PDA

View Full Version : Floor Collapse at Christian Rock Concert

Hagbard Celine
04-29-2008, 04:08 PM
The floor collapsing at a Christian rock concert might mean rock and roll really is the devil's music. Or maybe God just hates sh*tty music like the rest of us.

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/2b0_1209406883"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/2b0_1209406883" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Nobody died but 40 people were injured.

stephanie
04-29-2008, 04:14 PM
what an ignorant post..

somebody's in a shitty mood today, huh:poke:

04-29-2008, 04:21 PM
what an ignorant post..

is he ever in a good mood?

Hagbard Celine
04-29-2008, 04:23 PM
what an ignorant post..

Do you even know what the definition of "ignorant" is? The misuse of words or "euphuism" is a good place to start if you're curious.
And I'm in an exceptional mood today--don't know why you'd think otherwise. I just thought this was ironic is all. I didn't think I'd get too many laughs from your ilk anyway. You take yourselves too seriously.

stephanie
04-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Do you even know what the definition of "ignorant" is? The misuse of words or "euphuism" is a good place to start if you're curious.
And I'm in an exceptional mood today--don't know why you'd think otherwise. I just thought this was ironic is all. I didn't think I'd get too many laughs from your ilk anyway. You take yourselves too seriously.

:lame2:0

Hobbit
04-29-2008, 04:56 PM
The floor collapsing at a Christian rock concert might mean rock and roll really is the devil's music. Or maybe God just hates sh*tty music like the rest of us.

Or perhaps it's because the floor supports were substandard, consequences of free will and all.

Abbey Marie
04-29-2008, 05:11 PM
And if it happened at a military base, LN would have posted it. ;)

stephanie
04-29-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah..and we're accused of not having a sense of humor because a bunch of kids(who happen to be Christians), didn't die at their music concert..

I'm really beginning to believe..

Liberalism is a mental disorder..:cuckoo:

Abbey Marie
04-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Yeah..and we're accused of not having a sense of humor because a bunch of kids(who happen to be Christians), didn't die at their music concert..

I'm really beginning to believe..

Liberalism is a mental disorder..:cuckoo:

Or an emotional disorder. :)

gabosaurus
04-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Satan works in mysterious ways.

04-29-2008, 07:08 PM

dude, if you want people to laugh. say something funny.

gabosaurus
04-29-2008, 08:22 PM
If you want a funny/ludicrous response, wait until RSR or Stephanie replies.

stephanie
04-29-2008, 09:33 PM
If you want a funny/ludicrous response, wait until RSR or Stephanie replies.

You do have a huge hardon for me or RsR, don't you..

It feels a little spooky to see you obsess over us..

But..if you must...:cheers2:

gabosaurus
04-29-2008, 11:36 PM
You do have a huge hardon for me or RsR, don't you..

It feels a little spooky to see you obsess over us..

But..if you must...:cheers2:

I just think you and RSR would be perfect together.

stephanie
04-29-2008, 11:41 PM
I just think you and RSR would be perfect together.

Well..that's sweet of ya to think of us..but as you can see RS already has a main squeeze, and I'm happily single and not looking for another ball and chain..

But I'm thrilled to know you are thinking of us here..
I think of you to....if ya know what I mean?:coffee:

gabosaurus
04-29-2008, 11:48 PM
That is exactly my point. He needs to stop squeezing and get himself a real woman... :p

Sitarro
04-30-2008, 01:09 AM

Nobody died but 40 people were injured.

The floor contract was probably awarded to an unqualified minority contractor using illegal labor...... "affirmative action" at work. Kind of what the Democrats are trying to do by running an unqualified "affirmative action" clown for President. The country will collapse with that dimwit at the helm and those useless twerps in Congress that have done absolutely nothing positive in 2 years.