PDA

View Full Version : Hillary exposed as demented lunatic

gabosaurus
05-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Hillary needs to make up her mind whether she wants to be a Dem or a right wing extremist.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-campaign5-2008may05,0,6297306.story

DragonStryk72
05-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Yeah, this is one of the list of reasons I won't vote for her. She's spinning this crap just for votes. Now, Obama's had his screw ups, but his issues have been the same throughout, unlike with Clinton, who is just switching sides to whatever will get her the votes.

05-05-2008, 12:14 AM
Recognizing Iran as a threat is a bad thing? Iran is a threat. Ignoring it won't fix things.

However, there are plenty of valid reasons not to support Clinton. The fact that she is only looking at political expediency here is one of them.

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Do you think that she as CIC would fail to respond to an Iranian transgression against israel or anyone else in the world or are you only intimating the campaign bullshit talk as espoused by GWB?

Recognizing Iran as a threat is a bad thing? Iran is a threat. Ignoring it won't fix things.

However, there are plenty of valid reasons not to support Clinton. The fact that she is only looking at political expediency here is one of them.

I think Hillary is serious. What makes you think she is not?

Sitarro
05-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Do you think that she as CIC would fail to respond to an Iranian transgression against israel or anyone else in the world or are you only intimating the campaign bullshit talk as espoused by GWB?

Once again psychodim shows his lack of reading comprehension.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 12:58 AM
How so, zero?

Once again psychodim shows his lack of reading comprehension.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Wherein lies your confusion?

Sitarro
05-05-2008, 01:04 AM
How so, sitarro?

Well ace, you misinterpreted avatar's post completely.

Obamessiah is the clown that would rush to his buddies in Iran for discussions on how he could aid them with their "holy war" against the west that he too obviously hates.

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 01:20 AM
Think so, zero?

Well ace, you misinterpreted avatar's post completely.

Obamessiah is the clown that would rush to his buddies in Iran for discussions on how he could aid them with their "holy war" against the west that he too obviously hates.

How about you putting all that together in a comprehensive or at least understandable in elementary level conversatrion and see if you have any supporters? Once a zero always a zero.

stephanie
05-05-2008, 02:04 AM
Hillary needs to make up her mind whether she wants to be a Dem or a right wing extremist.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-campaign5-2008may05,0,6297306.story

good friggin grief...

We've been telling you LOYAL DEMOCRATS...about the Clintons for how many yrs??

Now all of sudden you see her(them) this way..
if I wasn't afraid for our country, I would love to see the Hill win, just to spite you all...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Tehehehehehehehe. What a bunch of imbeciles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-05-2008, 06:34 AM

Experience. I don't think she has ever been sincere.

DragonStryk72
05-05-2008, 06:52 AM

Iran isn't a threat, just like small islands in the phillipines are not a threat to us. To Israel, yes, but not us. We keep calling these little punk countries in the Middle-East threats, and this seems to be giving them the idea that they're badass to some degree. We do need, however, to stop threatening them, then turning around to talk about diplomacy. "Speak softly, and carry a big stick" does not mean keep yelling threats at them til they do what you want. the carrot & stick approach does actually work quite well in most diplomatic arenas, especially in the ME, where haggling is an artform.

This statement of hers is a complete departure from everything she has previously said on the subject of the middle east. this included, apparently, chiding Obama earlier in the race about being far too definitive about his approach with Iran.

Gaffer
05-05-2008, 08:38 AM
Iran isn't a threat, just like small islands in the phillipines are not a threat to us. To Israel, yes, but not us. We keep calling these little punk countries in the Middle-East threats, and this seems to be giving them the idea that they're badass to some degree. We do need, however, to stop threatening them, then turning around to talk about diplomacy. "Speak softly, and carry a big stick" does not mean keep yelling threats at them til they do what you want. the carrot & stick approach does actually work quite well in most diplomatic arenas, especially in the ME, where haggling is an artform.

This statement of hers is a complete departure from everything she has previously said on the subject of the middle east. this included, apparently, chiding Obama earlier in the race about being far too definitive about his approach with Iran.

iran is a very big threat. They are supplying every terror organization in the world. Their qods force has over 50,000 agents in the middle east region, not in iran. Another 50,000 throughout the world. They are developing nuclear weapons and the means to deliver those weapons. They have threatened repeatedly to destroy Israel and the US. And they don't care if iran is destroyed in the process.

mundame
05-05-2008, 09:14 AM
"Speak softly, and carry a big stick" does not mean keep yelling threats at them til they do what you want. the carrot & stick approach does actually work quite well in most diplomatic arenas, especially in the ME, where haggling is an artform.

I like it, though. It moves Hillary to the right, it shows she's a tough lady, and it warns the Iranians.

You know any new prez WILL be tested, and probably by Iran as well as China. Hillary has served notice it might be very dangerous to test her much. I agree. We owe Iran a war, and when the Army is finally repaired, they may well get one.

red states rule
05-05-2008, 09:17 AM
I like it, though. It moves Hillary to the right, it shows she's a tough lady, and it warns the Iranians.

You know any new prez WILL be tested, and probably by Iran as well as China. Hillary has served notice it might be very dangerous to test her much. I agree. We owe Iran a war, and when the Army is finally repaired, they may well get one.

So you want to surredner to terrorists in Iraq, but want to stand up to the terrorists in Iran

Yep, you are like Hillary - you want it both ways

mundame
05-05-2008, 09:18 AM
So you want to surredner to terrorists in Iraq, but want to stand up to the terrorists in Iran

Yep, you are like Hillary - you want it both ways

Not SURRENDER, just go home.

red states rule
05-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Not SURRENDER, just go home.

It is surrender. Just like what Bill did during his 8 years. He refused to stand up to terrorism and we got 9-11

mundame
05-05-2008, 09:37 AM
It is surrender. Just like what Bill did during his 8 years. He refused to stand up to terrorism and we got 9-11

I don't agree with that. It happened well into Bush's term, so if it was any prez's fault, it was Bush's.

I personally think we didn't lose, they just won. That happens sometime.

red states rule
05-05-2008, 09:39 AM
I don't agree with that. It happened well into Bush's term, so if it was any prez's fault, it was Bush's.

I personally think we didn't lose, they just won. That happens sometime.

With Dems running away from the fight during Bill's 8 years, the terrorists saw Amercia did not have the will to fight them. And you are proving them right

We were hit 5 times under Bill's watch, and the Clinton administration built the "wall" where our intel agencies could not share info

Thnaks to the Dems treating terrorism as a crime and not an act of war - we got 9-11

mundame
05-05-2008, 09:53 AM
the terrorists saw Amercia did not have the will to fight them. And you are proving them right

We already totally destroyed Iraq, a hundred thousand dead, nearly two million refugees into other countries entirely, all the basic services destroyed, constant unstoppable massacres by factions ------- so I'd say the Iraq war proved CLEARLY that we are willing to go right over there and smash any country that bombs New York. Works for me.

Well, not that Iraq bombed New York. But hey, they are Muslim.

We were hit 5 times under Bill's watch, and the Clinton administration built the "wall" where our intel agencies could not share info

It does appear that bin Laden was trying VERY hard to get our attention, and that because Americans don't care about anything that goes on outside our boundaries, we blew off two embassies and an attack on a Navy ship.

Okay, that is looking like a mistake now. I think we all see that.

And the "wall" was indeed a problem. However, the worthless Homeland Security Department was no fix, and just a waste of taxpayer money, IMO.