PDA

View Full Version : Teacher of the Year candidate!

gabosaurus
04-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Teacher drives underage girls to locations where they can have sex with adult men they met on Facebook.

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=8229644&nav=0RY5RQCK

manu1959
04-28-2008, 06:05 PM
Teacher drives underage girls to locations where they can have sex with adult men they met on Facebook.

teachers are so cool now...................:puke3:

midcan5
04-28-2008, 06:28 PM

Thanks. At least she wasn't a 'liberal' teacher which is the usual comment. lol

manu1959
04-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Thanks. At least she wasn't a 'liberal' teacher which is the usual comment. lol

no need given the conservative nature of her behaviour..........

04-28-2008, 07:06 PM
how do you even go about starting something like that? I mean i cant imagine that the kids would go to their teacher asking her for this. and I cant imagine the teacher is setting things up like this... i just dont understand how it happens to begin with.

If the teacher is going to provide a place, im surprised it wasnt her own house.

Pale Rider
04-28-2008, 11:27 PM

The affidavit goes on to say that Sanders sometimes just drove the teens around and permitted them to have sex in the back seat of the car as she drove.
The affidavit also says one of the girls was Donna Lou Sanders own teenage daughter.

Just when you think you've heard it all... along comes another level of mental illness and perversion.

Oh well... this stupid bitch will get hers in prison. I'll bet she's dead inside three years, unless they keep her in seg, and that's worse than death.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 11:30 PM
no, she will not get the same prison time a man would

its very sad.

Just when you think you've heard it all... along comes another level of mental illness and perversion.

Oh well... this stupid bitch will get hers in prison. I'll bet she's dead inside three years, unless they keep her in seg, and that's worse than death.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 06:02 AM
how do you even go about starting something like that? I mean i cant imagine that the kids would go to their teacher asking her for this. and I cant imagine the teacher is setting things up like this... i just dont understand how it happens to begin with.

If the teacher is going to provide a place, im surprised it wasnt her own house.
Most old men can afford a $40 hotel room.

mundame
04-29-2008, 08:58 AM

It's for money.

I believe it's called procuring, or pimping.