PDA

View Full Version : Conservative enablers = liars

gabosaurus
05-01-2008, 10:58 AM
In some other threads, I have been attacked as having "issues" because I have a adverse opinion of conservatives and post my opinion often on the conservative threads. The fact is that I do it because I don't like being lied to, and the entire conservative issue is based on several huge lies. I would argue that the conservative enablers are the ones with "issues", as they don't mind being lied to, and in fact perpetuate the lies.

Some of the Big Lies about Conservatives. It is:

1. normal
2. natural
3. healthy
4. A large of the population
5. not a choice
6. moral
7. conservatives (particularly priests and congressmen ) are no more likely to be child molesters

Any that I missed?

glockmail
05-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm flattered. :clap:

hjmick
05-01-2008, 11:03 AM
You know Gabby, I like you. I really do. Well, I like what I know about you based on our interaction here on the board. That being said, I have no idea what you're trying to say with this post. Maybe I'm just not yet fully awake.

stephanie
05-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Really..so in all of your 23 yrs. you have come to figure ALL that out about people who are conservatives..

Get back to me in 10 yrs. then you can psychoanalyze me..:cheers2:

Little-Acorn
05-01-2008, 11:22 AM
In some other threads, I have been attacked as having "issues" because I have a adverse opinion of conservatives

No, you were "attacked" (apparently any disagreement with a liberal is seen as an "attack") because your "opinions" were mistaken, not because they were adverse.

But thanks for playing.......

Any that I missed?

You mean, aside from being 0-for-7 on the things you called "lies" but weren't? :lol:

Pale Rider
05-01-2008, 11:29 AM
You know Gabby, I like you. I really do. Well, I like what I know about you based on our interaction here on the board. That being said, I have no idea what you're trying to say with this post. Maybe I'm just not yet fully awake.

I like her too. I think she's got spunk. But I'm with ya on not really getting what she's talking about either.

I disagree with her, regularly, but I don't "attack" her... :dunno:

gabosaurus
05-01-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm flattered. :clap:

Thank you, glock. Now if I can only manage to remove my tongue (which is firmly planted in cheek) before the conference I have scheduled for 10. :p

Do feel free to debate the issue in my absence, though...

Pale Rider
05-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Thank you, glock. Now if I can only manage to remove my tongue (which is firmly planted in cheek) before the conference I have scheduled for 10. :p

Do feel free to debate the issue in my absence, though...

We'll see what kind of a mood you're in when you get out of your conference... :terror:

mundame
05-01-2008, 12:06 PM

1. normal
2. natural
3. healthy
5. not a choice
6. moral
7. conservatives (particularly priests and congressmen ) are no more likely to be child molesters

Any that I missed?

There does seem to be something seriously wrong with No. 7...............

midcan5
05-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Any that I missed?

Trickle down works

Abbey Marie
05-02-2008, 09:33 AM
In some other threads, I have been attacked as having "issues" because I have a adverse opinion of conservatives and post my opinion often on the conservative threads. The fact is that I do it because I don't like being lied to, and the entire conservative issue is based on several huge lies. I would argue that the conservative enablers are the ones with "issues", as they don't mind being lied to, and in fact perpetuate the lies.

1. normal
2. natural
3. healthy
5. not a choice
6. moral

Any that I missed?

Well, I like to think that I am #'s 1, 2, 3, 6, and especially 7!

I don't know if #4 is necessarily true. We have had a Republican in the WH for 8 years, though, so there must be a lot of us out there.

As for #5, I'm assuming that is a joke, so no response is necessary.

mundame
05-02-2008, 09:40 AM
I don't know if #4 is necessarily true.

As No. 4 says "A large of the population," I think it would be particularly difficult to know if it's true!

A large....snout?

A large....head?

A large....barfbag?

Abbey Marie
05-02-2008, 09:43 AM
As No. 4 says "A large of the population," I think it would be particularly difficult to know if it's true!

A large....snout?

A large....head?

A large....barfbag?

:laugh2: I missed that!