PDA

View Full Version : Ignore function

MtnBiker
04-28-2008, 08:51 PM
As an FYI, for some members who may not know, there is an ignore function. That is, each member can choose to put another member or members on an ignore list that they choose.

To find the ignore function go to your User Control Panel, at the left of the screen and at the bottom is a Miscellaneous section that contains a Buddy/Ignore lists option, click on that. A new window will appear, type in the other members whom you would like to put on your ignore list.

If you put another member on your ignore list you will not see that member's posts while you are logged into the site.

A handy option.

gabosaurus
04-28-2008, 09:21 PM
What's the point? Why would you want to ignore anyone?

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 09:22 PM
well for me, i lose my dignity and self respect, not to mention my character, values and morals, when i don't ignore visceral people

MtnBiker
04-28-2008, 09:25 PM

To avoid having to read vile and disgusting things that have nothing to do with the thread topic.

OCA
04-28-2008, 09:33 PM
well for me, i lose my dignity and self respect, not to mention my character, values and morals, when i don't ignore visceral people

You have none of the aforementioned, you live in this fantasy world where you think you are perceived as a player, as someone who is on the inside and is respected...............in reality you are respected by noone and laughed at by everyone.

You should've never, ever fucked with me over a complete fucking waste of American life by the name of Nevadamedic.

I personally count 3 seperate bans of you that are directly due to me and my ingenious planning, I pulled your strings like Gepetto.

Somebody quote this so this weakkneed clown can get a whiff of his vile stench.

hjmick
04-28-2008, 10:10 PM
You have none of the aforementioned, you live in this fantasy world where you think you are perceived as a player, as someone who is on the inside and is respected...............in reality you are respected by noone and laughed at by everyone.

You should've never, ever fucked with me over a complete fucking waste of American life by the name of Nevadamedic.

I personally count 3 seperate bans of you that are directly due to me and my ingenious planning, I pulled your strings like Gepetto.

Somebody quote this so this weakkneed clown can get a whiff of his vile stench.

I believe that is spelled "Geppetto" and in the original story there were no strings on Pinnochio as the piece of wood from which he was carved was alive.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 10:27 PM
can you close down a certain thread please and put it out of its misery hahahaha

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=13874&page=12

To avoid having to read vile and disgusting things that have nothing to do with the thread topic.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 10:28 PM
are you talking about al gore again? :laugh2:

I believe that is spelled "Geppetto" and in the original story there were no strings on Pinnochio as the piece of wood from which he was carved was alive.

Kathianne
04-28-2008, 10:46 PM
a handy function indeed for those that push your buttons or just drive your blood pressure to another dose.

OCA
04-29-2008, 05:02 AM

Ok, i'm not up on my puppets, Gepetto was off the cuff, just lucky I remembered the name of any puppet at all:laugh2:

glockmail
04-29-2008, 05:30 AM
To avoid having to read vile and disgusting things that have nothing to do with the thread topic. It would be better for the board overall to get rid of the vile and disgusting poster. Forever. For the second time. Permanent though.

PostmodernProphet
04-29-2008, 05:33 AM

interesting confession......I suggest the mods bookmark it for use in future banishment considerations.......

jimnyc
04-29-2008, 07:55 AM
That's odd, the board shows a thread here but when I open it up I don't see any posts. Must have too many of you bastards on ignore!

glockmail
04-29-2008, 08:07 AM
:lol: Ignore this then: :finger3:

OCA
04-29-2008, 03:03 PM
interesting confession......I suggest the mods bookmark it for use in future banishment considerations.......

And why pray tell would I be deserving of banishment for that confession? I merely set the scene for Ray to go beserk and cause himself to be banned, nowhere in the rules does it say that that is illegal.

gabosaurus
04-29-2008, 05:56 PM

You can do this easier by just banning RSR. :laugh2: