PDA

View Full Version : For Freedom!

stang56k
05-04-2008, 02:19 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DOlN7VALlh4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DOlN7VALlh4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Sitarro
05-04-2008, 03:37 AM
You do realize that the speaker was James Spader playing the part of an outrageous attorney that would be thrown out of most any court in America and would have had his law license revoked 2 seasons ago in the real world, don't you? Also, you must realize that the words he spoke are written for him by an anti Bush group of writers that work for producers that are also extremely anti conservative with an agenda to twist the facts and down right lie about reality........ right? Or are you that naive? If you are, please, for our brave men and women who serve our Country with distinction and valor, who need quality work done on their aircraft by competent, intelligent individuals...... resign your commission immediately, for their safety....... you aren't bright enough to serve them...... they deserve much better.:salute:

I'm sure Taco Bell is hiring.

stang56k
05-04-2008, 01:04 PM
You do realize that the speaker was James Spader playing the part of an outrageous attorney that would be thrown out of most any court in America and would have had his law license revoked 2 seasons ago in the real world, don't you? Also, you must realize that the words he spoke are written for him by an anti Bush group of writers that work for producers that are also extremely anti conservative with an agenda to twist the facts and down right lie about reality........ right? Or are you that naive? If you are, please, for our brave men and women who serve our Country with distinction and valor, who need quality work done on their aircraft by competent, intelligent individuals...... resign your commission immediately, for their safety....... you aren't bright enough to serve them...... they deserve much better.:salute:

I'm sure Taco Bell is hiring.

LOL! go swallow a knife please....

Its a TV I know this... It still does not change the message.

So when people don't support these lying crooks they are scum of the earth and unintelligent, I see.

Any fucktard that still supports this...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OgfzqulvhlQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OgfzqulvhlQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Is the one with the mental problem....

You don't even know me except from a few post on a damn internet site. Sure shows your feeble mental capacity to make absolute judgment or assessment of a person based on his political views over a fuckin forum. If your going to knock my career why doesn't your fat ass take my spot? Or are you too busy drinking your budlight getting ready for the NASCAR race today with your Dale Earhart shirt on... Ohh ,but hey im making speculations and turning them on you just like you did, so. All you bastards are quick to want to kill some rag heads and send troops over to die for it while you sit there on your stupid little computer eating a cheeseburger.

Fuck you!

BTW its an Enlistment you fuckin Moron

Sitarro
05-04-2008, 11:36 PM
LOL! go swallow a knife please....

Its a TV I know this... It still does not change the message.

So when people don't support these lying crooks they are scum of the earth and unintelligent, I see.

Any fucktard that still supports this...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OgfzqulvhlQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OgfzqulvhlQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Is the one with the mental problem....

You don't even know me except from a few post on a damn internet site. Sure shows your feeble mental capacity to make absolute judgment or assessment of a person based on his political views over a fuckin forum. If your going to knock my career why doesn't your fat ass take my spot? Or are you too busy drinking your budlight getting ready for the NASCAR race today with your Dale Earhart shirt on... Ohh ,but hey im making speculations and turning them on you just like you did, so. All you bastards are quick to want to kill some rag heads and send troops over to die for it while you sit there on your stupid little computer eating a cheeseburger.

Fuck you!

BTW its an Enlistment you fuckin Moron

What's a TV?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sorry, you aren't an Officer, then again, judging from your posts..... I'm happy you aren't. My faith in the U.S. Air Force remains, now if they would just get rid of you.....now.

Psychoblues
05-04-2008, 11:48 PM
I continue to be in the ready reserve of the USAF, zero. What do you think about that?

Sitarro
05-05-2008, 12:06 AM
I continue to be in the ready reserve of the USAF, zero. What do you think about that?

I find that scary that someone with obviously serious brain damage could possibly be called to report to duty....... I guess you would qualify for latrine duty though.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 12:13 AM
I could be called upon to exterminate subjects like you, zero, and I would gladly oblige the command.

I find that scary that someone with obviously serious brain damage could possibly be called to report to duty....... I guess you would qualify for latrine duty though.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Does that make you feel better about your American military or are you still confused about it?

Sitarro
05-05-2008, 12:47 AM
I could be called upon to exterminate subjects like you, zero, and I would gladly oblige the command.

Good luck dickhead....... I bet you think you are a great American, don't you?
Go have another low grade beer.

Does that make you feel better about your American military or are you still confused about it?

You are an imbecile.:fu:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Who said I was a "great American"? You? Thank you, zero, but I never said that. You can bet your ass that I think you are an imbecile and you would have a second ass to match your face but that's just more imbecileness from me in attempt to communicate on your level.

Good luck dickhead....... I bet you think you are a great American, don't you?
Go have another low grade beer.
You are an imbecile.:fu:

Did you get that? Whatever. :pee:

Sitarro
05-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Who said I was a "great American"? You? Thank you, zero, but I never said that. You can bet your ass that I think you are an imbecile and you would have a second ass to match your face but that's just more imbecileness from me in attempt to communicate on your level.

More lack of reading comprehension...... oh and it would be imbecilities from you dufuss.

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Spit it out, shithead. You think I have misread something. Explain, please.

More lack of reading comprehension...... oh and it would be imbecilities from you dufuss.

Do you think you can excuse your own ignorance by pointing out ignorance that only you perceive in others? You're about as dufuss as I have ever come across.