PDA

View Full Version : name a specific example where you feel the death penalty should be applied

actsnoblemartin
05-01-2008, 10:24 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080501/wl_nm/austria_abuse_dc;_ylt=AjME2wg7GIF4mDQS.tdlsZkUewgF

MSTETTEN, Austria (Reuters) - An Austrian man who imprisoned his daughter for 24 years and fathered seven children with her had threatened to kill his victims by pumping gas into the cellar where he was holding them, police said on Thursday.

Police were also investigating a claim by Josef Fritzl that the locked door to the cellar would open automatically if he was away for an extended period.

Fritzl, 73, told police earlier this week he had made threats to pump gas into the cellar where he hid his daughter and three of her children, a spokesman for the national criminal investigation office said.

"But we have not yet proved if this claim is correct," Helmut Greiner of the Federal Criminal Police Office said.

Greiner said investigators were also examining the reinforced concrete door to the cellar.

gabosaurus
05-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Overly excessive posting on a message board. :p

actsnoblemartin
05-01-2008, 10:29 PM
I dont believe in quotas, but ill take the hint. im done tonight, now can you please put an example where you would support the death penalty :laugh2:

Overly excessive posting on a message board. :p

gabosaurus
05-01-2008, 10:35 PM
I don't support the death penalty. Life in prison, with no possibility of parole, is a much more effective punishment.
Life in a maximum security prison is the worst punishment I can imagine. If you don't think so, go visit one sometime.

Mr. P
05-01-2008, 10:54 PM
I don't support the death penalty. Life in prison, with no possibility of parole, is a much more effective punishment.
Life in a maximum security prison is the worst punishment I can imagine. If you don't think so, go visit one sometime.

Yeah three meals a day, a place to stay, an education, free medical attention, cable TV and all the rest IS WAY more punishment than 6 feet under. Sure, sure...:slap:

My Winter Storm
05-02-2008, 12:36 AM
I don't support the death penalty. It's cruel and unneccesary, IMO.

No1tovote4
05-02-2008, 01:06 AM
I think the Death Penalty is too kind.

Most things that we convict at that level for deserve a lifetime of punishment with no possibility of ever seeing outside.

A nice tiny 8x8 cell, one light bulb, and a holy book selected at random should be enough.

mrg666
05-02-2008, 01:43 AM
shop lifting :cool:

mrg666
05-02-2008, 01:46 AM

we all have seen that the majority have a better life in prison than they would out of it .
so why not just kill the mo fo's and save the tax payers a whole heep of money

stephanie
05-02-2008, 01:53 AM
any child molestation case.....in fact, after they are found guilty.

No more needs be done except one bullet fired into the temple, and then bury them in a paupers grave..where they get more than they deserve..

waronyou
05-02-2008, 05:20 AM
Corrupt politicians & Treason.

red states rule
05-02-2008, 06:08 AM
First degree murder and treason