PDA

View Full Version : Obama campaign gives up on finding "Mr. Wright" - by Ann Coulter

Little-Acorn
04-30-2008, 06:38 PM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=63000

Obama campaign gives up on finding 'Mr. Wright'

Posted: April 30, 2008
6:01 pm Eastern

Whew! I'm certainly glad to hear the "snippets" from Rev. Jeremiah Wright's sermons "in context."

In the famous B. Hussein Obama speech that sent a tingle down Chris Matthews' leg, Obama dismissed the clips of Rev. Wright being played on TV as mere "snippets." He claimed the media were highlighting Wright's "most offensive words," complaining that they had been played endlessly, as if repetition were the problem with the statement: "GOD DAMN AMERICA!"

It's absolutely unheard of to repeat passages from famous speeches. In fact, I have a dream that we will not do that. Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask that the media stop replaying "snippets." All we have to fear is repetition itself, because we are the people we've been waiting for to tear down that wall of endless repetition.

So, like I said: Whew. At last Rev. Wright's "snippets" have been put in a healing context. In two speeches and one uxorious interview with PBS' Bill Moyers over the past few days, Rev. Wright had plenty of time to lay out the lush analytical context of his remarks.

In his speech to the National Press Club on Monday, for example, Wright described America as a country of "segregation, Jim Crow, lynching and the separate-but-equal fantasy." Then he ran outside to feed more quarters into the meter where his time machine was parked.

Yurt
04-30-2008, 06:49 PM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=63000

Obama campaign gives up on finding 'Mr. Wright'

Posted: April 30, 2008
6:01 pm Eastern

Whew! I'm certainly glad to hear the "snippets" from Rev. Jeremiah Wright's sermons "in context."

In the famous B. Hussein Obama speech that sent a tingle down Chris Matthews' leg, Obama dismissed the clips of Rev. Wright being played on TV as mere "snippets." He claimed the media were highlighting Wright's "most offensive words," complaining that they had been played endlessly, as if repetition were the problem with the statement: "GOD DAMN AMERICA!"

:lol: what struck me after reading this is that one would think obama would have reviewed the "snippets" before giving his race speech. i believe he already knew about them and lied, however, lets give him the benefit of the doubt, he never heard them.

so, it appears that he gave his race speech without reviewing what wright actually said, because when wright said it all over again at the national press conference, obama suddenly finds that wright stands for the complete opposite of what i stand for. as i said in the other thread (under the bus, which arguably is out of hand), obama is only "upset" now because wright continues to make it an issue and wright said that obama only said (race speech) those things because he is a politician. why is obama all of sudden upset "now?"

Little-Acorn
04-30-2008, 07:00 PM
If it takes Obama 20 years to notice that his pastor is a traitorous, racist nut-job, it will probably take him his full term of office to realize that the U.S. has been invaded and subdued by al-Qaida. Let's just hope President Obama pays closer attention during national security briefings than he did during 20 years of the Rev. Wright's church services.

...was my own personal favorite part of the article. And probably the most important point Coulter made.

Either Obama was incredibly dense and obtuse for those 20 years... or he is lying. And worse, he is expecting us to be gullible enough to believe such an obvious lie.

That is the most important part of this whole Rev. Wright issue.

Yurt
04-30-2008, 07:39 PM
...was my own personal favorite part of the article. And probably the most important point Coulter made.

Either Obama was incredibly dense and obtuse for those 20 years... or he is lying. And worse, he is expecting us to be gullible enough to believe such an obvious lie.

absolutely, you're still a racist though, didn't you get the memo?

Pale Rider
04-30-2008, 10:49 PM

I beg to differ... I'd say the most important part about this issue is if people are ignorant enough to believe hussein when he says he wasn't aware of wright's racist and America hating rants. I think it's PAINFULLY obvious he was.