PDA

View Full Version : Terry Gray Wins At Riverside!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 12:45 AM
Terry had no competition at all. I suspect a complete tear down would have revealed his dominance on the field. Derek Hagar, a Tony Stewart interest and associate, finished second and our hometown favorite Eddie Gallagher showed in the face of thunderous applause from the exuburant crowd!!!!!!!!

Riverside International Speedway in West Memphis, Arkansas gives the best show week after week after week. Our drivers can compete anywhere, anytime and any class. There is something to be said about humble short dirt track racing.

Sitarro
05-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Who could possibly give a shit about redneck mud racing? Oh, thats right, you do.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Do you enjoy playing with the lint that has been collecting in your navel for a few decades too? You are definitely easily entertained...... I bet you sit for hours watching the second hand go around the clock face.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 01:06 AM
I have told you before, zero, that I am not into mud racing. I am, however, completely entertained in short dirt track stock car racing which is far more complicated beyond your comprehension. Are you chasing me or just your own hairless tail?

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 12:46 AM
zero is silent, I see. He likes to threaten but he will not or cannot deliver on his threats. God Bless the 1/4 mile dirt tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
05-15-2008, 12:59 AM
zero is silent, I see. He likes to threaten but he will not or cannot deliver on his threats. God Bless the 1/4 mile dirt tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boring bullshit for the poor, how pathetic. You couldn't pay me to sit for a second of watching that shit. As for driving in them, who would want to surround themselves with a bunch of dumb rednecks going around a muddy 1/4 mile track...... oh, what skill.......NOT!:laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-15-2008, 01:17 AM
Obviously you are stupid, zero.

Boring bullshit for the poor, how pathetic. You couldn't pay me to sit for a second of watching that shit. As for driving in them, who would want to surround themselves with a bunch of dumb rednecks going around a muddy 1/4 mile track...... oh, what skill.......NOT!:laugh2:

And you like it that way. Your avatar descibes you perfectly. You are a dumbass pussy.

Sitarro
05-15-2008, 01:26 AM
Obviously you are stupid, zero.

And you like it that way. Your avatar descibes you perfectly. You are a dumbass pussy.

So, the fact that you have nothing for an avatar says that you are literally nothing at all. I'll buy that. Or is it that like the quote button, adding an avatar is just too complicated for a techno challenged redneck like yourself?

Psychoblues
05-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Maybe I'm just too sensitive to the dial up types like me. Avatars are a waste of good bandwidth unless you are making a positive statement. Obviously your statement is that you are a dumbass pussy.

So, the fact that you have nothing for an avatar says that you are literally nothing at all. I'll buy that. Or is it that like the quote button, adding an avatar is just too complicated for a techno challenged redneck like yourself?

Still haven't fugured out the difference between mud and dirt track racing? I suppose you're still trying to figure out college ball v the professional/corporate indoctrinaires.

Psychoblues
05-21-2008, 01:13 AM
Tim Crawley Kicks ass at Riverside!!!!!!!! Even after drawing a last place pill he storms to the 2'nd place in the heat and totally wins the feature. Tim Crawley of Mableville, Arkansas is about the best I've ever seen on a dirt track and the car doesn't matter with him. He has the talent to take a clunker to the lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!