PDA

View Full Version : Unethical GOPers Use Hate and Race To Bait

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 01:33 AM
How low are the pukes going to go? It's not as if they haven't been there before.

"Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean said Sunday that Republicans are using “hate and divisiveness” to win elections.
Dean argued that the use of Sen. Barack Obama’s (D-Ill.) former pastor Jeremiah Wright in GOP ads in local races is “race baiting.”

“When you start bringing up things that have nothing to do with the candidate and nothing to do with the issues, that’s race baiting,” Dean said on Fox News Sunday in response to a question whether the Wright issue and his ties to Obama hurt Democrats down ticket.

“There’s a lot of difference between the Republicans and the Democrats on issues, but the biggest issue of all is we don’t use this kind of stuff. We never have used this kind of stuff, and we’re not going to start now,” said the DNC chairman. “America is more important than the Republican Party, and that’s the lesson that the voters are about to teach the Republicans.”

In response, Republican National Committee Chairman Mike Duncan said in a statement that “voters are looking for strong leadership that has a positive vision to move us forward, but also recognizes the very real challenges we face by putting forward common sense solutions that grow our economy and protect our nation.”

Duncan criticized both Obama and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) as lacking an understanding of the economy and said the Democratic ticket in the fall will be headed by a candidate who “failed to follow through on their commitment to support the troops,” while standing with “the most radical elements of their party.”

On Sunday, Democrats appeared united in their desire to put the Wright controversy aside.

Clinton campaign chairman Terry McAuliffe said Obama would not be a drag on the Democratic ticket.

On ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos, the former first lady also weighed in on the issue.

“We should definitely move on,” Clinton said. “And we should move on because there [are] so many important issues facing our country that we have to attend to.”

Meantime, Obama said the Wright controversy has “distracted” his campaign.

“What he said did not bring the country together, it divided the country,” Obama said on NBC’s Meet the Press.

The Illinois senator said that he would “ultimately trust the American people to put this in context.”

More: http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/dean-gop-uses-hate-and-race-baiting-to-win-2008-05-04.html

Ain't it surprising?!?!?!?!??!?!?! NO, it ain't.

stephanie
05-05-2008, 01:43 AM
That's funnier than shit, coming from the most obnoxious, loud, ugly, will stoop to any low to win, insane Democrat who LOST OUT when running for President....as he should of..
so because of that, they then demote his ass as the leader of the Dnc.......:lmao:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 01:48 AM
Sounds about par coming from you, staphy.

That's funnier than shit, coming from the most obnoxious, loud, ugly, will stoop to any low to win, insane Democrat who LOST OUT when running for President....as he should of..
so because of that, they then demote his ass as the leader of the Dnc.......:lmao:

Have you ever considered addressing the content of the article or at least considering the premise of it? Or is it the messenger that you are so afraid of?

stephanie
05-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Sounds about par coming from you, staphy.

Have you ever considered addressing the content of the article or at least considering the premise of it? Or is it the messenger that you are so afraid of?

WTF..I did address the Dr. Dean and his spewing..
I guess you just didn't like the truth as seen through the eyes of us real people who see these idiots for just what they are....:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 02:08 AM
You are sillier than usual, staphy.

WTF..I did address the Dr. Dean and his spewing..
I guess you just didn't like the truth as seen through the eyes of us real people who see these idiots for just what they are....:cheers2:

For the purpose of clarification I will repeat what you said:

"That's funnier than shit, coming from the most obnoxious, loud, ugly, will stoop to any low to win, insane Democrat who LOST OUT when running for President....as he should of..
so because of that, they then demote his ass as the leader of the Dnc......."

Is that what you call addressing the content of the article or considering the premise of it? Do you have a problem with the message or the messenger? I thinketh you have a problem with anything beyond your Cape Cods or reasonable thinking, don't you know?

stephanie
05-05-2008, 02:14 AM
You are sillier than usual, staphy.

For the purpose of clarification I will repeat what you said:

"That's funnier than shit, coming from the most obnoxious, loud, ugly, will stoop to any low to win, insane Democrat who LOST OUT when running for President....as he should of..
so because of that, they then demote his ass as the leader of the Dnc......."

Is that what you call addressing the content of the article or considering the premise of it? Do you have a problem with the message or the messenger? I thinketh you have a problem with anything beyond your Cape Cods or reasonable thinking, don't you know?

I stand by what I say..Cape cods or not..
I live in the real trailer trash world by most who post here..
And I address most of my post from there..
so what can I tell ya........
I post what I feel, and feel what I post..
The rest is up for you all to decide..??
have at it...:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 02:20 AM
We have a lot in common, staphy. You listen to too much noise. That's your problem.

stephanie
05-05-2008, 02:23 AM
We have a lot in common, staphy. You listen to too much noise. That's your problem.

Probably so my dear:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-05-2008, 02:32 AM
What do you mean by "Probably so", my dear?

Probably so my dear:cheers2:

My trailer house is permanently on 10 foot stilts in a flood plain. How is the snow melt in your area?

stephanie
05-05-2008, 03:02 AM
What do you mean by "Probably so", my dear?

My trailer house is permanently on 10 foot stilts in a flood plain. How is the snow melt in your area?

why do you care??
You already screwed me up above..??

PostmodernProphet
05-05-2008, 05:08 AM
"Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean said Sunday that Republicans are using “hate and divisiveness” to win elections.

it's true....the North Carolina GOP pointed directly at Wright's hatred and divisiveness in order to win the gubernatorial election......

Kathianne
05-05-2008, 05:14 AM
it's true....the North Carolina GOP pointed directly at Wright's hatred and divisiveness in order to win the gubernatorial election......

They won? I thought the election was Tuesday? :rolleyes:

05-05-2008, 06:55 AM
Hate to break it to you pyscho, but the Republicans arent running against Obama yet. The problem you face isnt with the GOP, It's the infighting in your own party.

DragonStryk72
05-05-2008, 06:57 AM
How low are the pukes going to go? It's not as if they haven't been there before.

Dean argued that the use of Sen. Barack Obama’s (D-Ill.) former pastor Jeremiah Wright in GOP ads in local races is “race baiting.”

“When you start bringing up things that have nothing to do with the candidate and nothing to do with the issues, that’s race baiting,” Dean said on Fox News Sunday in response to a question whether the Wright issue and his ties to Obama hurt Democrats down ticket.

“There’s a lot of difference between the Republicans and the Democrats on issues, but the biggest issue of all is we don’t use this kind of stuff. We never have used this kind of stuff, and we’re not going to start now,” said the DNC chairman. “America is more important than the Republican Party, and that’s the lesson that the voters are about to teach the Republicans.”

In response, Republican National Committee Chairman Mike Duncan said in a statement that “voters are looking for strong leadership that has a positive vision to move us forward, but also recognizes the very real challenges we face by putting forward common sense solutions that grow our economy and protect our nation.”

Duncan criticized both Obama and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) as lacking an understanding of the economy and said the Democratic ticket in the fall will be headed by a candidate who “failed to follow through on their commitment to support the troops,” while standing with “the most radical elements of their party.”

On Sunday, Democrats appeared united in their desire to put the Wright controversy aside.

Clinton campaign chairman Terry McAuliffe said Obama would not be a drag on the Democratic ticket.

On ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos, the former first lady also weighed in on the issue.

“We should definitely move on,” Clinton said. “And we should move on because there [are] so many important issues facing our country that we have to attend to.”

Meantime, Obama said the Wright controversy has “distracted” his campaign.

“What he said did not bring the country together, it divided the country,” Obama said on NBC’s Meet the Press.

The Illinois senator said that he would “ultimately trust the American people to put this in context.”

More: http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/dean-gop-uses-hate-and-race-baiting-to-win-2008-05-04.html

Ain't it surprising?!?!?!?!??!?!?! NO, it ain't.

Excuse me, Psycho, have you watched the Clinton ads?

PostmodernProphet
05-05-2008, 08:34 AM
They won? I thought the election was Tuesday? :rolleyes:

I have no clue....I was speaking to their intent, not their success.....

Kathianne
05-05-2008, 09:26 AM
I have no clue....I was speaking to their intent, not their success.....

They didn't 'win,' at least not yet.