PDA

View Full Version : The dangers of sexual harassment

gabosaurus
04-28-2008, 09:33 PM
As I was getting ready to leave work this afternoon, I saw one of the district police cars drive in. They usually patrol the schools when classes let out for the day.
They had been doing rounds of one of the high schools each day, because there had reports of gang activity. Today, it was something a bit different.
Seems as though a small group of guys were harassing girls as they left. One of the guys went a bit further and tried to grope one of the girls. She swung around and caught him right in the groin. She was wearing closed toe heels that come to a point.
The two police guys went over and saw he was in pretty bad shape, so they called for EMTs.

I am guessing the guy learned a very painful lessons about respecting personal boundaries. :lmao:

actsnoblemartin
04-28-2008, 09:38 PM
I wanna make a few things clear.

Women sexually harrass men, women sexually harrass women, and men sexually harass men, and i think people need to think about that, and stop assuming that only men sexually harrass or that women are the only ones who are harrassed.

Secondly, sexual harrassment has been used for devious purposes meaning, ive heard, and personally knew a man where a woman lied about being sexually harrassed.

I think the laws on sexual harrassment are too vague, basically anything and everything is sexual harrassment.

Finally, I think the boy should go to jail for tryinig to grope her, and the woman should go to jail for assaulting him

We have a tendency in this country and ive seen it first hand to make excuses for women who commit violence against men, and female teachers get significantly less time in prison for sex crimes, i.e. female teacher, vs male teacher.

Look it up if you dont believe me.

I dont believe in sexaul
As I was getting ready to leave work this afternoon, I saw one of the district police cars drive in. They usually patrol the schools when classes let out for the day.
They had been doing rounds of one of the high schools each day, because there had reports of gang activity. Today, it was something a bit different.
Seems as though a small group of guys were harassing girls as they left. One of the guys went a bit further and tried to grope one of the girls. She swung around and caught him right in the groin. She was wearing closed toe heels that come to a point.
The two police guys went over and saw he was in pretty bad shape, so they called for EMTs.

I am guessing the guy learned a very painful lessons about respecting personal boundaries. :lmao:

hjmick
04-28-2008, 09:59 PM
Sexual harassment will not be tolerated, but it will be graded.

manu1959
04-28-2008, 10:41 PM
just remember you can not harrass the willing....

Mr. P
04-28-2008, 10:45 PM
I guess he didn't offer the going rate.

diuretic
04-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Hmmm, could be an opening for some quick sales there:

http://www.funfacts.com.au/images/cricket-box.png

glockmail
04-29-2008, 06:00 AM
The prick deserved what he got. (pun intended) :clap:

My Winter Storm
04-30-2008, 12:08 AM
Finally, I think the boy should go to jail for tryinig to grope her, and the woman should go to jail for assaulting him

If the man assulted the woman first, she has every right to defend herself with whatever ammount of force she sees fit. If she hit first, then it's a little different.

glockmail
04-30-2008, 07:26 AM
If the man assulted the woman first, she has every right to defend herself with whatever ammount of force she sees fit. If she hit first, then it's a little different. So if he grabs a boob then she can take out a .45 and blow him away. Right?

actsnoblemartin
04-30-2008, 05:05 PM
I know, i was making a bigger point ms sharon.

If the man assulted the woman first, she has every right to defend herself with whatever ammount of force she sees fit. If she hit first, then it's a little different.

actsnoblemartin
04-30-2008, 05:05 PM
that was my point, she can only defend herself within reason

So if he grabs a boob then she can take out a .45 and blow him away. Right?