PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly-Clinton Liplock, get a room!!!!!

Nuc
05-03-2008, 12:19 AM
Isn't it odd that the only time Hillary has ever shown some flirtatiousness, cuteness, horniness, and sluttishness, it's with BILL O'REILLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

First time she looks like she might actually be a sexually active heterosexual female, it's on FOX?

Strange.

Yurt
05-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Isn't it odd that the only time Hillary has ever shown some flirtatiousness, cuteness, horniness, and sluttishness, it's with BILL O'REILLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

First time she looks like she might actually be a sexually active heterosexual female, it's on FOX?

Strange.

:lol: now that you mention it...

82Marine89
05-03-2008, 02:15 PM

Strange.

Hillary sexually attractive? :puke3:

FSUK
05-03-2008, 06:06 PM
she is sexy

Nukeman
05-05-2008, 09:51 AM
she is sexy
You being a muzzy and all, I would bet she would look sexy in a burqa!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Nuc
05-07-2008, 03:52 AM
Hillary sexually attractive? :puke3:

I said sexually "active" not "attractive". In the past she has always looked frigid, but O'Reilly seems to have gotten the dry spring to flow again.

O'Reilly seems to have taken the "you catch more flies with honey" maxim to an extreme here.

bullypulpit
05-07-2008, 05:05 AM
I can't help but winder if anyone in Hillary's camp is worried about her flirtations with such hard rich paragons as Bill O'Reilly, Rupert Murdoch, Sean Hannity, Richard Mellon Scaife and others. I know politics makes strange bedfellows, but this is akin to sleeping with the enemy.

Pale Rider
05-07-2008, 07:16 AM
I can't help but winder if anyone in Hillary's camp is worried about her flirtations with such hard rich paragons as Bill O'Reilly, Rupert Murdoch, Sean Hannity, Richard Mellon Scaife and others. I know politics makes strange bedfellows, but this is akin to sleeping with the enemy.

Like you sleeping with a straight person.

glockmail
05-07-2008, 07:44 AM
I can't help but winder if anyone in Hillary's camp is worried about her flirtations with such hard rich paragons as Bill O'Reilly, Rupert Murdoch, Sean Hannity, Richard Mellon Scaife and others. I know politics makes strange bedfellows, but this is akin to sleeping with the enemy. Is your hate for the Right too strong to see what your dream girl is doing? :laugh2:

theHawk
05-07-2008, 07:48 AM

At least Hillary has the balls to sit face to face with them. Unlike most liberals.