PDA

View Full Version : michael moore, thinks white guys have no right to judge racist black people, because

actsnoblemartin
04-30-2008, 11:22 PM
we dont know what its like to be black.

More victim, white guilt mentality.

Michael moore is a retard, and larry king is a kiss ass biased putz

Sitarro
05-01-2008, 03:06 AM
we dont know what its like to be black.

More victim, white guilt mentality.

Michael moore is a retard, and larry king is a kiss ass biased putz

I guess that would mean that blacks have no right to judge racist white people like Robert Byrd or most of the Democrat party in general because they don't know what it is like to be white in this ridiculous age of political correctness. Gee, that makes a lot of sense.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
05-01-2008, 05:57 AM
I guess that would mean that blacks have no right to judge racist white people like Robert Byrd or most of the Democrat party in general because they don't know what it is like to be white in this ridiculous age of political correctness. Gee, that makes a lot of sense.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

actually, it does...since neither of us knows what it's like to be the other, charges of "racism" become meaningless......

Sitarro
05-01-2008, 06:18 AM
actually, it does...since neither of us knows what it's like to be the other, charges of "racism" become meaningless......

Maybe so but somehow it is never told to whiny blacks to shut the fuck up.

I don't pretend to know how someone wakes up every morning and dresses up in what looks like a Halloween costume and can look in the mirror and be proud of what they see. Dew rags on the head with a sideways hat on top of that, oversized, tacky looking jeans, somebody else's team jersey, oversized, clown like sneakers, chains around the neck....... I don't understand it. Greasy, disgusting cars you wouldn't expect a blind person to design, ridiculously expensive wheels and the tires to fit them that look like shit and actually decreases the performance of the ugly ass car...... again, don't get it. Expensive sound system to play garbage on........ I don't understand it.

I work around shit heads like this every day, I say around because it isn't with. These clowns are rip offs to their fellow workers that have to pick up the slack they are given daily........ not only do they not carry their own weight, they actually make it harder for everyone else that don't understand their ''plight''. They spend more time and effort to figure out how to not do their job than anything else. While they go through life contributing nothing, they use their right to vote to elect the pandering Democrats that kiss their lazy shit asses... I don't understand them...... that is true.

glockmail
05-01-2008, 08:07 AM
I was at the Y last night on the treadmill, and they have a bank of TVs showing, in order, FNC, ESPN, CNN, etc. I'm at FNC watching h-c talk about the Wright issue and the campaign and look over at CNN with Fat Mike, and I'm thinking, how low can CNN go?

Abbey Marie
05-01-2008, 09:42 AM

I think Obama is starting to find out what it is like, lol.

05-01-2008, 10:16 AM
is it me or are the ones who are always upset about people judging others always the ones who are guilty and want to avoid detection?

Pale Rider
05-01-2008, 11:55 AM
is it me or are the ones who are always upset about people judging others always the ones who are guilty and want to avoid detection?

I don't think that applies to wright. That frothing at the mouth racist buffoon doesn't give a rats ass WHO thinks he's a racist. I think he's PROUD he's a racist.

mundame
05-01-2008, 12:11 PM
I don't pretend to know how someone wakes up every morning and dresses up in what looks like a Halloween costume and can look in the mirror and be proud of what they see. Dew rags on the head with a sideways hat on top of that, oversized, tacky looking jeans, somebody else's team jersey, oversized, clown like sneakers, chains around the neck....... I don't understand it. Greasy, disgusting cars you wouldn't expect a blind person to design, ridiculously expensive wheels and the tires to fit them that look like shit and actually decreases the performance of the ugly ass car...... again, don't get it. Expensive sound system to play garbage on........ I don't understand it.

Oh, well, I can clear that up ---------------------------------

They're trying to piss you off. http://bestsmileys.com/frustrated/7.gif

Yurt
05-01-2008, 01:18 PM
michael moore is still relevant?

Sitarro
05-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Oh, well, I can clear that up ---------------------------------

They're trying to piss you off. http://bestsmileys.com/frustrated/7.gif

Oh, I thought they were just poorly evolved dumbasses without even a tiny amount of taste or class, I have seen zoo animals work harder for their food.
Was that racist?

My Winter Storm
05-02-2008, 12:34 AM
I don't mind Michael Moore, but I think he's lost his marbles over this one.

mundame
05-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Oh, I thought they were just poorly evolved dumbasses without even a tiny amount of taste or class, I have seen zoo animals work harder for their food.
Was that racist?

May have been a little edgy............... http://macg.net/emoticons/laughing5.gif

05-02-2008, 11:40 AM
I don't mind Michael Moore, but I think he's lost his marbles over this one.

marbles? Did he have any to begin with?