PDA

View Full Version : Anti-immigrant group shows lack of balls

gabosaurus
05-01-2008, 10:25 PM
As sort of a counter-protest against the immigration reform rallies scheduled for May 1, there were some anti-immigrant rallies also held. My sister and a couple of co-workers went to one just outside of downtown Los Angeles.
There was some big talk about "if the government won't get rid of illegal aliens, we will do it for them. We will go to the Mexican areas and do our own raids!" Big cheers.
One of the leaders was glad to talk to my sister, the petite innocent looking blonde chick. Until she invited him to her home in East Los Angeles, to meet the people there. Come on by, we'll provide the food and the beer. Just don't bring any weapons. We've got more guns than you do, anyway.

Dude wasn't so anxious to come by after all that. Guess he was all talk. Like most radical groups of the conservative bent.

actsnoblemartin
05-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Do you support illegal aliens?

As sort of a counter-protest against the immigration reform rallies scheduled for May 1, there were some anti-immigrant rallies also held. My sister and a couple of co-workers went to one just outside of downtown Los Angeles.
There was some big talk about "if the government won't get rid of illegal aliens, we will do it for them. We will go to the Mexican areas and do our own raids!" Big cheers.
One of the leaders was glad to talk to my sister, the petite innocent looking blonde chick. Until she invited him to her home in East Los Angeles, to meet the people there. Come on by, we'll provide the food and the beer. Just don't bring any weapons. We've got more guns than you do, anyway.

Dude wasn't so anxious to come by after all that. Guess he was all talk. Like most radical groups of the conservative bent.

gabosaurus
05-01-2008, 10:33 PM
I support immigration reform. I want to see businesses that hire illegals to face the same penalties that the illegals do.
In Los Angeles County over the last couple of months, several businesses were raided. Employees found to be in the country illegally were deported. The business owners faced no penalties. Most likely, they hired more illegals the next day.
Businesses found to employ illegals should be closed down and the owners face serious legal penalties. This will make other businesses more hesitant to hire illegals.

Trigg
05-02-2008, 08:24 AM
I support immigration reform. I want to see businesses that hire illegals to face the same penalties that the illegals do.
In Los Angeles County over the last couple of months, several businesses were raided. Employees found to be in the country illegally were deported. The business owners faced no penalties. Most likely, they hired more illegals the next day.
Businesses found to employ illegals should be closed down and the owners face serious legal penalties. This will make other businesses more hesitant to hire illegals.

Businesses should be fined for hiring illegals, that's the only thing that's going to stop them from hiring them again.

Jobs drying up and serious deportation are the two things that will make illegals think seriously before sneaking into this country, and maybe it will convince a few to leave by them selves.

Little-Acorn
05-02-2008, 08:55 AM
Time to correct the title of the thread.

Description of anti-illegal-immigrant groups as "anti-immigrant" shows lack of brains

There, that's a lot more accurate..... :D

The further good news is, the pro-illegal-immigrant rallies are definitely losing steam, as attendance dwindles to levels far below those of the mass rallies festooned with Mexican flags, two years ago.

Apparently these people have finally started to figure out that, if you break into a country, violate its laws, evade its police, and start stealing its resources, publicly advertising those facts isn't a wise plan. They are better off doing it quietly and hoping they don't piss too many legal residents off.

The best news is, it's too late for them. Previous rallies inflamed American enough that even our pro-amnesty Congress and President are crakcing down on employers who hire them, building real fences (plus occasional flops like the "virtual fence" on a short stretch of the AZ border), expanding the Border Patrol, and slowly but surely making it impossible for the illegals to come here and stay. Though slow, it's progress.

And we couldn't have done it without the mass pro-illegal rallies of two years ago, which finally brought America's attention to the illegal-alien invasion of the last few decades. :clap: