh*t up and villifying something you disagree with pure and simple. You think I can't see right through your hillbilly bullsh*t by now?

glockmail
04-29-2008, 04:31 PM
I suppose that the first thing I would want to know is if this is a real conversation between a real donor and an actual employee (or volunteer) of PPH or if it is simply an internet hoax by someone trying to give PPH a bad name... um, as if they needed any help with that.

I'm sorry. I don't trust youtube.com or rather its contributors. The whole idea presented in the video is disgusting, but I'm going with the speculation that this is an attempt to smear PPH rather than the idea that it is actually a conversation that took place for the purpose of donating as it alleges.

Immie

The Youtube video is legit.
The students' undercover investigation received national media attention when it revealed that PP officials were open about their continued dedication to their founder Margaret Sanger's eugenic policies to "exterminate the Negro population". The results of the investigation were published in the pro-life students' newspaper, The Advocate, at the University of California Los Angeles. http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/mar/08031713.html

Hagbard Celine
04-29-2008, 04:35 PM
The Youtube video is legit. http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/mar/08031713.html

This is absolutely ridiculous and unfounded.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Not really:

…Sanger illegally operated a birth control clinic in October 1916, in the Brownsville section of Brooklyn, New York, which eventually closed. The clinic serviced the poor immigrants who heavily populated the area—those deemed “unfit” to reproduce.9
Sanger's early writings clearly reflected Malthus' influence. She writes:
Organized charity itself is the symptom of a malignant social disease. Those vast, complex, interrelated organizations aiming to control and to diminish the spread of misery and destitution and all the menacing evils that spring out of this sinisterly fertile soil, are the surest sign that our civilization has bred, is breeding and perpetuating constantly increasing numbers of defectives, delinquents and dependents.10
In another passage, she decries the burden of “human waste” on society:
It [charity] encourages the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant [emphasis added].11
…Harlem was the ideal place for this “experimental clinic,” which officially opened on November 21, 1930. Many blacks looked to escape their adverse circumstances and therefore did not recognize the eugenic undercurrent of the clinic. The clinic relied on the generosity of private foundations to remain in business.18 In addition to being thought of as “inferior” and disproportionately represented in the underclass, according to the clinic's own files used to justify its “work,” blacks in Harlem:
• were segregated in an over-populated area (224,760 of 330,000 of greater New York's black population lived in Harlem during the late 1920s and 1930s);
• comprised 12 percent of New York City's population, but accounted for 18.4 percent of New York City's unemployment;
• had an infant mortality rate of 101 per 1000 births, compared to 56 among whites;
• had a death rate from tuberculosis—237 per 100,000—that was highest in central Harlem, out of all of New York City.19
Although the clinic served whites as well as blacks, it “was established for the benefit of the colored people.” Sanger wrote this in a letter to Dr. W. E. Burghardt DuBois,20 one of the day's most influential blacks. http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/special_issues/population/the_negro_project.htm

Hobbit
04-29-2008, 04:54 PM

No, it's not, especially considering the founder of Planned Parenthood intended to use it as a tool for weed eating the blacks out of society. So far, it's actually done a pretty good job of that.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Prediction: Hag won't be back to this thread.

Immanuel
04-29-2008, 08:15 PM
The Youtube video is legit. http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/mar/08031713.html

Thanks,

I haven't read the entire link you provided but it is interesting.

I'm still skeptical about the "truthfulness" of the youtube video and I must say, the article you presented. I'm not saying it is inaccurate, but, seeing as how the link you provided is a biased site (not saying that makes it untrue) and may or may not have connections to the youtube video, I think one has to be willing to hold back judgment (Lord! I can't believe I am even considering giving PPH the benefit of the doubt!!!) on this issue at least until the video is proven to be truthful.

Your article may not be "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth", if you get my drift.

Basically, what I'm saying is your source is unknown to me and not proven at this point.

Yeah, go ahead and call me a cynic. :D I guess, I've just been bitten by untruthful articles off the net one time to many to put any stock in an unknown source.

Immie

glockmail
04-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks,

I haven't read the entire link you provided but it is interesting.

I'm still skeptical about the "truthfulness" of the youtube video and I must say, the article you presented. I'm not saying it is inaccurate, but, seeing as how the link you provided is a biased site (not saying that makes it untrue) and may or may not have connections to the youtube video, I think one has to be willing to hold back judgment (Lord! I can't believe I am even considering giving PPH the benefit of the doubt!!!) on this issue at least until the video is proven to be truthful.

Your article may not be "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth", if you get my drift.

Basically, what I'm saying is your source is unknown to me and not proven at this point.

Yeah, go ahead and call me a cynic. :D I guess, I've just been bitten by untruthful articles off the net one time to many to put any stock in an unknown source.

Immie
I used google and typed in: [Margaret Sanger's eugenic policies to "exterminate the Negro population"], copied directly from the post, and that site was the first that popped up. There's hundred of others, and I'm sure that they say the same thing, but you are free to evaluate them yourself. Sanger documented her policies quite well.

Immanuel
04-30-2008, 12:33 PM
I used google and typed in: [Margaret Sanger's eugenic policies to "exterminate the Negro population"], copied directly from the post, and that site was the first that popped up. There's hundred of others, and I'm sure that they say the same thing, but you are free to evaluate them yourself. Sanger documented her policies quite well.

I don't dispute the claims about Margaret Sanger! Not in the least... the woman was pure evil without a doubt.

My dispute is with the legitamacy of this particular video of the taped conversation. There is no doubt about Margaret Sanger's position on eugenics, but to extrapolate that to all volunteers of PPH is a bit far reaching in my opinion.

Immie

glockmail
04-30-2008, 01:12 PM

My dispute is with the legitamacy of this particular video of the taped conversation. .....

They admitted it:

"A fundraising employee violated the organization's principles and practices when she appeared to be willing to accept a racially motivated donation," Planned Parenthood of Idaho CEO Rebecca Poedy said in a written statement. "We apologize for the manner in which this offensive call was handled. We take full responsibility for the actions of the fundraising staff member who created the impression that racism of any form would be tolerated at Planned Parenthood."http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/mar/08031713.html

Hobbit
04-30-2008, 01:38 PM
They admitted it:
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/mar/08031713.html

Except haven't they been caught for this more than once?

04-30-2008, 01:42 PM

there is one from ohio too. i just could find a good audio on it.

glockmail
04-30-2008, 02:01 PM

there is one from ohio too. i just could find a good audio on it.
Apparently it is part of their policy.

Hagbard Celine
04-30-2008, 04:55 PM
No, it's not, especially considering the founder of Planned Parenthood intended to use it as a tool for weed eating the blacks out of society. So far, it's actually done a pretty good job of that.

It's completely ridiculous Hobbit.

Hobbit
04-30-2008, 05:30 PM
It's completely ridiculous Hobbit.

So, you present your argument, a mere single sentence opinion. I present my argument, complete with a fact to back it up. Then, you counter with a truncated version of your original 'argument.' I think you need to work on this whole 'debate' thing.

04-30-2008, 06:05 PM
So, you present your argument, a mere single sentence opinion. I present my argument, complete with a fact to back it up. Then, you counter with a truncated version of your original 'argument.' I think you need to work on this whole 'debate' thing.

Then he might have to do some research and *Gasp* might find out he's wrong about something. Can't have that.

Immanuel
04-30-2008, 06:21 PM
They admitted it:
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/mar/08031713.html

Did they?

The article is written by someone who claims that someone at PPH wrote those words.

Do we have any proof of this? Did it come from PPH itself or was it printed on www.lifesitenews.com?

For instance, I could write in my blog something like this... The infamous Glockmail said, "Barack Obama is the best candidate for the Office of the President of the United States of America. Obama's economic plan will stimulate the American economy returning it to the greatness it once had. Jobs will return from overseas and America will prosper once again." Without collaboration that is just something my little fingers typed on the message board. By the way, it is easy to find the key with the quote marks in it and unless you confirm or deny it, there is no proof that I fabricated the quote.

I have not travelled to PPH's site to see if they confirmed or denied the quote. Have you?

And on a further note: your quote goes to prove more that the volunteer was not speaking on behalf of the organization. The quote specifically states that she violated their policy. Not that I believe PPH either.

I despise PPH. I am not standing up for them in the least. I'm simply saying that I don't put it passed the people who prepared that video to use deceiving tactics to make their accusations.

Immie

glockmail
04-30-2008, 07:20 PM
Did they?

The article is written by someone who claims that someone at PPH wrote those words.... Gheezzz

“A fund-raising employee violated the organization’s principles and practices when she appeared to be willing to accept a racially motivated donation,” said Rebecca Poedy, the group’s chief executive officer, in a written statement. “We apologize for the manner in which this offensive call was handled. We take full responsibility for the actions of the fund-raising staff member who created the impression that racism of any form would be tolerated at Planned Parenthood.”http://philanthropy.com/news/monthlypt/2008/03
:pee:

glockmail
04-30-2008, 07:22 PM
It's completely ridiculous Hobbit. Except that it's a fact. It must absolutely suck to be Liberal at times like this.

Immanuel
05-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Gheezzz

http://philanthropy.com/news/monthlypt/2008/03
:pee:

Do you believe every thing posted on the internet? My god Glock... wake the fuck up! Gheezzz :D

That piece could very well have been sourced by the article in the opening post. There is no proof either way that this incident really took place or that PPH has even responded. That is all that I am saying... not that it did or did not happen.

Just because some blog or so called internet news source picks up a quote, doesn't mean that it is an accurate quote.

Show it to me from the mouth of Rebecca Poedy or the PPH website then maybe, just maybe I'll believe it. You can point fingers all day long on the internet and you don't have to be accurate. All I want to see from you is proof from the viper's mouth herself. Not a half dozen moronic websites that claims the viper said such and such without so much as an ounce of proof. :pee:

Immie

glockmail
05-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Do you believe every thing posted on the internet? My god Glock... wake the fuck up! Gheezzz :D

That piece could very well have been sourced by the article in the opening post. There is no proof either way that this incident really took place or that PPH has even responded. That is all that I am saying... not that it did or did not happen.

Just because some blog or so called internet news source picks up a quote, doesn't mean that it is an accurate quote.

Show it to me from the mouth of Rebecca Poedy or the PPH website then maybe, just maybe I'll believe it. You can point fingers all day long on the internet and you don't have to be accurate. All I want to see from you is proof from the viper's mouth herself. Not a half dozen moronic websites that claims the viper said such and such without so much as an ounce of proof. :pee:

Immie

Its a completely independent source.

If a bird shat on your face you'd want me to prove to you that you have shit on your face. :pee:

Immanuel
05-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Its a completely independent source.

If a bird shat on your face you'd want me to prove to you that you have shit on your face. :pee:

Whaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaa

Neg rep me because you don't like the fact that I think you're an imbecile for believing everything you see on the internet? Get a f'ing life

Immie

actsnoblemartin
05-16-2008, 07:56 PM
accepting money from someone who's clear goal is genocide or even just racist is still sick, and its sad planned parenthood doesnt draw the line.

actsnoblemartin
05-16-2008, 07:57 PM
To specifically say, I want a population lessened and or/wiped out would you like my money, and have planned parenthood say sure, is agreeing with, accepting and endorsing genocide, period.

whether the man was white, mexican or black or said he hated blacks, whites or jews

what part of that do some of you not get?

glockmail
05-17-2008, 11:16 AM
Whaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaa

Neg rep me because you don't like the fact that I think you're an imbecile for believing everything you see on the internet? Get a f'ing life

Immie
Don't be a cry baby Immie.

I neg'd you because I gave you more than one independent sources to bolster my position, and you continue to troll for more. In other words, you're being an asshole.