PDA

View Full Version : Dont you wanna pull your hair out?

actsnoblemartin
04-30-2008, 10:50 PM
I mean, how come politicians dont understand this or are just plain evil or both, cut wasteful spending, cut earmarks.

How does the government think, americans with any common sense will say, sure here's more money when the government spends it like a meth addict needing its next fix.

We cannot raise taxes, not even by one penny until we have spending caps in washington, and they are actually enforced, with monetary penalties for politicians who vote for giving themselves raises , earmarks, and wasting money, when they could provide all the services at half the cost or less, by contracting with the private sector or i dont know not over spending so damn much

and how we can trust a corrupt, non-caring, lying government to take care of us, when they cant protect us, our neighborhoods or our borders.

Its ludicrious to think, the government wouldnt screw up healthcare, when they mess up everything else, and didnt even take care of our soldiers!.

Less government, more local government, with strict and open practices, and common sense over sight that is actually followed.

anyone with me?