PDA

View Full Version : Obama on television tonight...

PostmodernProphet
05-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Okay, I am watching Obama speak right now.....that dude's hair is starting to turn gray.....so, hard campaign?....or is he dying it to look older?.......

stephanie
05-04-2008, 11:32 PM
:laugh2:

I bet he's dying it..his handlers have figured he needs to appeal to more than just the teeny boppers at the colleges...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Great Speech!!!!!!!!!! Are you voting on his gray hairs verses the detriment of American industry, society and values?

stephanie
05-05-2008, 02:19 AM
Great Speech!!!!!!!!!! Are you voting on his gray hairs verses the detriment of American industry, society and values?

I think we should look BEYOUND to see if he is.....really gray..:coffee:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 02:27 AM
I'll look "BEYOUND" in another mood, staphy.

I think we should look BEYOUND to see if he is.....really gray..:coffee:

Perhaps tomorrow. Perhaps later. Perhaps never. Are you OK, staphy? Can I get you a water or maybe a virgin Cod?

stephanie
05-05-2008, 02:32 AM
I'll look "BEYOUND" in another mood, staphy.

Perhaps tomorrow. Perhaps later. Perhaps never. Are you OK, staphy? Can I get you a water or maybe a virgin Cod?

Hey.....they ask John McCain if he called his wife a cXXt....I think we should be able to ask Obambam if his hair color is real....show us the downstairs version.....of your REAL HAIR COLOR...........:coffee:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 02:37 AM
Who asked that? You? How can you be so indignant?

Hey.....they ask John McCain if he called his wife a cXXt....I think we should be able to ask Obambam if his hair color is real....show us the downstairs version.....of your REAL HAIR COLOR...........:coffee:

Is the hair color of Barack Obama that important to you? Are you that interested in the downstairs version?

stephanie
05-05-2008, 02:44 AM
Who asked that? You? How can you be so indignant?

Is the hair color of Barack Obama that important to you? Are you that interested in the downstairs version?

Cause........doesnt that sound interesting???:coffee:

DragonStryk72
05-05-2008, 07:13 AM
Actually, since he's 46 (not precisely spring chicken), I think he's been dying it black, like many men going through mid-life crisis.He likely should have stopped earlier than this though.

Dilloduck
05-05-2008, 07:30 AM
Give the guy a break--He's had to stare Hillary in the face without the protective filter that a TV provides. :laugh2: