PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Vitriol Over Cheney Attack

Hobbit
02-28-2007, 12:00 PM
Much Like dmp's personal story, there are a LOT of liberals out there who don't care that a suicide bomber tried to assassinate our vice president. They don't care that over 40 people were killed or injured by that attempt. They're just pissed that the guy missed. It's sheer insanity. They actually wish that a suicide bomber had killed the vice frickin' president! It's also proof of what I've been saying for a long time. Propoganda put out against the war, calling the administration everything from war criminals to liars to idiots, has led to average Americans turning downright treasonous in their views towards Bush and Cheney.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54459

CSM
02-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Yet, if you question their stance the get all indignant...how dare you question their patriotism????

5stringJeff
02-28-2007, 12:16 PM
I can't find the words to show my contempt for such ignorant assholes. :mad: In America, we don't kill off the political opposition, we vote them out. Perhaps these idiots (who wanted Cheney killed) should move to a country like Iran, where political opposition is punished by arrest, torture, or death.