PDA

View Full Version : A Few Quotes From An Asshole's Book.

Sitarro
05-04-2008, 11:49 PM
This clown is a racist pile of shit, read his own words.

Subject: Exerpts from Obama's books

This guy wants to be our President and control our government. Pay close attention to the last comment!! Below are a few lines from Obama's books " his words:

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father: "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."

From Dreams of My Father: ; "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."

From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

:fu: him

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Did you ever think that you might be at least an equal asshole, zero? Elevating, isn't it?

Sitarro
05-05-2008, 12:43 AM
Did you ever think that you might be at least an equal asshole, zero? Elevating, isn't it?

Obamessiah has all the rights in the world to be an ignorant, white hating, racist dickhead....... he should never be considered for the Presidency of The United States on these statements alone, his statements.

I may be an asshole but I am not an asshole of his stature and I am not running for President so it really doesn't matter dumbass.:fu:

stephanie
05-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Obambam is one scary joke.
But the joke could be on us come January.

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Aside from the insanity of zero, what makes you so afraid of Obama, staphy?

Obambam is one scary joke.
But the joke could be on us come January.

Does his sensibilities confuse you?

stephanie
05-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Aside from the insanity of zero, what makes you so afraid of Obama, staphy?

Does his sensibilities confuse you?

Lets see, it would scare me to see this racist as our president..
He's also a Marxist, a half white half -black person who looks down on his own white heritage, pretends he's black when he was raised as a whitey, he's a liar, a typical phony politician.

And his wife is even more scary than he is..

Sitarro
05-05-2008, 01:13 AM
He's also a Marxist, a half white half -black person who looks down on his own white heritage, pretends he's black when he was raised as a whitey, he's a liar, a typical phony politician.
Give me more time, I'll come up with more I'm sure...:cheers2:

He's a Muslim apologist, married to a jerk, a punk that can't think on his feet, can't bowl worth a shit, plays with basketballs,enjoys the company of terrorist and other racist shits......... and many more.

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 01:15 AM
Do you have any examples to share that imdemnify your judgements?

And his wife is even more scary than he is..

I doubt it. You're just a very afraid white person that the jerks at Fox News love to exploit. staphy, American life deserves better attention than you are showing it.

Sitarro
05-05-2008, 01:20 AM
Do you have any examples to share that imdemnify your judgements?

The opening post dimwit! It is direct quotes from his lousy first book. Can't you read?

I doubt it. You're just a very afraid white person that the jerks at Fox News love to exploit. staphy, American life deserves better attention than you are showing it.

Nothing to do with FOX, it is his own words..... man are you dense!:laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 01:24 AM
I know why you are so desparate to avoid the subject, zero. You really don't know and you are terrified of exposing your ignorance. Can you come up with something that makes any sense to anyone besides yourself?

stephanie
05-05-2008, 01:25 AM
Do you have any examples to share that indemnify your judgements?

You people who have a permanent hardon for Fox news.....that must hurt.

I have made my own judgements of the candidates, I don't need some outsider, insider, sidesider to tell me how to think...:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 01:36 AM
I know what you mean, staphy. I've seen your sources and even been there and done that but you wouldn't understand.

You people who have a permanent hardon for Fox news.....that must hurt.

I have made my own judgements of the candidates, I don't need some outsider, insider, sidesider to tell me how to think...:cheers2:

Fox and news is an oxymoron that only us intelluctuals understand, is that what you are saying?

05-05-2008, 06:49 AM
I know what you mean, staphy. I've seen your sources and even been there and done that but you wouldn't understand.

Fox and news is an oxymoron that only us intelluctuals understand, is that what you are saying?

Since when are you involved with intellectuals? I mean nothing disparaging by that but never once have you even attempted to claim you are some sort of intellectual giant.

I would have thought it was obvious from the quotes from his book that Obama is a self hating racist. He views life through the color of race. And it doesnt matter whether the candidate is asian, black, hispanic or white, the last thing we need is someone who views the world through racial terms. We need people who truly are color blind and see people as people rather than racial groups. We need people who believe in equality for all.

The more we learn about Obama, the more we realize that the image he has been portraying in the media is an act and the real Obama is the man who wrote his books and makes degrading statements about people when he thinks only his friends are listening.

theHawk
05-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Don't forget:

"In fact, whites are so heartless and devious that we can no longer expect anything from them."

theHawk
05-05-2008, 07:38 AM

Did you ever think that you might be a BIGGER asshole than anyone else including Obama?

midcan5
05-05-2008, 01:04 PM
I need to understand what certain words mean in this post? For instance, what is an 'asshole,' a 'clown,' or a 'racist pile of shit?' I know they are vulgar terms in vernacular American slang, but do they have a special meaning as their use can be quite complex. They can even be used as terms of endearment as often the tone, situation, and relationship needs to be known. I'll wait for that answer.

The quotes themselves as I read them are examples of thought and maturity as you grow in an alien world. That world exists for all us even as we fit or are part of the majority or minority group. I guess then Sitarro is praising a friend's phrases by using the ironic use of phrases.

Sitarro, you are just one fine asshole, clownish piece of shit. (smirk indicating we really love you)

glockmail
05-05-2008, 01:19 PM
I need to understand what certain words mean in this post? For instance, what is an 'asshole,' a 'clown,' or a 'racist pile of shit?' I know they are vulgar terms in vernacular American slang, but do they have a special meaning as their use can be quite complex. They can even be used as terms of endearment as often the tone, situation, and relationship needs to be known. I'll wait for that answer.

The quotes themselves as I read them are examples of thought and maturity as you grow in an alien world. That world exists for all us even as we fit or are part of the majority or minority group. I guess then Sitarro is praising a friend's phrases by using the ironic use of phrases.

Sitarro, you are just one fine asshole, clownish piece of shit. (smirk indicating we really love you) I realize that you are dim-witted enough to be a Liberal, but I find it diffult to believe that you don't know what an asshole is in the context of the OP. Nice try at derailing the thread though.

mundame
05-05-2008, 01:21 PM
That first book of Obama's -------------

I'm beginning to think, the more quotes from it I see, that it will lose him the presidency.

I wonder what possessed him to write such a screed.

midcan5
05-05-2008, 01:23 PM
I realize that you are dim-witted enough to be a Liberal, but I find it diffult to believe that you don't know what an asshole is in the context of the OP. Nice try at derailing the thread though.

Glock, why a picture of Hitler as your avatar?

glockmail
05-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Glock, why a picture of Hitler as your avatar? He's in hell, forced to listen to Barry Manilow and Neil Sadaka for eternity.

glockmail
05-05-2008, 01:37 PM
That first book of Obama's -------------

I'm beginning to think, the more quotes from it I see, that it will lose him the presidency.

I wonder what possessed him to write such a screed. Dreams of My Fateher was released in 1995. Doesn't that coincide with his start into Chicago politics? Obviously he was trying to gain his black audience, a lot of who apparently believe that shit. Now that he needs a white audience it's all coming back to bite him in the ass.

mundame
05-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Dreams of My Fateher was released in 1995. Doesn't that coincide with his start into Chicago politics? Obviously he was trying to gain his black audience, a lot of who apparently believe that shit. Now that he needs a white audience it's all coming back to bite him in the ass.

I would bet that's it exactly.

Yurt
05-05-2008, 02:23 PM

Sitarro, you are just one fine asshole, clownish piece of shit. (smirk indicating we really love you)

so you fully support the quotes in the OP as not racist and merely mature thinking? :poke:

Abbey Marie
05-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Dreams of My Fateher was released in 1995. Doesn't that coincide with his start into Chicago politics? Obviously he was trying to gain his black audience, a lot of who apparently believe that shit. Now that he needs a white audience it's all coming back to bite him in the ass.

Perhaps the real name of his book is is "Dreams of Mein Furher". :laugh2:

red states rule
05-05-2008, 05:31 PM
The liberal media is pulling out all the stops to defend Obama

ChiTrib's James: Whites Think Obama Unpatriotic Due to Race
By Lyndsi Thomas | May 5, 2008 - 17:56 ET

Another journalist has gone on-the-record equating conservative concerns about the liberal Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) with racism. In a May 5 blog post on the Chicago Tribune’s “The Swamp” blog, writer Frank James expressed his concern about racist white people. James wondered, “How much of Sen. Barack Obama's supposed patriotism deficit among voters has to do with his being African-American?”

Why does James think that whites view African-Americans as less patriotic? According to James’s post, it’s because there is “an assumption on the part of white Americans that a racial group whose ancestors were slaves and which still complains about racial inequalities and injustice must by definition be less patriotic.”

“For such white Americans,” according to James, former general and Secretary of State Colin Powell is one of “a few” black Americans who could “meet the patriotism test.” This is because of Powell’s military experience which makes him “bullet proof on the patriotism front.”

James ended his post with pessimism regarding the ability of white Americans to see past skin color. James stated, “The question is whether [Obama’s] current argument is compelling enough to overcome not just the suspicions many whites have about his patriotism but that of African-Americans generally. I wouldn't bet on it.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lyndsi-thomas/2008/05/05/chitribs-james-whites-think-obama-unpatriotic-due-race

and

http://weblogs.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/blog/2008/05/does_obamas_race_raise_patriot.html#more

mundame
05-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Why does James think that whites view African-Americans as less patriotic? According to James’s post, it’s because there is “an assumption on the part of white Americans that a racial group whose ancestors were slaves and which still complains about racial inequalities and injustice must by definition be less patriotic.”

Well, for heaven's sake, if a bloc of people hate America and complain about it constantly and accuse it of all sorts of crimes, that isn't patriotic!!!!

Those blacks in Wright's church certainly are not patriotic, how could they be, listening to all that crap week in and out about how awful and criminal America is! If they were patriotic, obviously they'd have bailed out of such a church. So they aren't. They are unpatriotic complainers.

Dilloduck
05-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Well, for heaven's sake, if a bloc of people hate America and complain about it constantly and accuse it of all sorts of crimes, that isn't patriotic!!!!

Those blacks in Wright's church certainly are not patriotic, how could they be, listening to all that crap week in and out about how awful and criminal America is! If they were patriotic, obviously they'd have bailed out of such a church. So they aren't. They are unpatriotic complainers.

Ah but they only hate white America---.

midcan5
05-06-2008, 11:51 AM
so you fully support the quotes in the OP as not racist and merely mature thinking? :poke:

Yes, and merely immature thinking not mature thinking, that's a much more difficult thing.

Yurt
05-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Yes, and merely immature thinking not mature thinking, that's a much more difficult thing.

so you are a racist as well...

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father: "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."

From Dreams of My Father: ; "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."

bullypulpit
05-07-2008, 04:59 AM
Wow...The right wing-nuts are really terrified of running Grampy McCain against Obama.

red states rule
05-07-2008, 06:00 AM
Wow...The right wing-nuts are really terrified of running Grampy McCain against Obama.

We do not want a black racist who surrounds himself with America hating kooks as President

glockmail
05-07-2008, 07:34 AM
Yes, we are shitting in our Depends. :rolleyes:

A combination of the Wright issue along with the corresponding spectacle of a racist black voter turnout will turn a lot of white Democrats away from your Messiah, and to McCain.

red states rule
05-07-2008, 07:37 AM
Yes, we are shitting in our Depends. :rolleyes:

A combination of the Wright issue along with the corresponding spectacle of a racist black voter turnout will turn a lot of white Democrats away from your Messiah, and to McCain.

Tried to rep you, but could not

I owe you Glock

Yes, Wright will be an issue in November if Barry gets it. Along with Resko, Ayers, and his racist writings in his book

Abbey Marie
05-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Tried to rep you, but could not

I owe you Glock

Yes, Wright will be an issue in November if Barry gets it. Along with Resko, Ayers, and his racist writings in his book

Let's not forget the America-hating wifey.

red states rule
05-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Let's not forget the America-hating wifey.

I wonder if she is proud of her country now, and still considers America a mean country?

bullypulpit
05-07-2008, 05:55 PM
This clown is a racist pile of shit, read his own words.

Subject: Exerpts from Obama's books

This guy wants to be our President and control our government. Pay close attention to the last comment!! Below are a few lines from Obama's books " his words:

From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

:fu: him

I'm quite sure you didn't read these books, so what's the source for your quotes...? The "Free Republic" or some other RWN website?

Secondly, can you provide ANYTHING evidencing a racist attitude being exhibited by Obama? After all, if he's the foaming-at-the-mouth racist you and other RWN's claim he is there would have been a long history of unabashedly racist actions or behaviors. Aside from unfounded assertions of Sean Hannity and other right wing media sources, I can find no independent, objective documentation to support any claim of racism against Barack Obama.

The ball is in your court. Put up or shut up.

red states rule
05-07-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm quite sure you didn't read these books, so what's the source for your quotes...? The "Free Republic" or some other RWN website?

Secondly, can you provide ANYTHING evidencing a racist attitude being exhibited by Obama? After all, if he's the foaming-at-the-mouth racist you and other RWN's claim he is there would have been a long history of unabashedly racist actions or behaviors. Aside from unfounded assertions of Sean Hannity and other right wing media sources, I can find no independent, objective documentation to support any claim of racism against Barack Obama.

The ball is in your court. Put up or shut up.

Translation - I know he is a racist, but he is a liberal racist - so he gets a pass

bullypulpit
05-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Yes, we are shitting in our Depends.

Your words, not mine. But hey, if you're wearing depends, you'd be just like Louisiana Republican David "Hooker" Vitter.

You've been listening to Sean Hannity too much. Nothing he says even remotely approaches rational thought and everyone who listens to him is stupider for having done so.

bullypulpit
05-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Translation - I know he is a racist, but he is a liberal racist - so he gets a pass

Your evidence...? Don't worry, it's just a rhetorical question as I know you won't provide any. Coward.

red states rule
05-07-2008, 06:01 PM
[QUOTE=bullypulpit;241234
You've been listening to Sean Hannity too much. Nothing he says even remotely approaches rational thought and everyone who listens to him is stupider for having done so.[/QUOTE]

You must not listen to Sean, because he was talking about Obama and his racist buddy last year

He was the first to interview Wright and expose him for the racist bastard he is

Meanwhile Obama knows full weel Wright is baggage, and only after Wright insulted him did he toss him overboard

red states rule
05-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Your evidence...? Don't worry, it's just a rhetorical question as I know you won't provide any. Coward.

How about Barry's and Wrights own words? Liberal hypocrite

glockmail
05-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Your words, not mine. But hey, if you're wearing depends, you'd be just like Louisiana Republican David "Hooker" Vitter.

You've been listening to Sean Hannity too much. Nothing he says even remotely approaches rational thought and everyone who listens to him is stupider for having done so.

Having a little trouble understanding sarcasm I see. Who whouda thunk that? :lol:

I've never heard Hannity, or any other talk show host, broach the subject of racism among black voters. It’s the elephant in the room that everyone is at the present time choosing to ignore.

bullypulpit
05-08-2008, 06:49 AM
Having a little trouble understanding sarcasm I see. Who whouda thunk that? :lol:

I've never heard Hannity, or any other talk show host, broach the subject of racism among black voters. It’s the elephant in the room that everyone is at the present time choosing to ignore.

Not at all, given that your sarcasm fell flat.

As for Hannity et al, they beat the subject of the Rev Wright to death as if it actually has some significance. I never broached the subject of "racism among black voters", but you bring it up here. A freudian slip on your part perhaps...indicative of your own underlying fears and prejudices...hmmm?

red states rule
05-08-2008, 07:05 AM

As for Hannity et al, they beat the subject of the Rev Wright to death as if it actually has some significance. I never broached the subject of "racism among black voters", but you bring it up here. A freudian slip on your part perhaps...indicative of your own underlying fears and prejudices...hmmm?

While libs are on constant watch for any racism from the right (real or not) they yawn when their own sprews racism.

Youir fellow moonbats over at DNCTV like Keith Overbite are now using the DNC approved talking point Wright has been "overcovered" by right wing networks

Libs want to stick with Barry's bumber sticker slogans and not discuss his piss poor judgement and his America hating inner circle

glockmail
05-08-2008, 07:31 AM

To appreciate my intelligent sarcasm the reader must have at least a modicum of intelligence.

We have been discussing the racism as it relates to the Wright issue among black voters for some time now, starting with post 1. Perhaps your lack of comprehension impaired you yet again?

red states rule
05-08-2008, 07:33 AM
To appreciate my intelligent sarcasm the reader must have at least a modicum of intelligence.

We have been discussing the racism as it relates to the Wright issue among black voters for some time now. Perhaps your lack of comprehension impaired you yet again?

Like MFM, BP is stoned on Obama Kool Aid. To people like them, it is impossible for a black liberal to be a racist

glockmail
05-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Like MFM, BP is stoned on Obama Kool Aid. To people like them, it is impossible for a black liberal to be a racist Since both Democrat candidates have essentially the same platform, it would seem that approximately 1/2 would vote for one and 1/2 would vote for the other. This is proven by the fact that the race is so close. However, by breaking down the voters by race and gender, we see that 60% of white Democrats vote for the white candidate, and 90% of black Democrats vote for the black candidate. Furthermore, some polls have shown 95% or higher correlation between black males and the black candidate.

Based on this evidence, the only logical conclusion is that there is a significant proportion of racists within the black Democrat voting block, and especially among black Democrat males.

red states rule
05-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Since both Democrat candidates have essentially the same platform, it would seem that approximately 1/2 would vote for one and 1/2 would vote for the other. This is proven by the fact that the race is so close. However, by breaking down the voters by race and gender, we see that 60% of white Democrats vote for the white candidate, and 90% of black Democrats vote for the black candidate. Furthermore, some polls have shown 95% or higher correlation between black males and the black candidate.

Based on this evidence, the only logical conclusion is that there is a significant proportion of racists within the black Democrat voting block, and especially among black Democrat males.

Lets not forget how the liberal media is in the tank for the black liberal. This stomach churning exchange took place (where elce) on DNCTV

MSM's Obama-love: 'Like a 9th-Grade Boy Embarrassed to Stand Up'
By Mark Finkelstein | May 8, 2008 - 07:59 ET

"Thrill up my leg"? Forget about it. Chris Matthews's famous description of the excitement he gets from Barack is nothing compared to the tumescent terms in which MSNBC senior campaign correspondent Tucker Carlson has depicted the intensity of the MSM's love affair with Obama. Tucker appeared on today's Morning Joe.

TUCKER CARLSON: It's gonna be such a great election; it has been so far.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Especially when you have the media loving one candidate as much as they love Barack Obama.

CARLSON: But it's more than love. I mean, it's the kind of love that anybody who's been a 9th-grade boy understands this species of love. Do you know what I mean?

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Wow.

SCARBOROUGH: No, it's the truth. It's all-consuming.

CARLSON: It's red-in-the-face, I-think-about-you-when-I-go-to-bed, too embarrassed to stand up, it's sealed-with-a-kiss love. I mean, it's real, it's palpable.

SCARBOROUGH: No, it really is.

BRZEZINSKI: Wow! What are you guys talking about?
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2008/05/08/msms-obama-love-9th-grade-boy-embarrassed-stand

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Are you surprised?

These racist nuts never thought it could happen. I remember 1964.

Sitarro
05-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Are you surprised?

These racist nuts never thought it could happen. I remember 1964.

Hey red-psycho-neck, why don't you and bully-bed-pan take a little ride through Compton and see how much the "brothers" share the love and understanding your liberal fat asses pretend to have. I'm sure they would enjoy taking you two for a ride up the Hershey highway.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 09:48 PM
I'd give your racist ass about 2 weeks here in small town Mississippi.

Hey red-psycho-neck, why don't you and bully-bed-pan take a little ride through Compton and see how much the "brothers" share the love and understanding your liberal fat asses pretend to have. I'm sure they would enjoy taking you two for a ride up the Hershey highway.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

L.A.? About 2 seconds of newspaper news of your demise. Dig it? I doubt it.

Sitarro
05-09-2008, 10:00 PM
I'd give your racist ass about 2 weeks here in small town Mississippi.

L.A.? About 2 seconds of newspaper news of your demise. Dig it? I doubt it.

Funny, I work with hundreds of blacks, both American and African, everyday, I get along with all of them. I would even call a number of them friends...... they don't like Obamessiah either. They fear that he as the first, sort of black President will ruin it for others with real knowledge and talent. They also think whimp ass whites that try to prove they love blacks by supporting them are pathetic white-boy pussies............ hey, I'm only the messenger, they said it.:laugh2::laugh2:

They actually respect the fact that I "keep it real" and speak to them as equals rather than the coddling leftist clowns give them.

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 10:07 PM
zero, if you think you are impressing me you are sadly mistaken.

Funny, I work with hundreds of blacks, both American and African, everyday, I get along with all of them. I would even call a number of them friends...... they don't like Obamessiah either. They fear that he as the first, sort of black President will ruin it for others with real knowledge and talent. They also think whimp ass whites that try to prove they love blacks by supporting them are pathetic white-boy pussies............ hey, I'm only the messenger, they said it.:laugh2::laugh2:

They actually respect the fact that I "keep it real" and speak to them as equals rather than the coddling leftist clowns give them.

Your clearly racist ass wouldn't last a day in my neighborhood.

Sitarro
05-09-2008, 10:20 PM
zero, if you think you are impressing me you are sadly mistaken.
Your clearly racist ass wouldn't last a day in my neighborhood.

Impress you, I would need to drive a mufflerless hunk of shit that goes around in circles on a dirt track....... boring. I certainly don't look like this chimpy eared dork that you are impressed with..... he looks like he just ate a banana and flung some shit at the zoo visitor.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Are you more impressed with the chimp?

Impress you, I would need to drive a mufflerless hunk of shit that goes around in circles on a dirt track....... boring. I certainly don't look like this chimpy eared dork that you are impressed with..... he looks like he just ate a banana and flung some shit at the zoo visitor.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Or with yourself?

retiredman
05-09-2008, 10:45 PM
He's a Muslim apologist, married to a jerk, a punk that can't think on his feet, can't bowl worth a shit, plays with basketballs,enjoys the company of terrorist and other racist shits......... and many more.

what will you DO when he is inaugurated??? move?:lol:

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 10:58 PM
zero will certainly have a bowel movement. He takes medicine to insure his regularity.

Sitarro
05-10-2008, 12:11 AM
what will you DO when he is inaugurated??? move?:lol:

Wishful thinking but you guys have really blown it. You might have had a chance with Clinton but this empty suit mental case aint gonna cut it. I don't run from dimwitted punks that easily fool the lesser intellect. The boy doesn't have what it takes to run a public toilet much less the Presidency of this great country. He shouldn't of come out of Illinois and the protection of his terrorist, racist screamer, mobster friends. His pissed off at the world wife is an anchor that is only rivaled by the ones used on the USS Ronald Reagan. The truth about this joke of a candidate will come out repeatedly over the next 6 months, he won't get 40% of the popular or electoral vote.

If by some satanic miracle this dipshit does get in, because of an incredibly ignorant voting public and the best cheating the Dems can conjure up, I will be there to call him on every miss step, every stupid comment, every racist diatribe, every silly leftist idea he throws up on the floor of the Oval Office. What the dims have done to the Bush Presidency will look like the pathetic childish crap it has been once the adults kick his and his imbecile cronies in Congress, collective cellulite filled asses.

You guys always underestimate the Power of the Truth and the conservative majority, it will happen again and you will look like silly asses, just like your party's mascot. :salute:

retiredman
05-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Wishful thinking but you guys have really blown it. You might have had a chance with Clinton but this empty suit mental case aint gonna cut it. I don't run from dimwitted punks that easily fool the lesser intellect. The boy doesn't have what it takes to run a public toilet much less the Presidency of this great country. He shouldn't of come out of Illinois and the protection of his terrorist, racist screamer, mobster friends. His pissed off at the world wife is an anchor that is only rivaled by the ones used on the USS Ronald Reagan. The truth about this joke of a candidate will come out repeatedly over the next 6 months, he won't get 40% of the popular or electoral vote.

If by some satanic miracle this dipshit does get in, because of an incredibly ignorant voting public and the best cheating the Dems can conjure up, I will be there to call him on every miss step, every stupid comment, every racist diatribe, every silly leftist idea he throws up on the floor of the Oval Office. What the dims have done to the Bush Presidency will look like the pathetic childish crap it has been once the adults kick his and his imbecile cronies in Congress, collective cellulite filled asses.

You guys always underestimate the Power of the Truth and the conservative majority, it will happen again and you will look like silly asses, just like your party's mascot. :salute:

I am certain that Obama is quaking in his boots!:laugh2:

Sitarro
05-10-2008, 12:21 AM
I am certain that Obama is quaking in his boots!:laugh2:

I doubt that limp wrist owns a pair of boots, he's more of a loafer kind of boy. I'm not the person he should be worried about, it will be his own fanatic fandorks that will come at him when his empty promises are shown to be just that. He will not get the troops out of Iraq, the black population won't win their Obama prize and when his silly childish ideas turn to shit everyone will want a piece of him....... look how quickly you turned against your darling Hill.

Psychoblues
05-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Your racism never stops, does it, zero?

I doubt that limp wrist owns a pair of boots, he's more of a loafer kind of boy. I'm not the person he should be worried about, it will be his own fanatic fandorks that will come at him when his empty promises are shown to be just that. He will not get the troops out of Iraq, the black population won't win their Obama prize and when his silly childish ideas turn to shit everyone will want a piece of him....... look how quickly you turned against your darling Hill.

How about your limp wristed pussy avatared simple ass? Ain't you one to talk?

Sitarro
05-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Your racism never stops, does it, zero?

How about your limp wristed pussy avatared simple ass? Ain't you one to talk?

Is that all ya got? At least I know how the avatar feature works. After all this time you still don't know how the quote button works. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
05-10-2008, 11:04 AM

Here is Barry at his "best". The liberal media is ignoring Barry's gaff

Obama Says He's Visited 57 States
By John Stephenson | May 9, 2008 - 21:26 ET

Amazingly, Barack Obama claims to have visited 57 states! I'm going to be generous and chalk this gaffe up to exhaustion, because it is difficult for me to fathom that someone who wants to be the President of the United States could actually be this stupid. Watch the video.

I will give Obama the benefit of the doubt on this, and you can bet the media will give it a complete pass. Marc Ambinder reminds us that the media wouldn't do the same if this had been McCain.

But if John McCain did this — if he mistakenly said he’d visited 57 states — the media would be all up in his grill, accusing him of a senior moment. Just saying….

Of course the leftwing media would have a field day with this if it had been McCain, however since it is Obama expect to hear crickets.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/john-stephenson/2008/05/09/obama-says-hes-visited-57-states