PDA

View Full Version : Ignore Function -

MtnBiker
04-28-2008, 08:52 PM
As an FYI, for some members who may not know, there is an ignore function. That is, each member can choose to put another member or members on an ignore list that they choose.

To find the ignore function go to your User Control Panel, at the left of the screen and at the bottom is a Miscellaneous section that contains a Buddy/Ignore lists option, click on that. A new window will appear, type in the other members whom you would like to put on your ignore list.

If you put another member on your ignore list you will not see that member's posts while you are logged into the site.

A handy option.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 08:58 PM
Lord knows, i should have used it, and stuck with it a long time ago.

Because when i dont i lose

i lose my character, values, morals, and self respect.

this time, I will remember its not about being right... its about being smart and a certain un-named individual will stay on my ignore list

Also, I want to apoligize to all the other members, who i annoyed, and the threads of theirs i ruined by getting into a pissing contest with said individual.

Also, for all the stupid threads I made, starting and continuing the pissing contest.

I take responsibility for acting stupid and will keep said individual on my ignore list.

I apoligize sincerely, and this will be the last time, i have to apoligize over my behavior regarding him

theHawk
04-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Holy double post Batman.

hjmick
04-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Did someone post something in here?

MtnBiker
04-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Holy double post Batman.

I did that on purpose, just wanted to make sure the infromation was available.

OCA
04-28-2008, 09:28 PM
Lord knows, i should have used it, and stuck with it a long time ago.

Because when i dont i lose

i lose my character, values, morals, and self respect.

this time, I will remember its not about being right... its about being smart and a certain un-named individual will stay on my ignore list

Also, I want to apoligize to all the other members, who i annoyed, and the threads of theirs i ruined by getting into a pissing contest with said individual.

Also, for all the stupid threads I made, starting and continuing the pissing contest.

I take responsibility for acting stupid and will keep said individual on my ignore list.

I apoligize sincerely, and this will be the last time, i have to apoligize over my behavior regarding him

I whooped me a tard so bad he had to go to ignore. Ignore is the ultimate sign of fear and weakness.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 09:33 PM
same bat time

same bat channel

:laugh2:

Holy double post Batman.

MtnBiker
04-28-2008, 09:35 PM
The ignore function can be very useful for any member to avoid posts they know will have no value.

gabosaurus
04-28-2008, 09:41 PM
The ignore function can be very useful for any member to avoid posts they know will have no value.

You could solve the problem easier by banning RSR. :laugh2:

MtnBiker
04-28-2008, 09:42 PM

Let's let market forces take their course.

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Rsr, is my best friend on the board, but i still found that funny

OCA
04-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Rsr, is my best friend on the board, but i still found that funny

Unbelievable, simply unbelievable. This is a messageboard, you can have people you get along with but friendship, true friendship takes face to face personal interaction.

Raymond takes this shit so seriously that I don't believe he can decipher between everyday life off the board and the board.

Kathianne
04-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Unbelievable, simply unbelievable. This is a messageboard, you can have people you get along with but friendship, true friendship takes face to face personal interaction.

Raymond takes this shit so seriously that I don't believe he can decipher between everyday life off the board and the board.

What part of on the board did you miss?

OCA
04-29-2008, 05:05 AM
What part of on the board did you miss?

You can't have true friendship ON THE BOARD, did you get that?

glockmail
04-29-2008, 05:32 AM
You can't have true friendship ON THE BOARD, did you get that?
Must you bring that anal contact thing into every conversation?

OCA
04-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Must you bring that anal contact thing into every conversation?

No, those are SPECIAL friends.

Hagbard Celine
04-29-2008, 03:42 PM
I whooped me a tard so bad he had to go to ignore. Ignore is the ultimate sign of fear and weakness.

Eh. I'd have to disagree. Sometimes if a certain poster feels the need to be a prick to you everytime you sign on then the only way you can enjoy the site is to ignore them. Me, I don't give negative rep and I haven't ignored anyone in a long time either. To each his own.