PDA

View Full Version : Obama to throw in the towel tonight

Classact
05-06-2008, 06:48 AM
Obama's face and speech shows he is a defeated man and when NC and IN go for Hillary tonight I think he will throw in the towel. It is clear to him the damage done by his words in SF and the words of his reverend not to mention his friend, the former terrorist in a picture standing on an American flag. From the upcoming primaries he can only hope to win SD and most of the others will show him losing 75-25%! It is over!!!

Dilloduck
05-06-2008, 06:57 AM
Obama's face and speech shows he is a defeated man and when NC and IN go for Hillary tonight I think he will throw in the towel. It is clear to him the damage done by his words in SF and the words of his reverend not to mention his friend, the former terrorist in a picture standing on an American flag. From the upcoming primaries he can only hope to win SD and most of the others will show him losing 75-25%! It is over!!!

You program the voting machines, don't you ???? :coffee:

PhotonMac
05-06-2008, 07:06 AM
I should have taken my clairvoyancy pill this morning then I would have known that too! Sounds like your anxious for Hillary to get the nod.

Classact
05-06-2008, 07:30 AM
I should have taken my clairvoyancy pill this morning then I would have known that too! Sounds like your anxious for Hillary to get the nod.

Love is where you find it
When you find no love at home
And there's nothin' cold as ashes
After the fire is gone
The bottle is almost empty
The clock just now struck ten
Darlin' I had to call you
To our favorite place again
We know it's wrong for us to meet
But the fire's gone out at home
After the fire is gone
Love is where you find it
When you find no love at home
After the fire is gone

You can see it in Obama's face!

05-06-2008, 07:37 AM
i dont think he will lose tonight...

Sitarro
05-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Throwing out hatred, lies and bullshit is obviously very tiring unless you're a Clinton. She must be on a really strong dose of addarral. He needs to jump back on the horse and look up his old cocain sources.

Classact
05-06-2008, 07:41 AM
i dont think he will lose tonight...Why? Hillary has IN by 10% and the best Obama can win in NC is maybe 1% but I'm betting Hillary will take NC by 3%.

Classact
05-06-2008, 07:43 AM
The only upcoming primary Obama will win is SD. The rest he will lose by large margins 75-25%.

Classact
05-06-2008, 07:45 AM
Throwing out hatred, lies and bullshit is obviously very tiring unless you're a Clinton. She must be on a really strong dose of addarral. He needs to jump back on the horse and look up his old cocain sources.You talking about Barry's wife? I saw her doing the nost touch thingie last week.

Trigg
05-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Why? Hillary has IN by 10% and the best Obama can win in NC is maybe 1% but I'm betting Hillary will take NC by 3%.

I doubt he'll win Indiana, but all polls show Obama winning NC by 10%.

05-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Why? Hillary has IN by 10% and the best Obama can win in NC is maybe 1% but I'm betting Hillary will take NC by 3%.

unless operation chaos is more effective than expected, i dont see how that is at all possible in Indiana. The Clintons have stated that they are expecting to lose there. I dont know where you are getting your numbers. But they dont seem right for what Ive been hearing.

gabosaurus
05-06-2008, 11:49 PM
Where's The Towel Dude??

05-07-2008, 01:43 AM
looks like Clinton did pull off Indiana. Do you think she could have done it without Operation Chaos?

let's face it, the Superdelegates are choosing this nominee. No one can reach the needed amount without them.

DragonStryk72
05-07-2008, 02:11 AM

Hm, apparently, not quite, given that Obama won NC 56% to 42%, gaining 23 more delegates there than clinton, who was already behind, and then IN posting a 51%-49% Clinton, which still leaves Obama with a 19 delegate gain to add to his triple digit lead on Clinton.

Pale Rider
05-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Where's The Towel Dude??

I ain't comin' Gab. The hill vows to press on. I love it.

red states rule
05-07-2008, 06:55 AM
I ain't comin' Gab. The hill vows to press on. I love it.

I believe Hillary will go to court to seat the MI and FL deelgates. This is going to drag on, perhaps past the convention

Hillary will not stop until every possible tactic has been used

Pale Rider
05-07-2008, 07:11 AM
I believe Hillary will go to court to seat the MI and FL deelgates. This is going to drag on, perhaps past the convention

Hillary will not stop until every possible tactic has been used

And knowing the clintons... having hussein WHACKED probably isn't out of the question either.

red states rule
05-07-2008, 07:14 AM
And knowing the clintons... having hussein WHACKED probably isn't out of the question either.

He better hold a press conference and say he has no intention of committing suicide, or taking a midnight walk through Ft Marcy Park

Pale Rider
05-07-2008, 07:26 AM
He better hold a press conference and say he has no intention of committing suicide, or taking a midnight walk through Ft Marcy Park

Hell they'll just make him disappear..... *poof*

red states rule
05-07-2008, 07:30 AM

Not that would be a bad thing

But this may be heading to court Pale. Hillary will sue the DNC, Dean, Dean's dog, and anyone else Hillary can think of

FL and MI do have to be seated, and that is Hillary's only hope

glockmail
05-07-2008, 07:42 AM

Not that would be a bad thing

But this may be heading to court Pale. Hillary will sue the DNC, Dean, Dean's dog, and anyone else Hillary can think of

FL and MI do have to be seated, and that is Hillary's only hope

Nah... I think Clinton will bow out at the convention, and work behind the scenes from whoever is President to screw things up as badly as possible, get a fourth face-lift and set herself up for 2012.

red states rule
05-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Nah... I think Clinton will bow out at the convention, and work behind the scenes from whoever is President to screw things up as badly as possible, get a fourth face-lift and set herself up for 2012.

Or how about this?

Hillary runs as an independent

theHawk
05-07-2008, 07:46 AM

She wouldn't do that until after the election, when she is VP or VP elect. :lol:

Trigg
05-07-2008, 07:50 AM
As of this morning she's vowing to fight on. She's out of money though, maybe she'll loan herself some more to keep going.

The media just wants her to quit, but then, they've wanted that since the beginning.

I"m surprised Indiana was so close, didn't expect that.

red states rule
05-07-2008, 08:05 AM
As of this morning she's vowing to fight on. She's out of money though, maybe she'll loan herself some more to keep going.

The media just wants her to quit, but then, they've wanted that since the beginning.

I"m surprised Indiana was so close, didn't expect that.

Since when does Hillary care what others say? I hope she goes on to Denver, and even takes it to court

Keep the chaos going

Pale Rider
05-07-2008, 12:35 PM
Aaaahh..... why isn't this thread in the political section? :dunno:

manu1959
05-07-2008, 12:55 PM

better hang onto your day job.....

red states rule
05-07-2008, 01:03 PM

I hope his day job is not being a bookie :laugh2:

DragonStryk72
05-07-2008, 07:34 PM
I hope his day job is not being a bookie :laugh2:

Why not? You'd rake in a fortune before he went broke

Kathianne
05-07-2008, 08:06 PM