PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama’s tales of woe

red states rule
05-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Poor Michelle, she has had such a difficult time as of late. She is sounding like a white Hillary when we first heard about the "vast right wing conspiracy"

What a crybaby. This is an example of what we can expect if this bimbo becomes First lady

Michelle Obama’s tales of woe
By Byron York
Posted: 05/07/08 06:39 PM [ET]

snip

First, she complained at great length that her husband had been treated unfairly in the Democratic presidential race. Every time he made a move forward, she said, “they” — she never spelled out exactly who “they” were — moved the goalposts a bit farther away from him.

First, “they” said he couldn’t raise the money necessary to run a big-league campaign.

But “once he proved that he could raise the money, then all of a sudden money didn’t matter,” Mrs. Obama told the crowd. “Everybody said, ‘Well, money isn’t important.’ ”

Then “they” said the test for Obama would be whether he could build a political organization. But “once it was built, they said it’s not an organization — the stakes changed again.”

Next, “they” said Obama had to win Iowa. But “once he won Iowa, then all of a sudden Iowa was no longer important.”

“They” had moved the bar again. This time, Obama had to win a primary state.

“Then we rolled into South Carolina,” Mrs. Obama said. “Then you know what they said? They said South Carolina didn’t count, because Barack was supposed to win.”

Then came Super Tuesday, and after that Obama’s stretch of victories in a series of primary and caucus states.

Still, Mrs. Obama complained, “they” tried to undermine her husband every step of the way.

http://thehill.com/byron-york/michelle-obamas-tales-of-woe-2008-05-07.html

mundame
05-08-2008, 10:39 AM
A very unpleasant woman.

red states rule
05-08-2008, 10:42 AM
A very unpleasant woman.

Barry better put a gag in her mouth. She is a simmering volcano ready to erupt without warning

Trigg
05-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Barry better put a gag in her mouth. She is a simmering volcano ready to erupt without warning

Let her talk, after all Kerry's wife was the downfall of his election.

mundame
05-08-2008, 11:58 AM

Does anyone else think that, besides Trigg?

I have wondered sometimes, if she nudged the figures negative a little.

But I usually think Kerry's problem was that he couldn't overcome his protestor past and also he tended to decorate the truth: for me, that business of saying no one should drive SUVs, then reporters said, well, HE owned one, what about that -------------

And he said it wasn't his, it was a "family" car.

Probably meaning she bought it......................

So we're back to Kerry's wife again.

Personally, I suspect there will be an October Surprise (or sooner) about Obama having lovers. You know women throw themselves at him. And then Michelle really WILL have a problem.

Trigg
05-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Does anyone else think that, besides Trigg?

I have wondered sometimes, if she nudged the figures negative a little.

But I usually think Kerry's problem was that he couldn't overcome his protestor past and also he tended to decorate the truth: for me, that business of saying no one should drive SUVs, then reporters said, well, HE owned one, what about that -------------

And he said it wasn't his, it was a "family" car.

Probably meaning she bought it......................

So we're back to Kerry's wife again.

Personally, I suspect there will be an October Surprise (or sooner) about Obama having lovers. You know women throw themselves at him. And then Michelle really WILL have a problem.

My favorite one of hers was the speech in front of a group of blacks where she says she understands them because "she's African American also". Classic

red states rule
05-08-2008, 12:09 PM

and we can see how successful Bill was for Hillary :laugh2:

She should have put a choker collar on him

theHawk
05-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Don't you just love how Michelle O is willing to use a little 10 year old girl crying for her own political agenda?

This bitch will be one of the main reasons Barry loses in November.

red states rule
05-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Don't you just love how Michelle O is willing to use a little 10 year old girl crying for her own political agenda?

When did liberals stop trotting out kids and "victims" to score political points?

Remember the "poor" kid libs used in a radio address after Pres Bush vetoed the bloated CHIPS plan? Turned out the kids parents owned 2 homes, remodeled the kitchen, and the wife declined ins at work. Hubby owned his own business and decided not to buy ins

Trigg
05-08-2008, 12:31 PM

must have missed this one, what happened?

mundame
05-08-2008, 12:35 PM
My favorite one of hers was the speech in front of a group of blacks where she says she understands them because "she's African American also". Classic

She actually was, in a sense...................

She was born in Africa and raised there, IIRC.

Still, I know what you mean.

Doesn't quite count.

red states rule
05-08-2008, 12:38 PM

Doesn't quite count.

Much like Hillary saying she was always a Yankees fan :laugh2:

Monkeybone
05-08-2008, 12:39 PM

i liked how it was " hard for her to write that check for ballet lessons" man....they were struggling.

red states rule
05-08-2008, 12:41 PM
i liked how it was " hard for her to write that check for ballet lessons" man....they were struggling.

and how she whined how they had to pay off their student loans. Oh the inhumainty of it all

Trigg
05-08-2008, 12:41 PM

Doesn't quite count.

The problem for her was, the blacks in attendence didn't consider her "really" African since she's white.

It caused quite a stir, if you remember.

Monkeybone
05-08-2008, 12:46 PM
and how she whined how they had to pay off their student loans. Oh the inhumainty of it all

i know! they should've gotten their school free!

that's what happens when you suck at B-Ball Barry..tsk tsk

red states rule
05-08-2008, 12:48 PM
i know! they should've gotten their school free!

that's what happens when you suck at B-Ball Barry..tsk tsk

I guess they wanted the rich whites folks who run America to pay them off for them

stephanie
05-08-2008, 01:29 PM
I don't know what it is with Democrat Presidential spouses?

they act like they are going to be Co-President..I thought Terrrreeeeza Heinz-Kerry was bad..

Michelle Obambam..good grief..I have to turn off the t.v. when I see her on it..

red states rule
05-08-2008, 01:30 PM
I don't know what it is with Democrat Presidential spouses?

they act like they are going to be Co-President..I thought Terrrreeeeza Heinz-Kerry was bad..

Michelle Obambam..good grief..I have to turn off the t.v. when I see her on it..

and Bill who would be First Hubby

stephanie
05-08-2008, 01:34 PM
and Bill who would be First Hubby

wouldn't Billyboy be called the First Man, since the wives are called the First Lady..:coffee:

red states rule
05-08-2008, 01:38 PM
wouldn't Billyboy be called the First Man, since the wives are called the First Lady..:coffee:

Man? You are using that term loosely aren't you?

First Cheater, First Rapist, and First Skirt Chaser would be more suitable

stephanie
05-08-2008, 01:43 PM
Man? You are using that term loosely aren't you?

First Cheater, First Rapist, and First Skirt Chaser would be more suitable

well, I was going to go with..First Boy..:coffee:

red states rule
05-08-2008, 01:45 PM
well, I was going to go with..First Boy..:coffee:

You are trying to be polite with him Stephanie - I do admire your class

What would Bill's "duties" involve as First Boy? I hate to think what he would decide to take on

glockmail
05-08-2008, 03:35 PM
She's the reason why Obama joined that Church. She's the real radical here, Barry was just going along to get some dependable pussy. Now that pussy owns his skinny black ass.

Abbey Marie
05-08-2008, 03:39 PM
If Hussein wins, someday we may see Michelle pull a Hillary and run herself.

mundame
05-08-2008, 03:46 PM
If Hussein wins, someday we may see Michelle pull a Hillary and run herself.

I don't think she's smart enough. She is certainly not positive enough.

All she does is complain. She pulls her husband's campaign down; I sure don't think she could run in any election herself. People don't like angry women, and that's all she is.

red states rule
05-08-2008, 03:47 PM

All she does is complain. She pulls her husband's campaign down; I sure don't think she could run in any election herself. People don't like angry women, and that's all she is.

She is a clone of Hillary, and she will probably lose like Hillary will

mundame
05-08-2008, 03:50 PM
She is a clone of Hillary, and she will probably lose like Hillary will

Not sure you're right about them being clones.................skin tones are a little different.............

red states rule
05-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Not sure you're right about them being clones.................skin tones are a little different.............

That is about the only difference between them - based on your previous post

Abbey Marie
05-08-2008, 03:55 PM

I don't know, M. Hillary had quite a negative bitchy, even criminal rep herself, and managed to go this far. I don't think we can overestimate the gullibility of the average voter.

REDWHITEBLUE2
05-08-2008, 08:19 PM
I don't know, M. Hillary had quite a negative bitchy, even criminal rep herself, and managed to go this far. I don't think we can overestimate the gullibility of the average voter. You mean the average Liberal voter :laugh2: