PDA

View Full Version : Bush Heckler Arrested After Punching Wheelchair-Bound Girl

red states rule
05-03-2008, 08:08 PM
A buddy of mine sent me this link in an email. What a real classy and stand up left wing moonbat

Bush Heckler Arrested After Punching Wheelchair-Bound Girl
Thursday, April 24, 2008

A man heckling First Lady Laura Bush and daughter Jenna outside the 92nd Street Y was arrested after he punched a wheelchair-bound girl whose parents had told him to shut up, authorities said Wednesday.

German Talis, 22, was shouting obscenities at the Bushes, who were leaving the building Tuesday, when he crossed paths with Wendy and John Lovetro and their daughter Maureen, 18, who has cerebral palsy.

They had been in the audience to hear the Bushes talk about their children's book, "Read All About It."

"He began yelling about Iraq and Iran at Jenna Bush. She was waving at the crowd. I told the guy, 'What are you doing? Shut up. This is about a child and books,' " said John Lovetro. "He was unperturbed. I said, 'Get out of here! You're being a moron!' "

The next thing he knew, Talis was allegedly punching Maureen, a fan of the first lady since meeting her in 2004.

for the complete article

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352498,00.html

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 08:10 PM
anybody know how to get in touch with this faggot. I think we should all tell him, what we think of this pathetic waste of life, HE, german talis, should have been aborted

They should cut off the guys hand, and charge him with a hate crime.

A buddy of mine sent me this link in an email. What a real classy and stand up left wing moonbat

Bush Heckler Arrested After Punching Wheelchair-Bound Girl
Thursday, April 24, 2008

A man heckling First Lady Laura Bush and daughter Jenna outside the 92nd Street Y was arrested after he punched a wheelchair-bound girl whose parents had told him to shut up, authorities said Wednesday.

German Talis, 22, was shouting obscenities at the Bushes, who were leaving the building Tuesday, when he crossed paths with Wendy and John Lovetro and their daughter Maureen, 18, who has cerebral palsy.

They had been in the audience to hear the Bushes talk about their children's book, "Read All About It."

"He began yelling about Iraq and Iran at Jenna Bush. She was waving at the crowd. I told the guy, 'What are you doing? Shut up. This is about a child and books,' " said John Lovetro. "He was unperturbed. I said, 'Get out of here! You're being a moron!' "

The next thing he knew, Talis was allegedly punching Maureen, a fan of the first lady since meeting her in 2004.

for the complete article

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352498,00.html

red states rule
05-03-2008, 08:11 PM

Can you imagine if a conservative punch a Black wheelchair person with cerebal palsy while attending an Obama rally? There will no doubt a full scale investigation lead by Pelosi, Kennedy, Kerry, Obama, Clinton, Jesse and Al. The liberal media will cover this story non-stop until the election. This has been sweep under the rug by the liberal press.

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 08:14 PM
I want this man gutted, or raped in prison, maybe both?

worthless piece of slime.

Can you imagine if a conservative punch a Black wheelchair person with cerebal palsy while attending an Obama rally? There will no doubt a full scale investigation lead by Pelosi, Kennedy, Kerry, Obama, Clinton, Jesse and Al. The liberal media will cover this story non-stop until the election. This has been sweep under the rug by the liberal press.

red states rule
05-03-2008, 08:15 PM
I want this man gutted, or raped in prison, maybe both?

worthless piece of slime.

So this is what happens when people go for a swim in the DNC pool full of Kool-aid????

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 08:16 PM
here is this faggot

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=german+gary+talis&search_type=

http://www.sundriesshack.com/?p=4418

http://www.sundriesshack.com/?p=4411

So this is what happens when people go for a swim in the DNC pool full of Kool-aid????

Gaffer
05-03-2008, 08:17 PM
That guy needs a good old fashion ass stompin. I would have put him to the ground and broke every bone in his hand.

I wonder if they could smell scotch on his breath?

red states rule
05-03-2008, 08:20 PM
That guy needs a good old fashion ass stompin. I would have put him to the ground and broke every bone in his hand.

Just the typical anti-war leftie

Yet another example of warmongering hate and anger filled liberal democrats. You would think they would look for help, but are unaware they are truly abusive.

People who are shameful have no shame.

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 08:23 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

theHawk
05-03-2008, 08:23 PM
What a sack of shit. The radio interview he doesn't even answer if he hit her or not, he just makes up this story that the father used his daughter to "attack" him.

Shitbag liberals like this should be strung up.

red states rule
05-03-2008, 08:24 PM
What a sack of shit. The radio interview he doesn't even answer if he hit her or not, he just makes up this story that the father used his daughter to "attack" him.

Shitbag liberals like this should be strung up.

Oh, the poor guy must have been having one of those Clinton/Obama fits. And when he saw the young lady in the wheelchair, it just reminded him of the psyco ward where he was born, in the Bronx. So, he couldn't help himself.

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 08:25 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vrNuAQwekuY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vrNuAQwekuY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Gaffer
05-03-2008, 08:25 PM
The party of peace and the religion of peace. Perfect alliance.

red states rule
05-03-2008, 08:29 PM
The party of peace and the religion of peace. Perfect alliance.

Who will they attack next? Small Children?

Have the liberal democrats any shame? Why are they so angry?

This anger and violence hatred for America by democrats must come to an end

Hillary is an angry person and Obama is an empty suit.

Who we are left with? McCain?

It looks like liberal anger will get even worse should McCain win in November

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Yeah, what chutzpah... liberals should just be able to disrupt any event they want, even if its a non-political event

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_3uL67hBrE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_3uL67hBrE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Noir
05-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Whata wanker, and what sort of a name is German anyway?

red states rule
05-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Liberal democrats sink to such lows to remind people of who they represent. It is a natural thing. Kind of like when a dog pisses in an area to designate his place on a fire hydrant or tree.

Arf Arf

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 08:34 PM
the guy claims, he was the less physically imposing guy, if you listen carefully

so, what makes more sense?

the father, a bigger dude, beats his ass?

or he uses his handicapped daughter as a weapon, how he chased him with a wheel chair?

did the taller, bigger guy, hide under the wheel chair, or hide behind the wheel chair

parents, what makes more sense??

jerkoff talis says around 4 minutes in the video, the guy was 400 pounds and a foot taller, but needed a shield, and a weapon.

Please, this little lying putz

Whata wanker, and what sort of a name is German anyway?

red states rule
05-03-2008, 08:36 PM
When I think of domestic fanaticism, I tend to think of the ELF, PETA, Weathermen, and Black Panthers, myself

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 08:37 PM
What does this remind you of?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LFE6ue0joXM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LFE6ue0joXM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Liberal democrats sink to such lows to remind people of who they represent. It is a natural thing. Kind of like when a dog pisses in an area to designate his place on a fire hydrant or tree.

Arf Arf

red states rule
05-03-2008, 08:40 PM
What does this remind you of?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LFE6ue0joXM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LFE6ue0joXM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

A liberal moonbat drumk on Obama Kool Aid and Scotch :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 08:40 PM
:laugh2: :clap: :salute:

A liberal moonbat drumk on Obama Kool Aid and Scotch :laugh2:

red states rule
05-03-2008, 08:44 PM
It would be easier to make a list of DEMS of which those who ever supported a war this country was involved in.

NONE

stang56k
05-03-2008, 09:15 PM

LOL that is really true... what a sad state we are in.

I agree that guy is pretty pathitic

red states rule
05-03-2008, 09:17 PM
LOL that is really true... what a sad state we are in.

I agree that guy is pretty pathitic

I am waiting for one of our liberal moonbat [posters to claim he was a "neocon plant"

Gaffer
05-03-2008, 09:28 PM
I am waiting for one of our liberal moonbat [posters to claim he was a "neocon plant"

Yeah cause the party of peace would never do such a thing. The party of peace and the religion of perpetual outrage the champions of tolerance and understanding.

How long before the peace party starts sporting suicide vests. Before or after McCain is sworn in?

red states rule
05-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Yeah cause the party of peace would never do such a thing. The party of peace and the religion of perpetual outrage the champions of tolerance and understanding.

How long before the peace party starts sporting suicide vests. Before or after McCain is sworn in?

I can see it now

A liberal monbat with Scotch on his breath is arrested and gives this statement to the Police

"I saw a woman in town today with a McCain button. I kicked the dizzy bich right out of her wheel chair and put the boots to her. These stupid crips deserve no mercy."

LuvRPgrl
05-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Just the typical anti-war leftie

Yet another example of warmongering hate and anger filled liberal democrats. You would think they would look for help, but are unaware they are truly abusive.

People who are shameful have no shame.

Typical liberal. They dont think the rules apply to them

THey are above us, they know whats better for us

The ends justify the means for them

I just heard the interview from the link above, I didnt hear him apologize for hitting the girl.

I dont think you will hear the left denouncing this guys actions.

Just like Obama wouldnt renounce his preacher, Wright, until it became politically necessary, but unfortunately for obama bin laden, the public, for the most part, saw through his lies and know he only denounced the guy for political reasons.

Dems are screwed if Hillary can pull off an upset, McCain has a much better chance of beating Hillary

red states rule
05-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Typical liberal. They dont think the rules apply to them

THey are above us, they know whats better for us

The ends justify the means for them

I just heard the interview from the link above, I didnt hear him apologize for hitting the girl.

I dont think you will hear the left denouncing this guys actions.

Just like Obama wouldnt renounce his preacher, Wright, until it became politically necessary, but unfortunately for obama bin laden, the public, for the most part, saw through his lies and know he only denounced the guy for political reasons.

Dems are screwed if Hillary can pull off an upset, McCain has a much better chance of beating Hillary

and all that is left is the smell of Scotch in the air as the cops took the guy away

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Liberals have rules :laugh2:

Enslave poor people and minorites to their economic policies and victimization

:coffee:

and all that is left is the smell of Scotch in the air as the cops took the guy away

red states rule
05-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Liberals have rules :laugh2:

Enslave poor people and minorites to their economic policies and victimization

:coffee:

Shackle them to a never ending cycle of dependency. That way they will have their vote for life

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 09:52 PM
very perseptive grass hoppa :coffee:

Shackle them to a never ending cycle of dependency. That way they will have their vote for life

red states rule
05-03-2008, 10:32 PM
very perseptive grass hoppa :coffee:

Liberals NEED people dependent on them

Liberals NEED "victims"

Liberals NEED to put one group of people against another group. I.E. Young VS old; black VS white

That is how they stay in power. They have no desire to solve any issue, or accomplish anything - theu NEED the issues for the next election

LuvRPgrl
05-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Liberals NEED people dependent on them

Liberals NEED "victims"

Liberals NEED to put one group of people against another group. I.E. Young VS old; black VS white

That is how they stay in power. They have no desire to solve any issue, or accomplish anything - theu NEED the issues for the next election

Liberals need as many of their supporters to turn out as possible because they are a cosmopolitan of small special interest groups. Unless they have a large turnout by most of these groups, they cannot win. They can stir up enough hate, anger, fear and dependence in these groups to continue to get their support.

They do not have a basic core group, or core groups, 1-3 groups.

Because of this, they do not try to solve any problems that affect the nation as a whole, for the most part, they are more interested in supporting legislature that is favorable to their special interest groups.

Enviormentalist-----they oppose drilling in anwar,,,helps a special interest group. Republicans on the other hand, want to drill there which would be good for the country, but by being FOR drilling in anwar, there is no one special group that republicans get support from for this stance.

School choice-----Dems oppose this because their teachers union is against it. On the other hand, the Repubs support it, but as above, no one special group....

Feminists-------Dems support special legislature for feminists (which they claim is for all women, although most women dont support most of these proposed legislations) while Repubs oppose special interest laws, once again, this does not gain the support of any one special group

Homosexuals--------- same gender marriage, ditto on above....

Blacks and other minorities--------affirmative action supported by liberals,,,ditto on above

code pink

anti death penalty advocates

atheists

the list goes on and on and on....

05-04-2008, 01:15 AM
im not surprised the guy didnt apologize. if he has legal charges pending on them and plans to fight them it would be stupid to apologize in public.

However, I can't imagine what would possess someone to punch a handicap person.

red states rule
05-04-2008, 05:46 AM
im not surprised the guy didnt apologize. if he has legal charges pending on them and plans to fight them it would be stupid to apologize in public.

However, I can't imagine what would possess someone to punch a handicap person.

Why would he apologize at all? Even if he plans to fight the charges in court, in his mind, all Bush suppporters need to have the peace loving politics of liberalism exposed to them

If they resist, they must have it beat into them

Pale Rider
05-04-2008, 06:19 AM
anybody know how to get in touch with this faggot. I think we should all tell him, what we think of this pathetic waste of life, HE, german talis, should have been aborted

Absolutely... no doubt about it... had I seen this shit stain PUNCHING a wheel chair bound girl, I'd have beat that mother fucker to a bloody pulp.

red states rule
05-04-2008, 06:20 AM
Absolutely... no doubt about it... had I seen this shit stain PUNCHING a wheel chair bound girl, I'd have beat that mother fucker to a bloody pulp.

You would have had to stand in line, and wait your turn Pale if I would have been there

LuvRPgrl
05-04-2008, 01:46 PM
You would have had to stand in line, and wait your turn Pale if I would have been there

I think tying him up and handcuffing him to the wheelchair and pushing it off a cliff would do. But only a cliff about 20 feet high, enough to inflict damage, but not kill him. Seriously, any takers? Lets go find him. :laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
05-04-2008, 03:22 PM
I think tying him up and handcuffing him to the wheelchair and pushing it off a cliff would do. But only a cliff about 20 feet high, enough to inflict damage, but not kill him. Seriously, any takers? Lets go find him. :laugh2::laugh2:

Or use him as a speed bump in the wheeelchair races at the Special Olympics

actsnoblemartin
05-04-2008, 03:29 PM
:laugh2: :clap:

Or use him as a speed bump in the wheeelchair races at the Special Olympics

REDWHITEBLUE2
05-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Dems are screwed if Hillary can pull off an upset, McCain has a much better chance of beating Hillary THE latest polls show Hillary with a better chance [slim to none ] of beating McCain. Obama is showing his true colors lately He's a fucking white hating Racist

REDWHITEBLUE2
05-04-2008, 07:44 PM
I think we will see the real peace loving moonbats come out in Denver. hopefully they don't burn down to much of Denver with their peacefulness :laugh2:

gabosaurus
05-04-2008, 07:55 PM

Where is the video?

actsnoblemartin
05-04-2008, 08:49 PM
are you defending him, because you dont think he did it or because he is a liberal?

Where is the video?

gabosaurus
05-04-2008, 09:55 PM
I am not defending anyone. I want proof that this incident happened. Not hearsay.

red states rule
05-05-2008, 08:25 AM
I am not defending anyone. I want proof that this incident happened. Not hearsay.

Ah, he was arrested and taken away on the spot Gabby

So much for your peace loving anti war moonbats

mundame
05-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Ah, he was arrested and taken away on the spot Gabby

So much for your peace loving anti war moonbats

Well............to be fair, he was probably just a street crazy. They have a lot of trouble with crazies during elections.

red states rule
05-05-2008, 08:39 AM
Well............to be fair, he was probably just a street crazy. They have a lot of trouble with crazies during elections.

He is a typical anti war left wing liberal moonbat

He believes he is taking on America's REAL enemies

mundame
05-05-2008, 09:31 AM
He is a typical anti war left wing liberal moonbat

Naaaaaah, not if he's hitting girls with cerebral palsy in wheelchairs. That's not typical of anyone.

Reminds me of the situation I'm dealing with here at work. We've got a guy who curses loud obscenities day in and out, against (absent) customers and about politics. He's leftist, but that doesn't matter, because IMO he's crazy. I'm stopping it.

The argument his friends make is, this is normal. Because politics are so awful these days, or something. But that's denial, because nobody else is doing it ---- how often do you hear people yelling obscenities hour after hour in a workplace? Never.

So it's the same deal as with the guy hitting girls in wheelchairs. It means he's just crazy, get rid of him, move on, forget it.

red states rule
05-05-2008, 09:32 AM
Naaaaaah, not if he's hitting girls with cerebral palsy in wheelchairs. That's not typical of anyone.

Reminds me of the situation I'm dealing with here at work. We've got a guy who curses loud obscenities day in and out, against (absent) customers and about politics. He's leftist, but that doesn't matter, because IMO he's crazy. I'm stopping it.

The argument his friends make is, this is normal. Because politics are so awful these days, or something. But that's denial, because nobody else is doing it ---- how often do you hear people yelling obscenities hour after hour in a workplace? Never.

So it's the same deal as with the guy hitting girls in wheelchairs. It means he's just crazy, get rid of him, move on, forget it.

Here is more from the anti war left

Spitting at a war hero
By Michelle Malkin • January 28, 2007 10:19 PM

Readers of this blog will remember the name Joshua Sparling. In December 2005, the Iraq war veteran received a disgusting, anti-war death wish card while being treated at Walter Reed Army Hospital in Washington, D.C. for injuries from a bomb explosion in Ramadi. Last month, his right leg was amputated.

And this weekend, while participating in a counter-protest against the moonbat convergence, he was spit at by anti-war demonstrators. Via Allah, here’s the NYTimes report on the incident:

In Washington, counterprotesters also converged on the mall in smaller numbers, but the antiwar demonstration was largely peaceful.

There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration’s policies in Iraq.

Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back.

Capitol police made the antiwar protestors walk farther away from the counterprotesters.

“These are not Americans as far as I’m concerned,” Mr. Sparling said.

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/01/28/spitting-at-a-war-hero/

gabosaurus
05-05-2008, 11:16 AM
People get arrested all the time. They all get acquitted regularly.
Where is the proof?

red states rule
05-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Where is the proof?

You are desperate to defend your fellow moonbat Gabby

Do a search, the jerk is saying he is the victim, and the parents and cops are the thugs

mundame
05-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Do a search, the jerk is saying he is the victim, and the parents and cops are the thugs

Yeah, he's saying, I just hit this weird girl with CP to show her what's what, and suddenly, *I'm* the bad guy???????

red states rule
05-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Yeah, he's saying, I just hit this weird girl with CP to show her what's what, and suddenly, *I'm* the bad guy???????

Gabby has never been known for her desire to know the facts

She is a typical blue nosed liberal who graduated the CA Institute of Snobbery

LuvRPgrl
05-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Where is the video?

Up your ASS

LuvRPgrl
05-05-2008, 11:34 AM

You are a LIAR. You know there is no video otherwise it would have been linked already, and all over U tube.

Be honest, just try it for once. You didnt ask to see the video cuz you need proof, but because you know there isnt any.

gabosaurus
05-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Up your ASS

Thanks for that intelligent reply.
Haven't seen you for awhile. Glad to see that your trailer has power again.

LuvRPgrl
05-05-2008, 11:36 AM
RSR's statement about it being typical of the left is about the tolerant, compassionate, peace loving liberals consistently using violence to further their agendas.

LuvRPgrl
05-05-2008, 11:38 AM

Where is your video of me living in a trailer?:clap::laugh2:

05-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Where is the proof?

Actually, it doesnt happen as regularly as you seem to think.

red states rule
05-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Seems this creep is part of a liberal moonbat outfit

Now they are whining how HE is the poor victim

BDS outbreak: Anti-war nut attacks wheelchair-bound girl; Update: Video link, “We Are Change” assailant info added
By Michelle Malkin • April 24, 2008 12:49 PM

Several readers send video from the “We Are Change” site. These left-wing, Truther agitators claim that the Lovetros attacked one of their loons, whom they identity as “Gary.”

for the video and the sob story from the other moonbats

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/04/24/bds-outbreak-anti-war-nut-attacks-wheelchair-bound-girl/

LuvRPgrl
05-06-2008, 01:44 AM

run away little bitch