PDA

View Full Version : Are militant gays & their supports hiding the truth?

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 12:21 AM
Disclaimer: I wasnt looking for this website or this topic, but like many things online, I found it and I think its important to discuss all sides of issue, not just the pleasant ones

http://www.traditionalvalues.org/urban/one.php

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 01:19 AM
Well get ready for the usual line up of liberal homo apologists and supporters to defend the illness tooth and nail.

Because it doesn't matter where it comes from or the source, if you're talking bad about their little pet faggots, you're a homophobe, hater, latent homo, or whatever else they can label you with trying to disgrace you and shut you up. Happens every time without fail.

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 01:40 AM
well if they dont like this thread, they can make a pro homosexual thread.

I simply found the site interesting, and would like to see if they can prove the information wrong with FACTS not emotion.

:laugh2: let the name calling begin

Well get ready for the usual line up of liberal homo apologists and supporters to defend the illness tooth and nail.

Because it doesn't matter where it comes from or the source, if you're talking bad about their little pet faggots, you're a homophobe, hater, latent homo, or whatever else they can label you with trying to disgrace you and shut you up. Happens every time without fail.

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 02:04 AM
well if they dont like this thread, they can make a pro homosexual thread.

I simply found the site interesting, and would like to see if they can prove the information wrong with FACTS not emotion.

:laugh2: let the name calling begin

Practically everything you see and hear IS pro homo. Their agenda of intimidation to silence the opposition has been quite successful. They intimidated the APA, although that didn't take much, the APA was full of homo psychiatrists anyway, and just took it into the own hands to declare homosexuality not a mental illness, after it had been since the dawn of time. But they also have pushed their sick agenda into the school system, where they KNOW that they can't easily change the mind of an adult, so they want to work on the minds of very young, impressionable children, away from their parents, and indoctrinate them into their world of perversion and sick, disgusting homo sex. They see fresh meat. A whole world of new recruits, and even if they don't get them to turn into faggots, they can at least brain wash them into thinking it's all fine and dandy for two men to poke their meat up each others ass. Sick fuckers, no matter how you slice it. Homosexuality is a sickness, a mental illness, vile, disgusting and perverse.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 05:58 AM
How is this different than the Queer Enabler's thread? I think it should be merged into that stroke of brilliance!

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 08:36 AM
I should be honest, I do find homosexuality to be gross and yeah perverted.

Doesnt mean I hate gays, frankly I dont why a gay person would give a rats ass what i think

Secondly, yeah their is a pro homosexual militant campaign to silence any criticism of it.

gays are like the American-middle east muslim

silence any criticism, and if homosexuality is not the norm, kill the straights lol

God is very clear about homosexuality, and i think he's right. It simply makes logical sense.

Practically everything you see and hear IS pro homo. Their agenda of intimidation to silence the opposition has been quite successful. They intimidated the APA, although that didn't take much, the APA was full of homo psychiatrists anyway, and just took it into the own hands to declare homosexuality not a mental illness, after it had been since the dawn of time. But they also have pushed their sick agenda into the school system, where they KNOW that they can't easily change the mind of an adult, so they want to work on the minds of very young, impressionable children, away from their parents, and indoctrinate them into their world of perversion and sick, disgusting homo sex. They see fresh meat. A whole world of new recruits, and even if they don't get them to turn into faggots, they can at least brain wash them into thinking it's all fine and dandy for two men to poke their meat up each others ass. Sick fuckers, no matter how you slice it. Homosexuality is a sickness, a mental illness, vile, disgusting and perverse.

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 08:53 AM
I should be honest, I do find homosexuality to be gross and yeah perverted.
Well don't feel like you're somehow the odd man out anm, your reaction is quite normal. 97% of the rest of the world feels the same way you do.

Doesnt mean I hate gays, frankly I dont why a gay person would give a rats ass what i think
I don't "hate" them either. I "hate" what they DO however. It's God's job to punish them, not mine. And they do very much care what you think, because if you're not on their band wagon, you are the enemy. They "hate" YOU! They want you to shut your damn mouth and go away. Don't you DARE say anything BAD about faggots! They'll call you every name in the book, shout you down, protest against you, and do everything else in their power to make sure you never say anything against them again, and it's worked. So many people today SECRETLY find homosexuality repugnant and perverse, which again is normal, but are AFRAID to say so in public. They're afraid of the immediate militant response from the homo crowd and their apologist and excuse makers and supporters.

Secondly, yeah their is a pro homosexual militant campaign to silence any criticism of it.

gays are like the American-middle east muslim

silence any criticism, and if homosexuality is not the norm, kill the straights lol

God is very clear about homosexuality, and i think he's right. It simply makes logical sense.
It doesn't take a genius to see it.

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 08:57 AM
If its one thing i dont wanna do is become an appeaser so people like me.

Gays like everyone else on this board, will have to agree to disagree or piss off.

I agree with you, wholeheartedly about what "you said" in the paragraph below

Pale Rider: And they do very much care what you think, because if you're not on their band wagon, you are the enemy. They "hate" YOU! They want you to shut your damn mouth and go away. Don't you DARE say anything BAD about faggots! They'll call you every name in the book, shout you down, protest against you, and do everything else in their power to make sure you never say anything against them again, and it's worked. So many people today SECRETLY find homosexuality repugnant and perverse, which again is normal, but are AFRAID to say so in public. They're afraid of the immediate militant response from the homo crowd and their apologist and excuse makers and supporters.

Well don't feel like you're somehow the odd man out anm, your reaction is quite normal. 97% of the rest of the world feels the same way you do.

I don't "hate" them either. I "hate" what they DO however. It's God's job to punish them, not mine. And they do very much care what you think, because if you're not on their band wagon, you are the enemy. They "hate" YOU! They want you to shut your damn mouth and go away. Don't you DARE say anything BAD about faggots! They'll call you every name in the book, shout you down, protest against you, and do everything else in their power to make sure you never say anything against them again, and it's worked. So many people today SECRETLY find homosexuality repugnant and perverse, which again is normal, but are AFRAID to say so in public. They're afraid of the immediate militant response from the homo crowd and their apologist and excuse makers and supporters.

It doesn't take a genius to see it.

mundame
04-29-2008, 09:10 AM
But they also have pushed their sick agenda into the school system, where they KNOW that they can't easily change the mind of an adult, so they want to work on the minds of very young, impressionable children, away from their parents, and indoctrinate them into their world of perversion and sick, disgusting homo sex. They see fresh meat. A whole world of new recruits, and even if they don't get them to turn into faggots, they can at least brain wash them into thinking it's all fine and dandy for two men to poke their meat up each others ass. Sick fuckers, no matter how you slice it. Homosexuality is a sickness, a mental illness, vile, disgusting and perverse.

I'm guessing you are opposed.......... http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/unknown/face11.gif

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm guessing you are opposed.......... http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/unknown/face11.gif

And not afraid to say it. :drillsarge:

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2008, 09:59 AM
nor should you be, this isnt iran. Even though militant gays and their supporters want to silence you.

And not afraid to say it. :drillsarge:

Little-Acorn
04-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Are militant gays & their supports hiding the truth?

Of course they are.

The truth they are trying to hide, is that their goal is to change the definition of "marriage", to include unions between same-sex couples, so that they can pretend to be doing the same things married people do, and for the same reason married people get married.

But they will not admit that. They try to hide behind a smoke screen of "equal rights", without mentioning that their rights in marriage and all other ways are already equal to those of heteros.

They are definitely hiding the truth... or at least trying to awfully hard.

DragonStryk72
04-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Disclaimer: I wasnt looking for this website or this topic, but like many things online, I found it and I think its important to discuss all sides of issue, not just the pleasant ones

http://www.traditionalvalues.org/urban/one.php

Hm.... a thread about gays from you..... and you're against it..... hm, yeah, been there, done that, moved on. No real point, so I'm off to find a thread that's worth something. :lame2:

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Hm.... a thread about gays from you..... and you're against it..... hm, yeah, been there, done that, moved on. No real point, so I'm off to find a thread that's worth something. :lame2:

If you sincerely didn't give a damn about this thread, you wouldn't have read it or posted in it. No... you just wanted to say something smart ass because the thread shows homos as the perverted mentally ill people they are, and you being a homo enabler and excuse maker don't like it.