PDA

View Full Version : if you follow liberal logic

actsnoblemartin
05-04-2008, 12:55 AM
America is a terrorist state for its disproportionate attacks against al queda , and islamic terrorists in iraq.

Americans have and continue to attack islamic terrorists who hide out in large civilian populations.

Al queda, and islamic terrorists Just want a state.

I guess america is a terrorist state too. :laugh2:

Noir
05-04-2008, 05:47 AM
As the well known saying goes 'One man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter' its not liberal logic, its perspective.

red states rule
05-04-2008, 05:49 AM
As the well known saying goes 'One man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter' its not liberal logic, its perspective.

Howie Dean McGovern did call the terrorists in Iraq "freedom fighters"

and given all the smears Dems have leveled at US troops. it is clear the left supports the terrorists in Iraq

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Can you substantiate any of that, martin?

America is a terrorist state for its disproportionate attacks against al queda , and islamic terrorists in iraq.

Americans have and continue to attack islamic terrorists who hide out in large civilian populations.

Or is it just your night to condemn the Americans that you don't like?

Is "WAR" your answer?

red states rule
05-10-2008, 08:28 AM

Is "WAR" your answer?

How the kook left views the death of terrorists

12 Suicide Bombers Murdered by U.S. Troops
In the early morning hours of Sunday, March 23, twelve Muslim men met quietly at a mosque in the Iraqi province of Diyala, perhaps to bid their final farewells to friends and family. Their nose hairs trimmed, monobrows plucked, and testicles cleanly shaven in accordance with Holy Quran, they had prepared themselves to make a dignified journey into the afterlife. Suddenly, and without even reading them their rights, Coalition Forces stormed the building and gunned them down in cold blood.

Where is the outrage?

Most of us would be appalled if U.S. soldiers burst in and mowed down our ailing grandmother just as Dr. Kevrokian was hooking her up to his wonderful gizmo. Yet no one bats an eye when it happens to TWELVE innocent - and let's not forget suicidal men. If the gung-ho, trigger-happy, baby-killing fascists had just practiced a little self-restraint and waited another hour or two, they could've saved themselves a lot of time and valuable ammo. But thanks to our troops, twelve members of the Muslim community were denied Death With Dignity, and 876 virgins are now standing in the unemployment line.
http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2008/03/12-suicide-bomb.html

gabosaurus
05-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Martin, you and RSR are severely retarded in your "liberal hate" logic. Give it a rest. :)

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Im carrying out a thought to its logical conclusion

If a man says israel is a terrorist for accidently killing civilians, then he believes the u.s. is as well. Unless that man just hates jews.

im speaking of that man, in general terms.

I never said war was or wasnt the answer. Unless you wanna put words in my mouth ole buddy :laugh2:

Is "WAR" your answer?

actsnoblemartin
05-11-2008, 01:36 AM
would you like to tell me how im being hateful?, or would you just like to lump me in with other conservatives you dont like :laugh2:

Martin, you and RSR are severely retarded in your "liberal hate" logic. Give it a rest. :)

red states rule
05-11-2008, 07:01 AM
would you like to tell me how im being hateful?, or would you just like to lump me in with other conservatives you dont like :laugh2:

Martin, hate speech to libs like Gabby is telkling the truth about liberals and liberalism. Libs never take the blame when their redistribution of wealth programs crash and burn. They make excuses and blame others for their failures

Get used to it.

bullypulpit
05-11-2008, 07:55 AM

You want to provide some source for those statements? As in just who is making them, besides yourself that is. Or are you simply trolling again Marty?

red states rule
05-11-2008, 07:57 AM
You want to provide some source for those statements? Or are you simply trolling again Marty?

Everytime someone provides sourvces you run like hell. When you demanded sources about liberal racism toward Lt Gov Steel and Condo Rice, I posted them, and you "redeployed" from the thread

gabosaurus
05-11-2008, 03:13 PM
If America is a terrorist state, it is in good company with Saudi Arabia, Syria and Israel.

theHawk
05-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Everytime someone provides sourvces you run like hell. When you demanded sources about liberal racism toward Lt Gov Steel and Condo Rice, I posted them, and you "redeployed" from the thread

:lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to red states rule again.

manu1959
05-12-2008, 04:18 PM

gotta love those IRA freedom fighters.............

manu1959
05-12-2008, 04:20 PM
If America is a terrorist state, it is in good company with Saudi Arabia, Syria and Israel.

don't forget, mexico, england, china, france and spain....

glockmail
05-12-2008, 04:25 PM

I guess america is a terrorist state too. :laugh2: I've seen Libs claim that America is a terrorist stste without any chain of logic.

red states rule
05-12-2008, 04:27 PM
I've seen Libs claim that America is a terrorist stste without any chain of logic.

How can you use the words liberals and logic in the same sentence Glock?

Noir
05-12-2008, 05:46 PM
gotta love those IRA freedom fighters.............

i know, amazingly some american groups funded the IRA, because they saw them as freedom fighters, bunch of wankers, i'd like to see what some of those people who supported the IRA would have thought if they knew someone who was one of the 29 innocent people murdered in omagh (including 9 children, and a women pregnant with twins) after a car bomb was set off on a perfectly normal day.

Or how about in Enniskillen, where a bomb was set off during a remembrance service, 11 innocent people dead, 11 innocent people who turned up to pay respect to those who most deserve our respect.

bunch of wankers the lot of them, and if there is anyone on this site who use to donate to groups that funded the IRA then i hope you are ashamed and sickened, as far as i'm concerned one of the best things that happened for Northern Ireland was 9/11, cus suddenly allot of people realized what terrorism was.

midcan5
05-12-2008, 07:15 PM
"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war. We do not want a war. We do not now expect a war." JFK

glockmail
05-12-2008, 07:56 PM
i know, amazingly some american groups funded the IRA, because they saw them as freedom fighters, .... Some Americans supported the IRA initially for the same reason some Americans fought the Brits in 1776. The IRA, however, let loose a bit too much on civilians, on acts that were not seen as “Christian”, so they lost most of that support. Compare that to the Islamist radicals that obtain support from their religious brethren.

gabosaurus
05-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Logic? Who don't need no stinkin logic!

Psychoblues
05-13-2008, 12:02 AM
I'll repeat the same question, rsr.

How the kook left views the death of terrorists

12 Suicide Bombers Murdered by U.S. Troops
In the early morning hours of Sunday, March 23, twelve Muslim men met quietly at a mosque in the Iraqi province of Diyala, perhaps to bid their final farewells to friends and family. Their nose hairs trimmed, monobrows plucked, and testicles cleanly shaven in accordance with Holy Quran, they had prepared themselves to make a dignified journey into the afterlife. Suddenly, and without even reading them their rights, Coalition Forces stormed the building and gunned them down in cold blood.

Where is the outrage?

Most of us would be appalled if U.S. soldiers burst in and mowed down our ailing grandmother just as Dr. Kevrokian was hooking her up to his wonderful gizmo. Yet no one bats an eye when it happens to TWELVE innocent - and let's not forget suicidal men. If the gung-ho, trigger-happy, baby-killing fascists had just practiced a little self-restraint and waited another hour or two, they could've saved themselves a lot of time and valuable ammo. But thanks to our troops, twelve members of the Muslim community were denied Death With Dignity, and 876 virgins are now standing in the unemployment line.
http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2008/03/12-suicide-bomb.html

You have certainly proven yourself the kook indeed.

red states rule
05-13-2008, 05:38 AM
I'll repeat the same question, rsr.

You have certainly proven yourself the kook indeed.

I did not write this. It came from one of your fellow liberal kooks. I think it sums up the lefts view of terrorism and terrorists perfectly